[DotA] [Master-Pain@entconnect]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

xSAINTx1
Treant

[DotA] [Master-Pain@entconnect]

Postby xSAINTx1 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:45 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11620868
Game Name: [Dota] apem us/ca #0
Your Warcraft III Username: seankingston15
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Master-Pain
Violated Rule(s): Do not teamkill (ex. maliciously using spells), Do not refuse to cooperate, bypass ignore function with !slap
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Pugna ignores all fights entire game. Solo mid, never ganks, never participated in any fight. Uses only nether ward to get assists, and builds only to troll. Maliciously uses dagon 5, blink and lothar to escape. At minute 50 mins he has 900 hp then acts stupid, saying "im a caster, i dont need hp". Fight at 37 mins lost us game, while he afks during massive teamfight, didnt use any spells, claims to have something in his eyes.
(08:17 / Allied) imperfectluck: move your fucking ass
(08:20 / Allied) imperfectluck: idiot pugna
(08:20 / Allied) Call-Me-Daddy-: gj team
(08:27 / Allied) imperfectluck: why arer u creeping lane
(20:49 / Allied) Master-Pain: !slap pink
(23:16 / All) seankingston15: Can we kick pugna please?
(23:19 / All) seankingston15: 7-1-1
(23:20 / All) seankingston15: dagon 5
(23:24 / All) seankingston15: never decrep allies
(23:27 / All) seankingston15: only for killsteal
(30:15 / All) Master-Pain: kick abuse?
(30:17 / All) seankingston15: only use skills to ks
(30:19 / All) seankingston15: lothar dagon 5
(30:19 / All) Master-Pain: whiich rule did i break?
(37:13 / Allied) imperfectluck: pugna
(37:17 / Allied) imperfectluck: are u fucking retarded?
(37:21 / Allied) Master-Pain: damn something got into my eyes
(37:23 / Allied) Master-Pain: watery now
(37:27 / Allied) Master-Pain: i need a quick wash
(37:28 / Allied) seankingston15: !timestamp 34
(37:28 / Allied) imperfectluck: you just fucking throwing

Any further thoughts: This player's name is a troll, he played like a troll, and deliberately, and i mean deliberately ruined the game in every way possible. In a 51 minute game, the player had 7 assists as a solo mid pugna (all from using nether ward, or from using dagon 5 slightly too early to steal kill). You can check this player's ip address, and notice that he is game ruining because he has a personal vendetta against me and other high elo players for posting replays on how to counter his techies (which is plays in 99% of all his pathetic games). Please ban this guy, I beg you
Last edited by xSAINTx1 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Re: [DotA] [Master-Pain@entconnect]

Postby aimskjs » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:04 am

Your Warcraft III Username: Master-Pain
Violator's Warcraft III Username: seankingston15

nub saint swap username

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:05 pm

Mad boy lol. Thought he was your friend? Now u posting ban request on your friend?

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:10 am

I used him to get rank 1. You think I give a shit about some techies picker who whores mid, has zero impact, and makes games last 60 mins? Then proceeds to smurf me for no reason and ruin multiple games? Sounds like a friend too me.

QMB
Armored Tree

Postby QMB » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:51 am

Saint,
You are right, people should be banned for breaking the rules.

[seankingston15] drives a car over [using slap to bypass ignore and dagon 5 lol, enjoy ban appeal]

Seems to me that you are doing the very same thing. So if Master-pain is banned, you should be banned as well.

Up until the time that you used votekick. Master-Pain didn't break any rule. So according to your standard. You should be banned for votekick abuse.

Seems to me that Master-Pain was playing smart as a caster by staying behind tanks. There are players who go for KDR. Seems that he is doing the same thing there. If he is throwing, he could easier pretend to fight and then die/feed.

How does he have a vendetta against you if he doesn't know who you are? That account seems fresh to me.
Is it possible that you think the world is out to get you? Because according to the game chat logs and your post here, seems that you are paranoid of everyone around you. I wonder if you have done something wrong and so you are now worried too much?

The whole game you scrutinize Pugna at everything while he has said nothing to offend anyone.

I think your prejudice has blinded you into paying too much attention to what another player is doing and so you can't play as good as you should be.

Lastly, how can you call someone a friend when you consider him of this? "I used him to get rank 1. You think I give a shit about some techies picker who whores mid, has zero impact, and makes games last 60 mins? Then proceeds to smurf me for no reason and ruin multiple games?"

For those of you who are being called "friends" by Saint, you should evaluate your relationship with him since he might be using you as described above.

If he treats you like trash every time he loses and blames it on you then you might know that his only friend is "his ego" Not you! :)

After this post, I think Saint will be more paranoid of people around him since he knows that people will turns on him. Nice job being a friend!!!

Sorry Saint, I should keep my mouth and my mind shut, just like the rest of your "friends" but I just couldn't resist!

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:02 am

Did you read lobby chat? He says "HEY GUYS, FUCK YOU!" Before game even starts. He takes solo mid from one of the best players on all of ENT and proceeds to play solo the entire game. He didnt know it was me, but he did join a high elo team to make us lose, because he is not skilled enough to play vs us and win properly. Go look at the recent smurf this pugna made mocking me called xSaintx. I couldn't resist sniping that piece of shit. Sweet revenge: beat him with his best hero.

EDIT: @QMB turns out you are master-pain lmfao. Of course you have bias towards this innocent pugna who was simply playing smart, using dagon 5 behind his tanks once they reach sub 650 hp. Man what the fuck happaned to you negative? You used to be a cool guy to play with, and I miss the old days. But now you're just another smurfing faggot one trick pony. Once someone repicks ur techies you lose 100%. Thanks for making so many accounts to trash me. Good luck with your shitty existence. Hope you get a long punishment for all of your covert game ruining adventures. Something tells me you will be banned again in the future with your cheese play style and deliberate laming.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:43 pm

Breaking news: Techie pickre turns out to be useless in any game that isn't stacked to hell and already won.
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=138246&start=15#p535457
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=138246&start=15#p535463

There are players who go for KDR. Seems that he is doing the same thing there.

Love how you speak in 3rd person when you're the player. "Going for KDR" - also known as refusing to play and only casting dagon to KS? Just like that gutter trash furion[k:d] player I've had to carry over and over now. Why do you play dota?
Last edited by EdgeOfChaos on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

QMB
Armored Tree

Postby QMB » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:57 pm

I am laughing so hard right now!
ROFL hahahahh. It's so funny that anything can be said w/o proof "Did you read lobby chat? He says "HEY GUYS, FUCK YOU!" Before game even starts." Why don't you add something more dramatic like "He also said Santa is real"? LOL
Here is another one w/o proof "EDIT: @QMB turns out you are master-pain lmfao." Rofl were you born without the birth certificate? that is why many things have no proof now? LOL
I have told you "After this post, I think Saint will be more paranoid of people around him"
ROFL man this guy has no life! hahaha I will stop responding now because I do have a life! Have fun being a paranoid victim! HAHAHA :D

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:27 am

Let's do some :thonking: shall we?

We know master_pain is that noob techies who does dumb MOC/Blink builds. Example: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11620840
We know QMB has an account called HackerX, we know this from here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=137097
We know HackerX is a noob techies who does stupid builds like MOC and SnY from here: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11561002 https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11561129

Therefore.. say it with me boys, we know QMB is master_pain!
Why try to hide? Say it loud and proud. If you didn't throw, why are you so scared of people knowing you were the techies?

master_pain
Forest Walker

Postby master_pain » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:38 am

edgeofchaos ... is trully chaos.
get ur master-pain straight.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Honestly, I don't care, you all know who I mean in this topic. The jakiro picker who played literally 7000 games here and can't maintain 1100 ELO is another topic.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:48 pm

Just like that gutter trash furion[k:d] player I've had to carry over and over now.

Bro please...
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:56 pm

UltraKill wrote:
Just like that gutter trash furion[k:d] player I've had to carry over and over now.

Bro please...

No kd this game

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:00 am

Here's same guy, new account, same shitty pugna last hit with dagon 3 and veil build @QMB . Please ban this piece of shit game ruiner @Merex @Ziadoma @Beerlord @TrueChaos @Falenga @Rain- @Unitil . Another characteristic of this retard is talking in all chat, as displayed below. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11626038

I knew it was him the second he joined game. Same "mid thx :)" then when a better player calls it, he says "i called first, honor it". We killed skywrath mage around 30 mins in game time, and take his gem. The enemy team has no invis heros, and the pugna takes gem from fountain and feeds it at 33 mins. Luckily we were able to recover it.

(19:35 / All) hahahahahaha: can we kick this pugna?
(19:38 / All) hahahahahaha: i have ban request on him
(19:44 / All) hahahahahaha: for making dagon 5, and stealing kills
(19:44 / All) H(9).: kick for what?
(19:48 / All) H(9).: which rule do i break?
(19:49 / All) go4real: that was douche move
(19:59 / All) hahahahahaha: malicously using spells
(20:01 / Allied) sfpicker: 1 more ks
(20:04 / Allied) sfpicker: and we vote for kick
(20:14 / All) H(9).: maliciaious on the enemies is bad?
(21:54 / All) H(9).: i am posting ban for votekick abuse
(22:03 / All) H(9).: i didn't break any rules
(22:06 / All) H(9).: that wwas a fair gank
(22:08 / Allied) hahahahahaha: u could use dagon instantly
(22:10 / All) H(9).: I was there the whole time
(22:10 / Allied) hahahahahaha: but u wait
(22:19 / All) H(9).: 99.99% of all the players do that
(22:27 / Allied) hahahahahaha: its ok bro
(22:33 / Allied) hahahahahaha: ill edit other ban reuqest
(22:37 / All) H(9).: u just mad cuz you didn't get the cheese
(24:38 / Allied) go4real: pug
(24:41 / Allied) go4real: u play liek such a piece of shit
(24:48 / Allied) go4real: u dont have to play liek that
(36:08 / All) hahahahahaha: pugna feeding gem
(36:09 / All) hahahahahaha: to
(36:12 / Allied) hahahahahaha: !timestamp 33

Iteach_Ulearn
Resource Storage

Postby Iteach_Ulearn » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:44 pm

i am wrtiting this reply to support a ban on Master_pain he is a constant game ruiner. He doesn't learn.... even when i try to teach him.

Master_pain.... bye bye

Return to “Processed Requests”