[DotA] iani@entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

xSAINTx1
Treant

[DotA] iani@entconnect

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:07 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11622968
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #91
Your Warcraft III Username: Shibal-Nyon
Violator's Warcraft III Username: iani
Violated Rule(s): used wards to block ally creep spawn, used spells and items maliciously to ruin game.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): beastmaster griefs mid even when asked being nice by entire team to let skywrath solo. First blood occurs mid lane (2 mins in-game time) while beastmaster does nothing to contribute, and tries to kill steal with axes. 4:30, beastmaster body blocks own teammate to try to get him killed by enemy alche and magnus in woods. 5 mins in game time, he tries to last hit magnus with axes and misses, then proceeds to last hit alchemist. 12 minutes in game time, beastmaster takes obs wards and places them at large camp in ally woods, then places second one adjacently to smaller camp (13:30 in-game time). When i notice that he blocked camps at 17 mins, he immediately ignores me. 20:40 in game time, beastmaster buys sentry ward, and blocks large sentinel camp again. Player decides to buy boots of speed at minute 20 as well, as sure sign of game ruining. 24:00 mins in-game time, beastmaster places other sentry ward at sentinal neutral camp to block creep respawn. Entire game beastmaster is creeping, always being below 50% hp, and in all fights, only uses ultimate and runs. At minute 40, he is farming neutrals while we lose 2 towers mid, and almost our tier 3 tower near barracks. Had i not picked meepo, we probably would have lost this game.
(20:03 / Allied) Shibal-Nyon: ?
(20:05 / Allied) Shibal-Nyon: rex?
(20:05 / Allied) trczapre9886: take tower
(20:07 / Allied) Shibal-Nyon: ok
(20:08 / Allied) Shibal-Nyon: enjoy report
(20:29 / Allied) iani: !ignore shi
(25:58 / All) Shibal-Nyon: this rex is blocking our own camps
(26:02 / All) Shibal-Nyon: with obs sentry xD
(26:07 / All) Shibal-Nyon: he ulti u, then eul
(26:10 / All) Shibal-Nyon: to cancel xDD

Any further thoughts: I was banned for 4 days for doing this against @iambackk . I expect this player to receive the same punishment on a brand new account. Thank you for your time. Link to ban request for the same action I did: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=136924&start=30

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: [DotA] iani@entconnect

Postby Merex » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:17 am

Player is an alias. Came into this game trolling.

Banned 7 days.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”