furbish entconnect, spitman321 entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Marelzo
Armored Tree

furbish entconnect, spitman321 entconnect

Postby Marelzo » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:51 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11624547 ; http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 624547.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #28
Your Warcraft III Username: fireflower entconnect
Violator's Warcraft III Username: furbish entconnect, spitman321 entconnect
Violated Rule(s): Votekick without valid reason and lie to other team to make them accept. First of all even if i disagree with both send lvl i followed the team. Green saying i builded random shit when in facts i saved their ass on 17. Then oj saying i'm trolling cuz i stayed 9/5 then both try kicking me. Whats the point of pushing lumber on 17 if we resend 19. This attempt to votekick is abusive and as far as i known what i did was efficient and wasn't breaking any rules. Plus they lie to other team to make them accept the votekick
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 40:58
Any further thoughts:

Thanks for your time, have a good one

furbish
Basic Tree

Re: furbish entconnect, spitman321 entconnect

Postby furbish » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:07 pm

Yeah, i would like to come with my input on this report since it is clearly about me and spitman.

Throughout the game he (fireflower) was building weird stuff and dint really communicate with the team (See: 36:23)
He was later asked to push wood, but decided to send without talking to the team (See 39:43, 40:27). We then decided to send since he was doing it anyway.
We then initiated a votekick based on the rule "6. Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable." And the fact that it looked like he was trying to sabotage the game for us. (Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively).
This was stated in chat at 41:04, whereas some decided they did not want to cast the votekick.

Further thoughts:

fireflower clearly refused to communicate throughtout the game, which the chat log clearly shows. If you inspect the game demo, you will also see, that he completely played his own game without us as a team, refusing to cooperate.

I am therefor a bit supprised to see this report against me, since in my oppinion he was at fault and refused to play as a team all game.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: furbish entconnect, spitman321 entconnect

Postby Merex » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:42 am

Green warned.

Although I will say - next time just communicate with your team better so things like this doesn't happen.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”