[LTD] vinh

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Hitsugaya[PoL]
Armored Tree

[LTD] vinh

Postby Hitsugaya[PoL] » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:12 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... /11626217/
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #96
Your Warcraft III Username: hitsugaya[pol]
Violator's Warcraft III Username: vinh
Violated Rule(s): maximum value outside of main army
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): not sure when started, round 14 or so
Any further thoughts: he made 2 tok in corner map which at begining when he placed ygg there i told him its not allowed to put more than 120 value outside of main army, he only said its allowed couse its not delay ( lol ? ), so he made 2 tok in corner.

vinh
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] vinh

Postby vinh » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:24 pm

well i didnt never do this but mi stragie is clear in the corner becuase i have knight and it run in front off mi ygg so i dont get it was not delay for leak or dd it just stragie and i saw 1 time DONG do it if i remember idk it works fine if they 17 and i have 3 ygg for clear so mod let me hear if it not allowed or its alow so i can t do it anymore !!!

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:04 pm

I think it's an interesting strategy and it can definitely be viable with some units combo, especially with tree of knowledge, which is always meant to tank and to die first, but has a range of 180. I've seen it very few times, though.

@Hitsugaya[pol] I think you should read the rules again. The rule clearly states that you cannot "build over 120 value of delay towers". So, as @vinh said, it was not meant as delay, and should hereby be allowed.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Hitsugaya[PoL]
Armored Tree

Postby Hitsugaya[PoL] » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:11 pm

how you describe what unit is delay or not in that case ? on r18 2 toks died in time that 3 our lanes cleared full wave, and he just lost 2 tok with killing like 4 units, if not enough army backlane he would leak really slow. if it wont be taken as delay than on rules should be writen which towers are included with delayin at corner and which arent, so if it means if you know you gonna leak you can build 2 hydra in corner and leak 3x times slower than normal but it wont be taken as delay since hydra isnt delay units right ?

vinh
Armored Tree

Postby vinh » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:03 pm

if i delayed for leak its difrend but this is difrent then delay for leak treu its not allowed more then 120 delay wat iam doing is strategy but dont make more dramma on this shit we all knows the rule s so if mod ban me it s np then i know i wont do it anymore in the future case close !!!!

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:45 pm

I do think he wasn't trying to delay, but placing the building there still amounts to an extra delay in function as the wave does get delayed, so I think it does still violate the rule. I will give just a warning @vinh now you know for the future : )

Return to “Processed Requests”