trolling

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bigtits
Treant

trolling

Postby bigtits » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11631976/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #28
Your Warcraft III Username: bigboobs
Violator's Warcraft III Username: badabing
Violated Rule(s): refusing team play, watching at team fights
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:

13:00 refusing to help naix fighting staying next to him
(17:34 / Allied) bigboobs: !timestamp 15 refusing help (minute 15 game time, he don't give a f*** about fights, he stay top, not even moving to roshan when we all saw them roshing)
(20:34 / Allied) bigboobs: !timestamp 17:50 hit creeps not fighting
(22:21 / Allied) bigboobs: !timestamp 19:30 stealing naix farm and keep trolling with him
you will found more trolling moves from him in game, but i think enough for ban this zammy noob just trolling because their is a player he don't like in game and make us all lose.
Regards

DEathN0te
Armored Tree

Re: trolling

Postby DEathN0te » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:34 pm

i played once with him he's always refusing to help team
Last edited by DEathN0te on Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:56 pm

I wish France would produce better citizens. This isn't me, naruto-fr. Nor would I care to troll you in a 10 year old game. Have some common sense.

Btw, I find this to be very offensive. Random-Killer is quite clearly, Khabib (DeathNote) in the game the above user linked.

(30:18 / All) RANDOM-KILLER: zammy u are big shit ever
(30:18 / All) BadaBing: this naix is shit
(30:22 / All) thecarry: ya pure shit
(30:30 / All) aslo: XDDDD
(30:32 / All) RANDOM-KILLER: so for this new year i wish u cancer

Is this acceptable behavior? He was banned for flaming and yet, he brings up cancer out of random in a game he believes I am playing. Does ENT encourage this type of behavior? My brother actually has a type of cancer and I'm sure some of you may know someone who does. Please tell me why his behavior is acceptable after he was banned for spamming (over 50x) for my family to have cancer previously.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:05 pm

Man @astros, i don't care if this is you or not, this have nothing to do with kabib or someone else, lmao, i don't even know this khabib exept played with him some games time to time so i don't care about the war between you and him, i'm just reporting badabing for trolling that's all.
i made a report against this badabing not against random-killer, if someone want to report him, he is free to do it if he were in the game, actually i report the only one who missed to team play and keep trolling. please get out of my appeal ty
These users thanked the author bigtits for the post:
DEathN0te (Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:49 pm)

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:12 am

bigtits wrote:Man @astros, i don't care if this is you or not, this have nothing to do with kabib or someone else, lmao, i don't even know this khabib exept played with him some games time to time so i don't care about the war between you and him, i'm just reporting badabing for trolling that's all.
i made a report against this badabing not against random-killer, if someone want to report him, he is free to do it if he were in the game, actually i report the only one who missed to team play and keep trolling. please get out of my appeal ty

"you will found more trolling moves from him in game, but i think enough for ban this zammy noob just trolling because their is a player he don't like in game and make us all lose.
Regards"

You think I'm badabing. That's not me, period. Maybe you shouldn't be throwing names around if you have no evidence.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:43 am

Astros wrote:
bigtits wrote:Man @astros, i don't care if this is you or not, this have nothing to do with kabib or someone else, lmao, i don't even know this khabib exept played with him some games time to time so i don't care about the war between you and him, i'm just reporting badabing for trolling that's all.

"you will found more trolling moves from him in game, but i think enough for ban this zammy noob just trolling because their is a player he don't like in game and make us all lose.
Regards"

You think I'm badabing. That's not me, period. Maybe you shouldn't be throwing names around if you have no evidence.

They were claiming you were badabing, then claimed you were thecarry, and now they're back to claiming you're badabing. If that's not grasping for some far reaching straws, then I don't know what is.
These users thanked the author Panopticon for the post:
Astros (Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:03 am)
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:30 pm

13:00 there was no chance of helping him he was already dead, 17:34 I would have stayed top too there was no chance of getting there in time, the others are not violations, and you abused votekick/lied about the reason for it (said refusing to play, even if you believed he was not helping on purpose he's not refusing to play which implies afk)

Also, it's not Astros. This witch hunt is tiresome.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”