[Thrornor][LTD] Ultimate TK BAN PLS THIS GUY

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Xaneri
Forest Walker

[Thrornor][LTD] Ultimate TK BAN PLS THIS GUY

Postby Xaneri » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:00 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... /11637192/
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #12
Your Warcraft III Username: Legendary
Violator's Warcraft III Username: thrornor , susurs
Violated Rule(s): Player Thrornor was SUPER DARK TeamKilling. He Do everything for lost our team. HES PURE TK. Juggle king lvl 15. Staying 5/0 when our team call to push. He said "He dont care" Selling towers at lvl 15 and players Sursus wont kick him.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Every Lvl. He stayed 5/0 at 10 lvl and Selling Towers lvl 15. Pure TK Controling king lvl 15
Any further thoughts: All Players want to kick him and player Susurs wont make it.

God-Sohier
Forest Walker

[ThrornoR][LTD] Trolling on purpose , sell towers , 5-0 at 15, troll king control ,solo send

Postby God-Sohier » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:00 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 637192.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #12
Your Warcraft III Username: Quebec
Violator's Warcraft III Username: ThrornoR Susurs
Violated Rule(s): Break like 5 rules , no push ( 5-0 at 15 , 5-0 before 9 then he stop lmao ... ) Sell towers , not merging , not holding , troll king control , SOLO SEND , totally refusing to communicate and keep trolling all game.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Sell tower 14 and before 15. no push after 9 even 5-0 before 9 is teamkill and troll. Troll King control at 15. SOLO SEND 13-14
Any further thoughts: He trolled on purpose since i already played with this guy and he was decent and ok. its like x4 rules violating. Deserve a long time ban , no offense but jesus this guy ...
2- susurs refusing to votekick ThrornoR after 2 time trying since he's teamkill and 5-0 on 15 , no value , and leak all rounds and solo send... its like too much to deal honnestly. Like what the fuck!

Best regards

God-Sohier

God-Sohier
Forest Walker

Re: [Thrornor][LTD] Ultimate TK BAN PLS THIS GUY

Postby God-Sohier » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:01 pm

Yep , this guy deserve a long time ban. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=139108

Hipijs
Basic Tree

Postby Hipijs » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:31 pm

I will gladly take my ban. However.. As far as i know rules go both way's. I can make a separate report for Quebec being toxic as hell, but i'd actually rather see him be banned with the rest of us, let's save us some time.

People like Quebec make people like Thornor. I played a game after with Thornor and he didn't do anything bad, pushed, co-operated, everything.
The reason why he TK previous game is most likely because of people like Quebec.

Susurs

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:32 pm

@hipijs If someone broke a rule, you can submit a ban request for it. Just make sure that it is not a request out of spite or payback.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:33 pm

Merged. Same ban request.

Hipijs
Basic Tree

Postby Hipijs » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:35 pm

Not out of spite, i'd just like to see justice go both way's. If it's necessary to do a separate report then fine, i'll take the extra time tomorrow.

Xaneri
Forest Walker

Postby Xaneri » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:42 pm

Its not the reason to TEAMKILLING! U should get ban too Susurs. Ur Broke rule too. U are Kill us too

Hipijs
Basic Tree

Postby Hipijs » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:45 pm

As I said before, i will gladly take my ban. I get banned for not supporting votekick, Throrner get's a ban for teamkilling and you get a ban for being toxic.

Bans should be given out to teach people how to behave and not to behave. This applies to you aswell, since you just behave improperly starting from lobby chat.

God-Sohier
Forest Walker

Postby God-Sohier » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:19 pm

We started being ''toxic'' ''i guess lol'' cause he trolled on purpose and refused to push or merge , 5-0 round 9 , still 5-0 round 15. He broke like 4 rules , Solo send, troll king control , sell towers , not pushing at all = teamkill.

Hipijs
Basic Tree

Postby Hipijs » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:35 pm

If it was the first time I saw you, then I might believe that. Not to mention you already seemed pretty arrogant and toxic in lobby towards me, without me even as much as saying a word. That I don't mind which is why I haven't reported the dozens of people like you, nor do i respond. I understand why. However in this case you kept on being a prick in return making someone else a prick as well. Problem with people like you is that you think it's always only someone else's fault. Nothing live's in a vacuum and (if) you get banned you should take the time to reflect on what you did wrong, not just me and Thrornor.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:03 am

Will extend ban of player "thrornor" to 8d, from previous ban of 2d in the topic listed below.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=139390

Other banned 2d.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”