[DOTA] [ID] [Tachas slap abuse]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

DEathN0te
Armored Tree

[DOTA] [ID] [Tachas slap abuse]

Postby DEathN0te » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:21 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 638055.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #10
Your Warcraft III Username: KHABIB
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Tachas
Violated Rule(s): slap abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 02:55
Any further thoughts: the player i ignored him cause he was trash talking the previous game. I ignored him directly during the game and he bypassed ignore command by slapping.

(02:55 / Allied) Tachas: !si noob feeding already
(02:55 / All) BadaBing: [noob feeding already] hasn't played any Island Defense games here.
(02:58 / All) koreanjesus: lol that one must've hurt extra
(03:00 / Allied) tulkas: -ma
(03:01 / Allied) KHABIB: !timestamp
(03:14 / Allied) KHABIB: !timestap slap use

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Re: [DOTA] [ID] [Tachas slap abuse]

Postby Panopticon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:31 pm

Not even slap abuse, because slap command wasn't even used.

With that said, he's on the enemy team and only does it once, so the most he should get is a warning, if that.

Not even going to bother with the votekicks from blue, since I'll let somebody else take a look over those.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

DEathN0te
Armored Tree

Postby DEathN0te » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:39 pm

hi Pano, actually the command shouldn't be used. When u ignore someone he should not use Slap command is banable :

Postby Merex » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:51 am
Slap command exists because once upon a time, it was a silly/fun command to use. Now it has come to this and is awaiting removal.

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:44 pm

Except it's not even !slap command. It's !si which is a stats command for island defense, which is bugged to begin with.

Two different commands, so Merex's comment doesn't even apply to this situation; though neither one should be used to be honest.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:31 am

He never used !slap. Checking stats for a player isn't abuse unless spammed. You can argue intent so I would say he should get a warning but this is one thing ENT can't prevent since the ability to check the stats of someone should always be allowed. Of course, mods could set precedent and ban him but I would warn him if I had that decision.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

DEathN0te
Armored Tree

Postby DEathN0te » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:45 am

hi Astros, i checked some ban appeals too and found that si command is banable. When u ignore someone he should not use a command to spam all the players and break the ignore command.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:47 am

Astros wrote:He never used !slap. Checking stats for a player isn't abuse unless spammed. You can argue intent so I would say he should get a warning but this is one thing ENT can't prevent since the ability to check the stats of someone should always be allowed. Of course, mods could set precedent and ban him but I would warn him if I had that decision.

If one !slap is enough for a warning/ban one !si is bannable, simple as that, if it is I don´t know. And ofc it should never be allowed, "!si noob feeding already looks like he checking stats? And this is a dota game, god, clear trolling.

@Panopticon you should know that !slap abuse and !si both falls under "by pass ignore" so both offence is bannable. But one time...

DEathN0te
Armored Tree

Postby DEathN0te » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:51 am

also i found this : by Desire » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:27 pm
I thought !si is supposed to be used for showing stats, not communicating with other people!? Especially not for talking through the ignore function and to flame other people.

+ In the same game a player was VK abusing and Tachas was always validating it :

(07:38 / Allied) Pixy: !votekick kha
(07:38 / All) BadaBing: A votekick against player [KHABIB] has been started by player [Pixy]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(07:38 / All) BadaBing: Type !yes to vote.
(07:38 / All) BadaBing: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(07:43 / Allied) Tachas: !yes

13:27 / Allied) Pixy: !votekick kha
(13:27 / All) BadaBing: A votekick against player [KHABIB] has been started by player [Pixy]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(13:27 / All) BadaBing: Type !yes to vote.
(13:27 / All) BadaBing: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(13:31 / Allied) Tachas: !yes

(23:06 / Allied) Pixy: !votekick khabib
(23:06 / All) BadaBing: A votekick against player [KHABIB] has been started by player [Pixy]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(23:06 / All) BadaBing: Type !yes to vote.
(23:06 / All) BadaBing: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(23:09 / Allied) Tachas: !yes

31:06 / Allied) Pixy: !votekick kha
(31:06 / All) BadaBing: A votekick against player [KHABIB] has been started by player [Pixy]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(31:06 / All) BadaBing: Type !yes to vote.
(31:06 / All) BadaBing: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(31:08 / Allied) Tachas: !yes

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:01 am

He used it once. Jesus Christ, you guys are the worst kinds of snowflakes. Spamming it is a different story - especially when you're using it as a flaming tool. You would know, Mr. Khabib. You were banned twice for doing so.

It's up to the mods to decide but they could either choose to warn him or ban him.

While we are on the subject of this, why is it you're always in a confrontation with someone? Could it be that you're baiting them so you can run over here to create a ban request? Why did you fail to mention that you also provoked him?

[KHABIB]: the god of your mother

You shouldn't be provoking someone and then act like an innocent bystander in your ban requests. You have a history of lying so I already know your intent is far different than what you claim it is.

DEathN0te
Armored Tree

Postby DEathN0te » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:11 am

astros, i sent you recently a kind mail to end this "hate" because all this is just a game. I don't know from where u brought this sentence because in the game that i shared there is nothing in.

I think it's time to enjoy the game and clean it from trash people. I personally got my lesson and not insulting anymore, ignoring trash players and reporting them :)

If you want to make other posts for more stories, it's up to you. I moved from what happened before and now i'm just enjoying the game.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:21 am

It's not stories. You're speaking about peoples mothers and family. You lied about saying you never said you wished I had cancer and the mod looked up your IP and it was you. Maybe you forgot the mods could do that or hoped they would believe you but your behavior changed not because you changed but because you're getting banned for it. Cut the holier than thou act, buddy. I didn't respond to your private message because I know it's a load of bull. Just read the chat. A whiff of trash talking and you bring up his mother. Yet, you fail to acknowledge that you're provoking these people. Maybe you should stop provoking them if you don't want a response that offends you. As a matter of fact, the first game I clicked to get some evidence of you doing exactly what I just mentioned is right here, literally just happened.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11638037

(21:50 / Allied) KHABIB: u need me in the bad of your mtoher?
(21:52 / Allied) KHABIB: i can rape her
(21:58 / Allied) Tachas: maybe learn english first
(22:05 / Allied) KHABIB: mwahaha
(22:08 / Allied) KHABIB: i dont care
(22:12 / Allied) Tachas: you should
(22:12 / Allied) KHABIB: fils de pute
(22:16 / Allied) Tachas: br?
(22:17 / Allied) KHABIB: sale chien
(22:17 / Allied) Tachas: bah
(22:19 / Allied) Tachas: q merda e vce
(22:22 / Allied) KHABIB: va te faire enculer
(22:23 / Allied) Tachas: so fala br
(22:24 / Allied) Tachas: rsrsrs
(22:26 / Allied) KHABIB: hijo de puta
(22:28 / Allied) Tachas: q engracado
(22:39 / Allied) KHABIB: hijo de puta

Hijo de puta = son of a b****

In just this game, you're talking about getting in bed with his mother and raping her. Cut the act, Khabib. You're a flamer who provokes people and thinks he can piss them off enough to where you hope they use !slap or whatever so you can report them. You're not interested in cleaning the game. You're interested in propping up your ego.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
Panopticon (Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:22 am)

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:02 am

DEathN0te wrote:astros, i sent you recently a kind mail to end this "hate" because all this is just a game. I don't know from where u brought this sentence because in the game that i shared there is nothing in.

I think it's time to enjoy the game and clean it from trash people. I personally got my lesson and not insulting anymore, ignoring trash players and reporting them :)

If you want to make other posts for more stories, it's up to you. I moved from what happened before and now i'm just enjoying the game.

You said everything, this is just a game and we should enjoy it that's all, instead of having a war between each other.
Sometimes i will flame a player i like (i mean not flame but rage because he failed something) and the game after i will play with him like nothing happened.
A game is a game, we should not have any hate for another player, lets make things izi and players who have a problem with another one just have to talk and to apologize for the mistake they did...
These users thanked the author bigtits for the post:
DEathN0te (Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:14 am)

DEathN0te
Armored Tree

Postby DEathN0te » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:25 am

Mr Zammy, if one day u wana became admin in this game u have to change your attitude and the way u pick words to accuse someone. Maybe u have to copy past all the conversation and not only the part you like. In the game i was the one trying to calm down the team, and tachas start the provocation. So if u want to bring up things, bring them correctly. And those posts are nothing to do with my ban request wish concerns another game. So i ask you kindly to stop putting comments from games of 2010 or others here. Admins knows what they have to do and rules of ENT DOTA are clear, maybe u need also to take a look on it.

(21:08 / Allied) KHABIB: guys can u pls unignore each other
(21:11 / Allied) KHABIB: we need team play
(21:12 / Allied) KHABIB: BARA
(21:12 / Allied) Matkoma: no
(21:13 / Allied) KHABIB: STOP
(21:13 / Allied) Matkoma: its over
(21:17 / Allied) KHABIB: THE FUCK U DOING
(21:19 / Allied) KHABIB: I WILL RPEORT U
(21:20 / Allied) Tachas: 0-1-1
(21:22 / Allied) Matkoma: !Ignore kha
(21:22 / All) HOOKSHOT: Player [Matkoma] has ignored player [KHABIB].
(21:25 / Allied) Tachas: we need u
(21:26 / Allied) Cleary: get bkb
(21:28 / Allied) Cleary: for sky...
(21:37 / Allied) Cleary: not sceptor first teal...

I sent mail to apology because i knew that i went too far with my words even with the bans i get. And Mr zammy talking about lying i think u forgot that u are the one who mad and excessive ban and u talked with all admins to be sure that i will be banned :

regarding to the ban abuse that i got from ZAMMY : viewtopic.php?f=24&t=138965
it wasn't a mistake at all, you did it intentionally just after i reported u for the slap abuse and u got ban
i juste found this : viewtopic.php?f=24&t=138950

Now u dont want to accept the apologies, turn the page and have fun it's your problem but stop bringing false things here and stay in the purpose of the posts. I also found a lot of trash talking from u in your previous games but i see no point bringing them here.
Last edited by DEathN0te on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:45 am

Tbh, I don´t think one !si (if used as flame, like in this case) should be enough for a ban/warning, as I don´t think one !slap should be enough. But !si and !slap should be handle the same, especially when you using the !si command in a dota game. Both commands by pass the ignore command.

In this case it is not excessive (just used one time) and should be denied max a warning in my opinion. Votekick abuse is for ex bannable, but using one time, and not going through not.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:19 pm

DEathN0te wrote:Mr Zammy, if one day u wana became admin in this game u have to change your attitude and the way u pick words to accuse someone. Maybe u have to copy past all the conversation and not only the part you like. In the game i was the one trying to calm down the team, and tachas start the provocation. So if u want to bring up things, bring them correctly. And those posts are nothing to do with my ban request wish concerns another game. So i ask you kindly to stop putting comments from games of 2010 or others here. Admins knows what they have to do and rules of ENT DOTA are clear, maybe u need also to take a look on it.

(21:08 / Allied) KHABIB: guys can u pls unignore each other
(21:11 / Allied) KHABIB: we need team play
(21:12 / Allied) KHABIB: BARA
(21:12 / Allied) Matkoma: no
(21:13 / Allied) KHABIB: STOP
(21:13 / Allied) Matkoma: its over
(21:17 / Allied) KHABIB: THE FUCK U DOING
(21:19 / Allied) KHABIB: I WILL RPEORT U
(21:20 / Allied) Tachas: 0-1-1
(21:22 / Allied) Matkoma: !Ignore kha
(21:22 / All) HOOKSHOT: Player [Matkoma] has ignored player [KHABIB].
(21:25 / Allied) Tachas: we need u
(21:26 / Allied) Cleary: get bkb
(21:28 / Allied) Cleary: for sky...
(21:37 / Allied) Cleary: not sceptor first teal...

I sent mail to apology because i knew that i went too far with my words even with the bans i get. And Mr zammy talking about lying i think u forgot that u are the one who mad and excessive ban and u talked with all admins to be sure that i will be banned :

regarding to the ban abuse that i got from ZAMMY : viewtopic.php?f=24&t=138965
it wasn't a mistake at all, you did it intentionally just after i reported u for the slap abuse and u got ban
i juste found this : viewtopic.php?f=24&t=138950

Now u dont want to accept the apologies, turn the page and have fun it's your problem but stop bringing false things here and stay in the purpose of the posts. I also found a lot of trash talking from u in your previous games but i see no point bringing them here.

You were banned for flaming as well, buddy. If I wanted, I could go get Tachas to submit you for flaming and you'd be banned for what I would assume three days. Again, you're talking about raping his mother but pretend you've "changed." You don't need to apologize me. You need to apologize to your parents and family that you grew up and decided to start flaming like a child.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11636307
(47:18 / All) KHABIB: raped the god of your mother many times
(47:21 / All) KHABIB: shit noob

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 637612.w3g
(15:27 / Allied) KHABIB: again
(15:32 / Allied) jumpem: tell him to get a pb
(15:33 / Allied) KHABIB: i rape the god of your mother
(15:34 / Allied) KHABIB: stfu
(15:36 / Allied) jumpem: and go sceptor this time
(15:38 / Allied) Stevie.: he ran in creeps and blame us lol
(15:38 / Allied) KHABIB: u will get 0 heal
(15:42 / Allied) KHABIB: peice of shit

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 637581.w3g
(32:17 / Allied) KHABIB: ARE U RETARD???
(32:20 / Allied) ZL11LE: after
(32:20 / Allied) KHABIB: IM SILENCEEEEED
(32:21 / Allied) jumpem: !sd bib
(32:25 / Allied) KHABIB: GET THE HELL FUCK OUT
(32:26 / Allied) jumpem: no wonder u idiot
(32:31 / Allied) KHABIB: SD THE GOD OF YOUR MOTHER
(32:33 / Allied) KHABIB: PIECE OF SHIT

All of this happened in ONE DAY. Yet, you claim you don't insult others?

Return to “Processed Requests”