[LOD] Prdo

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

SaL7
Aura Tree

[LOD] Prdo

Postby SaL7 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:13 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11644502
Game Name: [ENT] LoD -sds6bod3os #24
Your Warcraft III Username: Lift+
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Prdo
Violated Rule(s): ff abuse afk/not helping team intentions to !si command abuse.. but failed.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): it was at the 30th min he start to refuse help but earlier he pretends to come in lane but goes back as we start getting attacked.. wont even use his flare [sky ult]
1] abusing !FF starting from
(10:20 / Allied) prdo: !ff
(15:08 / Allied) prdo: !ff
(28:30 / Allied) prdo: !ff
(33:44 / Allied) prdo: !ff
(35:58 / Allied) prdo: !ff
at this point i had him ignored.. and then he tries this!
(36:28 / Allied) prdo: !sl 34/8 and he think we can win [Oo] has he the intentions of abusing !si command?? i think so. just as he posted this i had unignored to let him know that he reported and will be dealt with.. as i say that to him his respond is.
(36:50 / Allied) prdo: i am so woried [is he now telling me he dont care about the rules? hmm should he be taught the rules and make sure that he will be following? i think so. not to mention he stayed in base and refused to help us defend or participate nor even bother help the team.. just watchng us pretending he there.then he goes to fountian and just stays there and stats talking shit to the opp team ..
(35:58 / Allied) prdo: !ff.. at tis point we all ffed.

Any further thoughts: please teach him what the basic rules are... and where he can locate them to make sure he memorize them for future games. thanks.
poopoohead@entconnect is banned until 2019-12-10 09:08:18 CST.

Desire
ENT Staff

Re: [LOD] Prdo

Postby Desire » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:01 pm

Don't really know how someone's messages to you through ignore function affected you. !ff abuse could be a rule in some cases but unfortunately not in this one. He was having a bad game, therefore, wanted a fast finish. He refuses to defend about 34-39minutes. I think the argument for defending himself from global abilities by staying in the fountain is reasonable. However, it did seem like a malicious attack to his team(looking at chat) for not ffing or specifically towards the ogre for trying to justify that the game is still winnable. It's also a 5-minute afk grief.

Banning player prdo(3 days) for refusing to defend.

Return to “Processed Requests”