[DOTA] [ID] Netherbeast @ Entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

JupiterRetro
Aura Tree

[DOTA] [ID] Netherbeast @ Entconnect

Postby JupiterRetro » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:39 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11657027/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #39
Your Warcraft III Username: Jupiter(R)69
Violator's Warcraft III Username: netherbeast
Violated Rule(s): Game ruining, !slap abbuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 21:05 and on ward
Any further thoughts:

It became very clear that he absolutely wanted to lose after 21 min.

I attempt to secretly solo rosh in hopes that they have not warded. I ask bara to not come at least 3 times as seen on the chat. Despite the fact that I ask him three times, he proceeds to steal ageis last second.

At this point, I try my best to follow ent gaming rules by not flaming, as a result I ignore him and try to focus on the game.

It is at 22:14 the game thrower abuses !slap/stats island to fuel my anger even further and bait me into flaming. But I continue to ignore him.

From this point, it becomes very evident that he is absolutely going out of his way to lose the game and annoy his teammates, enjoy throwing, etc.

Bara starts literally stealing everything he can. From Neutrals and to kills (with his dagon).

And as if that wasn't enough, he continues to follow me around for good amount of time everywhere so that he can steal more.

The game lasted about 1 hour, everyone on the team was full slotted except Bara, who only had bkb and level 5 dagon. Need I say more...

It also seems that the guy has played only 1 game with the account.. It is my assumption that he made the account only to troll and have somebody like me banned for his pleasure, who easily loses his shit. (Let's be real... Ent gamers love banning each other and pouring toxicity onto each other)

Nevertheless, I was banned for 8 days when he was the only player who was trying to throw that game (which he successfully did as we lost that game after 1 hour and 1 minute of his team trying hard) + unnecessary triggering/insults by Merex.

I am absolutely certain that Merex would probably close this too and insult me or something along that line, but I figured I would just rant here because I really need to let it out sometimes

Thanks

Gina
Resource Storage

Re: [DOTA] [ID] Netherbeast @ Entconnect

Postby Gina » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:25 pm

Jupiter played lc and built bloodstone, are you for real? I used to play with u and I know you troll talking

JupiterRetro
Aura Tree

Postby JupiterRetro » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:28 pm

Gina wrote:Jupiter played lc and built bloodstone, are you for real? I used to play with u and I know you troll talking

Man... I suck one game unintentionally and you are literally all up on me for a week, sending hate PM filled with all kinds of foul languages and all..

I am starting to think you are the netherbeast

Don't think anybody else hates me as much as you do

netherbeast
Basic Tree

Postby netherbeast » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:08 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=139696&p=540290&hilit=Jupiter#p540290
i submit ban because Jupiter broke rosh items intentionally.

at 21:00 I helped you rosh and I told you I was gonna take aegis.

After rosh died I told LC to take bot rune invis, so we can gank.
but then he ignored me, didnt take invis and left.

21:48 / Allied) netherbeast: take invis
(21:50 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !ignore nether

(22:14 / All) netherbeast: !si he mad i took aegis?
It didnt make sense why he ignored me and refused to play with team.

and show me one timestamp of game ruin ? I never ruined or fed in any way,
charge ult dagon bara is common in games. You were upset @kappa banned you for game ruin

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:14 am

I'm not about to watch a one hour game of what I'm presuming is a salt-filled ban request because I denied your appeal on legitimate claims, such as intentionally killing roshan's cheese/aegis to prevent your teammates from gaining them.

That being said, let's make some things absolutely clear right here so I don't have to pull up the ban request section and see things like this again -

@JupiterRetro You're free to be upset, hate me, insult me w/e that will help you get over the ban but one thing that I will not tolerate is when you prance around the forum stomping on the ground like a little child. if anything, you can take this to the dota subforum where I'm less strict on what casual players like to talk/do in their free time but you will respect the community you play in near-every day and keep your childish behavior out of our official subforums like this one.

The ban request section is not meant to be taken lightly or for you to bring me your anger at a player hoping he gets that "3 5 10 day ban" that you spam in the chat during the game. If you have legitimate reason to believe he has ruined the game, and by ruin I mean not cooperating with the team, destroying items, sitting fountain, using spells on allies whatever the case then you're free to report such and I personally will look at it and act accordingly. However, if you're just here to take out some frustration of a previous game and hope that having a player banned will bring you some peace of it - Don't bother.

For this case specifically, !slap doesn't exist as a bot command anymore therefor I found no such bypasses that you've mentioned. Furthermore, I'm not going to start watching 21 mins-onward and try to find something that I may consider ban-worthy, no. That's your job as a ban request poster. You find me the times and I will review them, as per my duty as a staff member of ENT. So feel free to re-post a serious ban request if you have, again, legitimate reasons to believe said player violated rules.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”