[LTD] 12++ x3mdanko : pure tk (3games in a row)

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

speedyrowky
Forest Walker

[LTD] 12++ x3mdanko : pure tk (3games in a row)

Postby speedyrowky » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:13 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11661589
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #89
Your Warcraft III Username: Speedy-tk
Violator's Warcraft III Username: x3mdanko
Violated Rule(s): not following team, just tk on tk. never stopped : check level 5 / 6 /7 /10 after arena and you will understand.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): all game long
Any further thoughts:
Simple : this guy troll and never listen team 3 games tonight..... when you advice him he just ignore and keep tking. what's the next move? all stop this game because people like him doesn't want to learn? I may miss some manners sometimes but in those past 3 games I didn't, and he kept tking my team hard.
I wish you start banning or put some warnings to those players, or this community gonna be lower and lower.....

You can't chill on a game like this and you can't avoid (1st : i don't avoid and play all elo / 2nd: if you start dodge all those player tking like him you never play). I came back recently and i think the ent31 bot was better before than he is now. I may not be the best, but at least i do maths and try to play with my teamates.
@jabba @anda and then you have a discussion about 1100+ elo the new "1200+"? I m just laughing.

Gl & hf
no action from you guyz concerning those game ruiners, I may let this game off for a while as a lot of player are probably doing.

Speedy R

dankomz
Basic Tree

Re: [LTD] 12++ x3mdanko : pure tk (3games in a row)

Postby dankomz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:28 am

I did not solo send, i did not spam or flame and i do agree i played it bad.
The only thing i did wrong this game is ignore you two too late, i let you under my skin and ruin the mood and the game.
And on the contrary i think players like you, exactly, will be the demise of this server eventually. You are obnoxious, arrogant and extremely annoying, to the point of ruining games for people. And i do hope you and people like you will let this game off for a whole while, let normal players this _game_.

dankomz
Basic Tree

Postby dankomz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:36 am

And on that replay you posted, despite my horrible play and unfortunate events combined, on lvl 17 i was better statswise than your buddy pink, but i dont see you reporting him for bad play somehow. Hypocrisy much?

speedyrowky
Forest Walker

Postby speedyrowky » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:45 am

just to let you know i played alone, with no buddy.... and you don't play normal, on the 3 replays game i can show how tk you are. if you want to improve start not muting people. I never imposed you to do this build or this. but start thinking as team and not selfish. or keep mega, where you can do what ever you want : cross & merge.

dankomz
Basic Tree

Postby dankomz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:50 am

speedyrowky wrote: I never imposed you to do this build or this.

The fact that you write this with a straight face just shows how rotten you are inside and i feel bad for you.
Have nothing else to say to you, try to have a good life and please refrain from joining the team i am in. Thank you.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:13 am

Not sure why u tagged me, i dont even have stats on the 1200+ bot anymore :)
What i agree with is that you should never let your emotions get the better of you, especially negative ones. I know you as a nice person, so dont get triggered to act differently.
Cheers and greetings to your brother <3

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:56 pm

I had the choice between him and holymoly in the lobby. So I guess both teams were balanced in that way.

speedyrowky
Forest Walker

Postby speedyrowky » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:51 pm

[/quote] please refrain from joining the team i am in. Thank you.[/quote]

I ll for sure dodge you on next ent, but what's the point, we never fullfill the ent games because you tk and i get angry?

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:43 pm

Do not ruin the game on purpose:

Denied, he was not ruining the game on purpose here

Return to “Processed Requests”