[LOD] [pigginyoelo, donut Typical VK abuse PART 2]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

UltraKill
Forest Walker

[LOD] [pigginyoelo, donut Typical VK abuse PART 2]

Postby UltraKill » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:17 pm

I'm writing a second request regarding: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=139885
Please use all the ban information from that topic, I will try to explain my judgement here.

There were some instances where during the vk's you weren't present for fights, at fountain but however still playing/no intent of grief.

Warned.

chat quote times - in game | times in my paragraphs - replay
(24:08 / Allied) PigginYOeLO: !votekick furi

I am standing at base from roughly 20:20 watching bot. Let me explain what going on in game at this point. First of all we have 4 int and 1 str hero. Second, they have an uber smurf slark (meaning he is very pro). Third, our only str hero is dead at this particular moment. Fourth, you can see pugna going into woods with no wards, and dieing in 3 seconds to slark giving him a godlike streak (this is min 20!!!). Fifth, I hoped my team had a little brain and understood that in this kind of situation (game was already not in our favour) - it is best to stick as 5, since one of us was dead (our tank so to say) - best choice was to def at base until he revive, worst choice - stay at second bot tower. But going into woods with no wards, where there are clearly 3-4 enemies and invisible slark is a no-no to me. Thats why you see me afk during this period. I was ready to teleport into action, but I knew that to win a team fight vs 3-4 enemies - we needed whole team at that point or at least some other advantage (like defending at base or at least at tower, but definitely not in woods). So you can see pugna dieing to slark in woods, at this point our team already has 2 dead - means engaging is highly NOT recommended. However at 20:50 you can see me teleporting bot and helping successfully kill lion.

(39:50 / Allied) PigginYOeLO: !votekick furion
I noticed a 1 more votekick attempt which didnt go through because he did them too early. During this votekick attempt Im not even at base - but running around with team at bot. These attempts were not stated in my previous request. So the said player actually did 4 votekick attempts toward me instead of 3.

(33:52 / Allied) PigginYOeLO: !votekick furion

During this votekick attempt - I literally ported to base 10 secs prior to him initiating a votekick. Also everyone in my team is dead except me. Everyone in enemy team is alive. Any good player will understand that in this case - best option is to stay alive until at least 3-4 mates revive. I mean once again they have an uber smurf slark and not only. Lion has blink, mort has blink.... Even if I just show myself - I might be dead which is why im not even coming close. You can see - as soon as slardar and necro revive - I go with them to defend mid.

I decided to stop reviewing here - but my point is this. Admin, please, if you want to warn them and dont want to ban them - its fine with me. But from your message it seems like they didn't break any rules. I justified to you why it "seemed" like I was "not present in fights" - its not true, I'm always present in fights. I got this style from LoD, where ppl pick wisp ulty and rearm - all they do is tp,kill,tp,farm,tp,kill,tp,farm. But its fine right? So whats wrong if I do the same with furi? If team just uses a little brain and plays as a team.... An honestly there was a lot of feed from my team that game, but its fine because being noob is not bannable.

Once again, the player initiate four (4) votekick attempts toward me:
(24:08 / Allied) PigginYOeLO: !votekick furi
(33:52 / Allied) PigginYOeLO: !votekick furion
(37:55 / Allied) PigginYOeLO: !votekick furion
(39:50 / Allied) PigginYOeLO: !votekick furion
I mean, he made them in different time.... Like how much time does he need to realize that I'm not afk? Or he gonna initiate a votekick every time I'm at fountain and that will be ok?

So please warn them, BUT admit that they VK abused plz.

p.s. And I'm not usually reporting people for VK abuse, only those who insult me for no reason. Otherwise I'm getting votekick abuse toward me pretty much any game. Just open any of my games and search for "!votekick fur"
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: [LOD] [pigginyoelo, donut Typical VK abuse PART 2]

Postby Merex » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:26 pm

Invalid request.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”