[DOTA] evi1@entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bigtits
Treant

[DOTA] evi1@entconnect

Postby bigtits » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:36 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11663883/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #46
Your Warcraft III Username: bored
Violator's Warcraft III Username: evi1
Violated Rule(s): failing to def, constantly solo gaming
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:
(50:56 / Allied) boredofnoobs: !timestamp 48 failing to def ( we clearly saw them pushing and he tped to "push" with a techies and ofc failed to do it)
(54:20 / All) boredofnoobs: !is timestamp 52 failing to def (again we saw them rushing mid to push, we had not a single mine at base, not a single smart trap, and he tped to "push" and failed to do it again)
(56:58 / Allied) boredofnoobs: !timestamp 54 again tp solo die (solo tp top when we are fighting and die alone)
(59:17 / Allied) boredofnoobs: !timestamp 56 failing to def (they were again pushing and he again failed to def/mine base=0, and failed to push again)

sorry for using the "!is" command, it was to warn him about what his doing is breaking rules and ego game play, he is clearly the reason of our lose.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] evi1@entconnect

Postby Astros » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Seems like you have a weird obsession with this player that forced him to put you on ignore and thus, limited your cooperation with him.
Techies did his best to defend his base on most occasions. Watching the game, he had bombs at enough areas to defend the base.
Also, while playing with a techies, you have to realize that you're always going to be down a player in an actual fight in most cases.
He wasn't constantly solo gaming at all.

50:56, questionable but there was nothing techies could do in that teamfight relatively speaking and so he made a decision to try and push bot/rax while you guys defended the base. You lost one tower, techies got you one tower. It was probably the correct play even though he's a "techies."
54:20, same reasoning as above. He thought he could rax and got one tower instead. Forced the other team to tp/defend top so while that might not constitute as defending, he's helping you guys by forcing the other team to defend.
56:58, this is probably the biggest evidence that shows you're reporting him out of anger rather than logic. He is the sole reason you guys got/could have raxed bot because he distracted Invoker+Ogre. The reason he TP'd top was so he could create space for you guys to rax and also, force the other team to either defend top or bot. He got caught by Invoker+Ogre unexpectedly but it's impossible to argue that he wasn't making the correct play.

59:17 is the only plausible case here. At this point, though, I believe the game was lost because after techies died top via invoker+ogre, your death caused it to be a 3v5 and thus, the enemy team just killed your teammates 1-by-1. Techies probably could have dropped a few bombs but with invoker having gem and three of his teammates heading bot, there wouldn't have been anything techies could have done there to successfully defend the base and so he tried to push bot as a last resort.

Overall, techies did his job and was in almost every fight. He dropped enough bombs but because invoker had gem, they were destroyed often. He tried to help you guys by pushing and it worked in many cases. The reason you guys lost is honestly due to you dying solo mid at 57:30 of replay time. Nothing was achieved by you going mid and it put your team in a bad position. If you knew techies was dead, you should have backed to the base and tried to defend from there.

If I was a moderator, I would deny this ban request as there isn't enough evidence techies was making the incorrect plays nor was he "solo" gaming.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:17 pm

nobody asked your opinion astros.
you are talking and obviously didn't watched replay, at start techies defended well and did his job, then he decided to put 0 mines mid (as the push 54 56 59 we had one trap mid only, and he tped bot.
If he went bot and mined mid i wouldn't report him, but clearly didn't def and he refused to do his job.
Techies job is not to push a lane alone and go try to split push lol, his job is to mine the base and make sure they can't push and then he can do whatever he want.
everytime we saw them pushing mid he did only one thing, he tped on other lane who's obviously the biggest fail he could do with techies !

ragegirl
Aura Tree

Postby ragegirl » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:47 pm

Astros u are a big flamer (toxic person generaly) why u post so much?

If you intend to become a moderator I will uninstall the game. You commit massive misconduct and try to leave a respectable impression here. Can you stop this delusion?

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11667584

Astros is player ZAMMY and he instant VK-ABUSE in minute 0-1 (and absolutly toxic behavior whole game)

He tries to disguise his bad behavior with new accounts (check his IP).

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:14 pm

OP Is banned for dodging.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

ragegirl
Aura Tree

Postby ragegirl » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 pm

who is OP? astros?

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:27 pm

Bigtits, and you @ragegirl have an unhealthy obsession with astros which is also bordering on being considered a witch hunt, which I highly suggest that you stop.

tinker_666 = ta-ta

ragegirl
Aura Tree

Postby ragegirl » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:33 pm

u are mbe astros with other acc? idk what u want! i only write he is a toxic person which trys to be an admin

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:37 pm

He's right, ragegirl. If you want to continue being a citizen on our forum - tone it down.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

ragegirl
Aura Tree

Postby ragegirl » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:38 pm

I think I did not do anything wrong. But you've just given me the necessary self-confidence to turn me over to a Headadmin. (i only post 2 replys on his posts)

@merex: If you have time Merex, look the link I posted TOP and you will see that he is doing things that he values ​​others.

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:45 pm

@ragegirl If you want the mods to check that replay, then make a separate ban request, not hijack an existing ban request for something unrelated.
These users thanked the author Panopticon for the post:
Merex (Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:54 pm)

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Refer to the above.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:07 pm

Agreed with Astros.

Return to “Processed Requests”