[LTD] shambles.

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Augustinus
Treant Protector

[LTD] shambles.

Postby Augustinus » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 663956.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #9
Your Warcraft III Username: MasterOfThePit
Violator's Warcraft III Username: shambles.
Violated Rule(s): solo play
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 5
Any further thoughts:
We called lvl 5 send, shambles ignored it and solo sent lvl 6. Teal also did not send, but couldnt reach furby.

Similar situation to the one for which he just appealed his ban: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=139894
This is just the tip of the iceberg. I am reporting it now, but stuff like this happens with him almost every game.

There were also other incidents on the game which are not bannable per se but indicate that he did not want to play for winning. Such as ridiculous anti 7 build with low push that leaked and a call to skip 17 when we could not hold with 1 heal only left.

Unbanned, discord chat:

Shambles.Today at 9:20 PM
hey, I understand your point
mostly just a stupid or silly mistake that won't happen again
is this cool that we talked on discord?
QuetraToday at 9:21 PM
sure i will post it in the thread after
I can unban u this time if it doesn't happen again
you can ignore ppl if u want, as long as u can pay attention and follow calls
Shambles.Today at 9:23 PM
i posted
ok
i really appreciate this wake up call
QuetraToday at 9:24 PM
Ok next time you remain banned for something like this, unbanned you now

I don't know why the moderation team always sees some spark of hope in this guy when he is a frequent offender while the vast majority of the playerbase doesn't have such problems with the rules.

Off topic:
ps.: he is also in the lobby at the moment calling people a "faggit" once again. The thing that he solemly vowed to refrain from in the future.

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Re: [LTD] shambles.

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:45 pm

Pit, you need to get lost.

Anyway, you ignore me lvl 1 before I say one word. You call 5 send well after income to red, meanwhile we send at most 2 furbs and one bo, our teal had pushed lumberjack and had 90 wood for 5 send. We were all low push ob and needed to full 7 with immo. We had immo, and there is no way they leak 5 with furb, furb, bo, 2 bows. It is retarded to call that vs spiders. Anyway You are the only player to have sent on lvl 5, so I was in the middle of posting a brq on you for solo send 5 at last seconds of 5 spawning, solo bo. We had immolation, and needed to break them 7. We lost your bo, then when I looked back and saw the solo bo send, I sent a furbolg; however, I have 2 second delay so it obviously sent for 6. Now, I wonder if I can use this same brq to get you banned, or if I still have to file my own. Because of you solo send bo 5, and my looking back and thinking you forced 5 send so I followed, we didn't take heal 7, and had way fewer options post 10. You blew a lot of our wood on that solo bo 5 which didn't even force leaks. You need to understand, players absolutely detest you, hate you, and want you to stop tk'ing literally all the time. Anyway, dismissed this ban request. Please ban pit for solo send 5. Thank you
Last edited by Kappa on Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed harrassment from post

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:48 pm

That is obviously not true, red called it with enough time for you to react to the call.

Also I am really baffled how your appeals frequently get approved when even your replies here on the forum where everyone reads it are decorated with threads and insults. Like in the lobby where you said I should enjoy getting shot.

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:51 pm

Pit, you are purely trashcan garbage. What would you prefer me to lie and refer to you as an actual person? You are very far from that, and even had the balls to quote my last unban "Unbanned, discord chat:" what a sick joke. This has nothing to do with any of those reasons in that brq. This is you being the single player on a team of 4, that's 1/4 players, who sent a bo on 5. We knew chik had no wood for 5, and if you hadn't ignored me lvl 1 without any prior convo, you would know when red asked if we 5 I said no, chik can't send shit, he pushed lj and had 90 wood. We also knew we had immo and needed to try take heals on 7 full send. This was retarded and pit you are pure garbage trash end of story. I tried to follow your literally last half second solo bo send so I send furb but since I lag it doesn't send in time for 5.. So you can't even make the argument I solo sent here, when again, YOU solo sent and ended up wasting most of our lumber for 7 send, taking no heals and losing 2 with immo. Anyway, get real, stop wasting mods time, and quit trying to gameruin by solo sending, PLEASE. Thank you mods if you can ban this solo send from pit

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:53 pm

What exactly was red calling btw? We just got immo and had 4x super low push, 2 player furb one bo other 2 bows into ob spiders? No one sent but you. Get the facts straight. Chik was not going to send any units, you wonder why he doesn't respond to you talk about 5 send? Cuz he just lj since he never plans to send anyway, or he would wisp and send furb. Believe me. Problem is you can't accept that you are the one who sent a bo and no one else sent for 5. I looked away and when I looked back I see a solo send, and try to follow. You can't possibly call me a solo sender here, you are literally making no credible remarks. Again, stop wasting the mods time

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:56 pm

Pit, you just lost us another game. And are posting a brq on absolutely no grounds, not even slightly a rule broken and you're posting a brq for "solo send 6". You should say "tried to follow last millisecond solo send 5 by pit" Had you not wasted 360 of our wood on a stupid 5 solo send, we would take heal on 7, and not just be 2v4 after 7. Get out of here with your stupidity

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:13 pm

QED

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:45 pm

we got immo, he calls 5 after seeing we are immo, solo sends one bo at last 1/2 second of 5 send

i sent furb seeing solo send and was late he try say i solo send 6, and that i ignore send 5, when i did neither of those things

i shut down 5 send since chik pushed lj and they ob also, hisbo did not even force leaks

then we lost our wood for 7 send

took no hels 7 cuz of it

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:41 am

will denied it
teal also didnt send 5 ,so its was red and blue
lvl 6 send i guess it was for 5 by shambles
tho @ Sh4mbl3s be more careful for next games , if you miss again send for afk will be ban next time
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”