[DotA] Boredofnoobs - flaming

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Astros
Protector of Nature

[DotA] Boredofnoobs - flaming

Postby Astros » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:48 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 666541.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #27
Your Warcraft III Username: zammy
Violator's Warcraft III Username: boredofnoobs
Violated Rule(s): flaming
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): chat
Any further thoughts: he was previously banned for his toxic language. Now he's back at it again flaming. Clearly didn't learn his lesson.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=139493&p=539439&hilit=rampage#p539439

In the lobby, due to his childish banter and trashtalking, I tell him to go to the top team and to not join my team. He responds with the following messages.
[boredofnoobs]: trash litle bitch
[boredofnoobs]: I WILL FUCK U
[boredofnoobs]: son of whore u remember it
[boredofnoobs]: suck my big balls
[boredofnoobs]: stfu whore

He calls my mom a whore and is really offensive. He was banned four days for the last offense. He has a long history of using offensive words dating back to numerous bans already issued. Behavior has not changed - and that is what ENT's banning duration is designed to do. I suggest a long ban duration to be issued to this player. While I am an advocate of trashtalking, calling someone's mom a whore is just unacceptable. (Not to mention in this game, he does poorly but uses Furion and starts ksing everyone but I won't pick on him for that).
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

bigtits
Treant

Re: [DotA] Boredofnoobs - flaming

Postby bigtits » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:57 am

(20:24 / Allied) zammy: yo brown
(20:29 / Allied) zammy: tell dg hes getting banned for flaming me
(42:02 / Allied) zammy: ur getting banned bro
(42:05 / Allied) zammy: thx for flaming me (like a guy who have no life and wait the only bad word from someone to report him :lol: )

Who are you to tell me i"m getting banned twice? an admin? this si the first rule "do not admin impresionate" or something like that, and this is what u did or you would said "i will submit you for ban"

[boredofnoobs]: to fuck ur stack (when i was saying to fuck u i was saying to fuck ur stack just a bit before so my intention wasn't to said "i fuck u")
about "whore" i don't know what does it mean and i am serious, i know this is a bad word so ok sorry for your mother ;)

then rest of what u posted is nothing.

And mister Zammy you started to arg with me in the lobby and tell me to get the fuck out, i did not even talk to you.

TO finish, i did not even know flames in the lobby are not allowed i mean in games i can understand because it's creating bad atmosphere during the game but in the lobby, for me this is nothing, except hard racist flames or things like that (the last one who flamed my mother 3 times at the "very moment" took no ban and it was in game, so saying one time something about ur mom i don't think this is that "hard flames during whole game".
If i really broke rule by saying some bad words in the lobby let me know it thanks
Last edited by bigtits on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:02 am

I agree, this player is very rude. Here is a replay of myself playing with boredofnoobs, where he uses harsh language.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11663646
Ban plz, for a long time. not his first offense. Salam @merex god

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:08 am

@xsaintx1 if u want to do a report do it next time ;) you should just move from post not concerning u but everytime you see a post against me your coming here with a replay from 1 week or 1 month before, please get a life little kid especially when u post a replay in which u were following me whole game to not let me farm in my own team just to make me lose, as u did last time if u remember ;)
Last edited by bigtits on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:08 am

bigtits wrote:(20:24 / Allied) zammy: yo brown
(20:29 / Allied) zammy: tell dg hes getting banned for flaming me
(42:02 / Allied) zammy: ur getting banned bro
(42:05 / Allied) zammy: thx for flaming me (like a guy who have no life and wait the only bad word from someone to report him :lol: )

Who are you to tell me i"m getting banned twice? an admin? this si the first rule "do not admin impresionate" or something like that, and this is what u did or you would said "i will submit you for ban"

[boredofnoobs]: to fuck ur stack (when i was saying to fuck u i was saying to fuck ur stack just a bit before so my intention wasn't to said "i fuck u")
about "whore" i don't know what does it mean and i am serious, i know this is a bad word so ok sorry for your mother ;)

then rest of what u posted is nothing.

And mister Zammy you started to arg with me in the lobby and tell me to get the fuck out, i did not even talk to you.

TO finish, i did not even know flames in the lobby are not allowed i mean in games i can understand because it's creating bad atmosphere during the game but in the lobby, for me this is nothing, except hard racist flames or things like that (the last one who flamed my mother 3 times at the "very moment" took no ban and it was in game, so saying one time something about ur mom i don't think this is that "hard flames during whole game".
If i really broke rule by saying some bad words in the lobby let me know it thanks

I know you're from France but please do not try to educate me about the English language. You're embarrassing yourself.

1)I said you're getting banned. I never said I would be the one banning you. As an analogy, it would be the same as me saying, "You're getting scammed." Does that mean I am the one scamming you? Plus, if I get banned for something like you suggest, you should be banned as well because this is what you said in the lobby:

[boredofnoobs]: u are
[boredofnoobs]: perma
[boredofnoobs]: banned

Did you just rat yourself out?

2) Oh, so you don't know what the word "whore" means? That's funny.
The evidence here clearly debunks that:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=139493&p=539439&hilit=rampage#p539439
Postby bigtits » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:27 pm
i did not even flamed the mother of the guy, the only 2 3 words are fck ur mother fuck urself and ego trash noob, it's not like i called his mother a whore or something like that rofl but yeah this wasn't necessary flame i agree. thats why i said i apologize

So not only do you flame people and their mother, you also blatantly try to lie and fool the mods by thinking they are stupid enough to not ban you due to "not knowing what the word means." If I were a mod, I would be irritated that someone would try to lie by fooling me.

3) I didn't start anything. You have a pattern of joining my team and at the same time, trashtalking. Since you claim you can beat me, why are you always joining my team? You became upset because I have, warrantedly, provided enough evidence to have you banned and you can't handle the sheer fact that you're always one step behind me.

4) How many times does this "man" must apologize before a long period of ban is issued? This is the fourth time he has insulted peoples mothers. It's one thing to flame me because I really don't care. It's another when he has zero care and start flaming family members because he doesn't know how to behave himself.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:15 am

when u post something post everything
[boredofnoobs]: dodging ban zammy again?
[boredofnoobs]: ur not perma banned?
u are just posting things to get me banned and not all chat, it was a question i thought u were the guy perma banned for dodging ban my bad ;) and thats why i asked :)
as i said when a guy flamed my mother 3 times in a game he did not take a ban even if we talk about "history" because he said it was "at the very moment" and i used one flame in the lobby and u are reporting me hahahaha if everyone reports every players saying one bad word they will never ends to solve appeals ;)
and yes i said i know whore is a bad word but don't know what does it mean ;) so ur posting something i already said

i see you are a guy who don't like to talk about mothers right?
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 665008.w3g
(09:13 / Allied) zammy: product of his mom drinking too much alcohol while pregnant
and i watched only one replay ;) the last one before the game together
Last edited by bigtits on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:22 am

bigtits wrote:when u post something post everything
[boredofnoobs]: dodging ban zammy again?
[boredofnoobs]: ur not perma banned?
u are just posting things to get me banned and not all chat, it was a question i thought u were the guy perma banned for dodging ban my bad ;) and thats why i asked :)
as i said when a guy flamed my mother 3 times in a game he did not take a ban even if we talk about "history" because he said it was "at the very moment" and i used one flame in the lobby and u are reporting me hahahaha if everyone reports every players saying one bad word they will never ends to solve appeals ;)
and yes i said i know whore is a bad word but don't know what does it mean ;) so ur posting something i already said

Don't try to blame me because you don't know what the word means. That's a lie. Even if you don't know what the word means, you shouldn't be using it. You just somehow found a word that is highly offensive and thought it was a good idea to use it? Secondly, your english is very poor. Please stop trying to "educate" us and instead, ask me for a few dollars so I can send you a pocketbook dictionary. Lastly, you were banned because you have precedence/are a repeat offender. It's one thing to use it once. It's another when you're a repeat offender. You should be banned, again. I don't think that will help you because in a short period of time, you will be using the word again but it's quite obvious you shouldn't be allowed to play any type of games and should get some counseling.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:29 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:I agree, this player is very rude. Here is a replay of myself playing with boredofnoobs, where he uses harsh language.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11663646
Ban plz, for a long time. not his first offense. Salam @merex god

Wow, that is disgusting behavior. Instead of helping his teammates, he creates a toxic environment and his team ends up losing. Unfortunately, this is actually him when he is calm. As a reference to remind moderators that this is not an isolated incident, please check another previous game of his just two days ago:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11666469

(16:48 / Allied) boredofnoobs: go fuck ur mum
(17:06 / Allied) boredofnoobs: fuck urself retar du suck
(17:08 / Allied) boredofnoobs: u failing all toren
(17:23 / Allied) boredofnoobs: go suck a dick trash noob
(17:40 / Allied) boredofnoobs: ur mother is a tard
(17:52 / Allied) boredofnoobs: u suck
(17:56 / Allied) boredofnoobs: u failed all toren and 0 boat
(18:00 / Allied) boredofnoobs: gj
(18:09 / Allied) boredofnoobs: wp kunka
(18:10 / Allied) boredofnoobs: u suck
(18:12 / Allied) boredofnoobs: 0 toren u hit
(18:18 / Allied) boredofnoobs: exactly 0 toren and 0 boat
(18:33 / Allied) boredofnoobs: u suck
(24:59 / Allied) boredofnoobs: cock sucker trash noob
(25:10 / Allied) boredofnoobs: u suck
(25:13 / Allied) BackForMyThrone: you lost
(25:15 / Allied) boredofnoobs: hard suck
(25:19 / Allied) boredofnoobs: worst player i ever saw
(25:21 / Allied) boredofnoobs: u fuckd top lane
(25:24 / Allied) boredofnoobs: by going afk on storm
(25:27 / Allied) boredofnoobs: trash dumb fuck

If I were playing ENT for the first time and this happened to me, I would never play ENT again. Very sad that this player has been allowed to do this time and time again.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:51 am

U are posting my flames but this is him who started to flame me ;)
(16:43 / Allied) BackForMyThrone: stfu retard
(17:09 / Allied) BackForMyThrone: you beat up on autists and pretend to be good
(17:34 / Allied) BackForMyThrone: retard
(18:20 / Allied) BackForMyThrone: i will make sure you lose all games tonight
(18:24 / Allied) BackForMyThrone: please don't play anymore
(18:28 / Allied) BackForMyThrone: you have no chance at winning
(18:38 / Allied) BackForMyThrone: you're a retard slark

STOP POSTING BULLSHIT EVERY POST, as you can see i am always answering his flame !!! and as you know when people flame each other in a game on the two sides they don't take ban and u know it, he were harassing/flaming me whole game so i answered by flames can you stop posting bullshit? thanks you, and then admin can solve the "appeal" you posted for saying ur mother is a whore.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:57 am

@bigtits

Well, I don't really understand how you can even argue the things you say aren't flamed. This is your 3rd offense for the same things and your toxic behavior seems consistent in many of your games that I checked. I don't think you've learnt your lesson at all from previous bans.

Banned 4 days because I felt this was lesser in violation than previous reports.

@Astros @xSaintx1 - You clearly have person issues with each other. I think we could all benefit from using !ignore and simply not talking to one another in the future.

Return to “Processed Requests”