[DOTA] Multiple Violators: BioZrnce, DOTANOOBSFAGS, and master_pain @WC3Connect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

letjing
Armored Tree

[DOTA] Multiple Violators: BioZrnce, DOTANOOBSFAGS, and master_pain @WC3Connect

Postby letjing » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:09 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 667746.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #66
Your Warcraft III Username: Letjing
Violator's Warcraft III Username: BioZrnce, DOTANOOBSFAGS, and master_pain.
Violated Rule(s): Attempt/Initiate Votekick Abuses Multiple Times, Flaming and Toxic.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

Votekick Abuse Inintated:
(31:05 / Allied) master_pain: !votekick le
(32:31 / Allied) BioZrnce: !votekick let
(36:07 / Allied) BioZrnce: !votekick let
(39:56 / Allied) DOTANOOBSFAGS: !votekick let

(33:13 / Allied) DOTANOOBSFAGS: !yes
(33:28 / All) BioZrnce: All !yes <-- Attempt to persuade other to vote kick me out of the game.
(36:22 / Allied) master_pain: !yes <--- joined in the abuse because he was out of position and continuous got caught throughout the game.
(40:33 / Allied) WosWoasDenI: !yes
(40:41 / Allied) GodSaveTheQQs: !yes

PS: There are many other players who also cast the vote but i won't list em since they don't know the situation on the Sentinel side.

(41:18 / Allied) BioZrnce: god this storm, is idiotic <-- Continue to flame.
(21:56 / Allied) BioZrnce: this storm
(21:58 / Allied) BioZrnce: is not so good

>>Leo/Silencer is storm biggest weakness. Bara was expecting to fight them straight up without constraining my own mana to even escapes or attempt to fight. At this stage, i don't even have cyclone yet to fight evenly against Leo/Silencer.

To set further example, check gameplay at 21:00 where Huskar and Silencer try to take me down while i'm pushing bottom. This is a greatest example of silence versus against storm.

(41:27 / Allied) BioZrnce: i bet he is 10year old
(42:02 / Allied) BioZrnce: just look at him
(42:05 / Allied) BioZrnce: waling around

(28:11 / Allied) master_pain: !sd le
(28:18 / Allied) master_pain: solo it assshole

(33:32 / Allied) DOTANOOBSFAGS: u got 1 asist
(33:33 / Allied) DOTANOOBSFAGS: 30 min
(33:34 / Allied) DOTANOOBSFAGS: with storm
(33:39 / Allied) DOTANOOBSFAGS: thats fucking abusing

>>> Although i haven't join any teamfights but i didn't want to risk feeding golds to huskar and Silencer. That's why they don't have much golds between mid-late game while Alchemist continue to growth further due to his passive. I'm storm, I'm not bara who can charge across the map with 100+ mana and Alchemist with gold passive.

(33:50 / Allied) DOTANOOBSFAGS: gj havent done shit
(33:51 / Allied) DOTANOOBSFAGS: this game

>>> False, i baby sit sniper bottom while checking out for gyro. Check between 3-10 minutes of the game. Gyro continue to lurk around the jungle for missle stun gank. I also left sniper bot since he can out ranged silencer/gyro for experiences + golds. Not to mention free gyro kill between 5-7 minutes as gyro continue lurking the jungle and got caught out of position.
>>> I also keep bot in check so it doesn't get pushed in and continue to push for towers.

----------------------------------------------------------

Any further thoughts: Playing storm offlane is a joke. Not to mention that Alchemist was begging for mid to play against Huskar so i left no choice but to ran down bottom to join in with Sniper. Bottom is even worst because i have to deal with Silencer/Gyro. While playing bottom, i was forced to jungle because silencer/gyro continuously focusing me on lane.

Jungle resources are worst compare to laning phase. So i had no choice but to leach off jungle while given all golds and experiences to sniper in hoping that he could turn bot lane around with slow/long range harass.

Even so, i keep my cool, explain the situation of the game, and play my role. Mean a while, BioZrnce continue to harass me regardless. Here's the proof.

(43:24 / Allied) Letjing: dont get me wrong
(43:27 / Allied) Letjing: u're asking an impossible task
(43:28 / Allied) Letjing: 20 mins ago
(43:34 / Allied) BioZrnce: how much brain damaged are u?
(43:43 / Allied) Letjing: also, for teamfights. There's no way i couldve fought silencer straight up << True facts. Check the gameplay time above.
(43:44 / Allied) Letjing: same with husk
(43:47 / Allied) Letjing: while leoric guarding em
(43:56 / Allied) BioZrnce: and
(43:56 / Allied) Letjing: if u played dota for so long
(43:58 / Allied) BioZrnce: u go woods?
(43:58 / Allied) WosWoasDenI: chase him
(43:59 / Allied) Letjing: u should know how storm work
(44:00 / Allied) BioZrnce: solo farming?
(44:09 / Allied) BioZrnce: i dont give a fuck
(44:10 / Allied) Letjing: not solo farming. Get items as soon as possible
(44:12 / Allied) BioZrnce: why u picked storm?
(44:12 / Allied) Letjing: and join later
(44:13 / Allied) Letjing: its like Mort
(44:16 / Allied) Letjing: i picked storm for mid
(44:20 / Allied) BioZrnce: ur retarded
(44:21 / Allied) BioZrnce: sry
(44:22 / Allied) Letjing: until ur friend alchemist begging for mid
(44:25 / Allied) BioZrnce: !ignore let

Based on these evidences, there was no way to repick storm because i already called mid, picked the hero, and bought all the items.

^ At this point, he's completely ignored me and refused to accept the facts. Storm is mana depending hero. It's not something you can easily pull off by simple picks and face-roll lanes for the first 20 minutes of the game. Something as simple as stun, crowd control, and silence can easily picked off storm. Alchemist also bought Divine in-attempt to end the game faster but that's just putting the team even worst situation if he lose it. (sadly, he did lost the divine later on).

Thank you for reviewing. Much appreciates to all the Mods out there. Have a good day.

CreepyNoob
Armored Tree

Re: [DOTA] Multiple Violators: BioZrnce, DOTANOOBSFAGS, and master_pain @WC3Connect

Postby CreepyNoob » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:57 am

Hey,

I'd like to point out that "master_pain" has also been reported by me > viewtopic.php?f=8&t=140042 , for the same action, he seems to like to votekick people without any fair reason. that being said , see ya.

kallezein
Aura Tree

Re: [DOTA] Multiple Violators: BioZrnce, DOTANOOBSFAGS, and master_pain @WC3Connect

Postby kallezein » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:12 am

Letjing

Do you know what i hate must of all , Its Liars especially when they cant admit that they did wrong.
We all know what you did ingame, you farmed woods 35 min without helping the team in fights several time.
Instead you said , who goes vs notrom?
I mean your storm, and yeah u need mana, but you also know that as soon as you got bloodstone , you can start gank.
I have been there before, with people farming woods, then expecting to be flamed or votekicked and they deserve it.
We told you several times to help out, but you forgot to mention that on ur topic right??
I did not flamed you once that game, i just started the votekick cause at that point when i started the votekick is unbelievable that YOU ACUTALLY FARMED WOODS WHILE THE FUCKING TEAM PUSHED THE LANES together and fought.

Min 10-15- YOU WOODS
MIN 15-20 YOU WOODS
Min 20-25 YOU WOODS
Min 25-30 YOU WOODS

I mean take a look at this, YOUR STORM FOR GOD SAKE.
Would been more acceptable if went woods with my hero Alcchemist with radi at start.
But next time listen to your teammates, you had 2 assist in 35 min with storm.

If thats not enough with ur incredible gameruin, then i dont know what gameruin is.
If now the admins take this and ban us for this, then i will lose all the respect for them.
About the flame i dont know. But what i can see there is no harsh words, Your just to sensative man

So to you and with all respect next time try to pay attention and listen cause we aint saying that to annoy you
we only wanted ur help. But you act like ur god ingame and thats awful by you.

Regards Dotanoobsfags

BioZrnce
Basic Tree

Postby BioZrnce » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:55 am

I admit, i flamed a lot! But, look plz , he was almost whole game he was farming doing nothing for team?
U saw their picks, so why u pick or why u didnt repick storm? U continued to play, so u knew it, and u cry about that and thats your excuse for not helping or be with team
He almost cost us a game! As @kallezein say, he had 2 assist in 35 min, we could ez finish and go next game, but no, storm was farming and they overfarmed us

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:20 am

The votekicks are valid. You're spending too much time farming in the jungle as Storm. Your team has been pushing most of the time without you because you're constantly around bottom jungle playing solo. Example: 35:00 mark of in-game time, your team gets chased and ends up dying because you're nowhere around to help. And let's not start with the excuse that you weren't around. You chose not to be around and opted to try and farm. There are just too many gaps in the game where you're farming so the !votekick is understandable.

There are numerous timestamps (in case you want them if you want a second opinion on this) such as 39:00 of replay time where you have three of your teammates near enemy base trying to push and you head back to the jungle to farm.

Responding to your points:

1) No one is saying you should fight a silencer/huskar alone. But you should actively participate in fights to help your team. Joining a few fights in a 50 minute game isn't an excuse to then have gaps in the game where you're farming when you should be helping.

2) Not a good excuse. You don't have to be bara. You just have to help. Also, Storm is one of the best heroes to get from point A to point B. Not having Bara's charging ability is not a good reason to not participate in battles.

3) You're a competent enough player to understand Storm's role in the game and it certainly isn't to jungle the majority of the game up to 40 minutes.

And it's always evident what the situation is when the opponents have to even say it.

(54:32 / All) WosWoasDenI: gj yellow snip. your team is blind as shit but you done it

Also, don't try to bypass through !ignore by abusing bot commands next time, please.

(44:42 / Allied) Letjing: !s 1 enjoy voktekick abuse though bara and alc 8)
(44:52 / Allied) Letjing: !s1 enjoy votekick abuse though bara and alc 8)

Summary: Votekicks weren't abusive. You could have done a lot more for your team instead of trying to farm.
Flaming: Bara will be warned to keep things more civil.

If you disagree with my review, feel free to create the same request and ask another moderator.

Bara warned for toxic behavior.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”