[DOTA] baez; trczapre9886; DOTANOOBSFAGS; BinaryFinary; Traveller; gamefucker91; RMFF - Game Ruined USWest

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Tulkas
Aura Tree

[DOTA] baez; trczapre9886; DOTANOOBSFAGS; BinaryFinary; Traveller; gamefucker91; RMFF - Game Ruined USWest

Postby Tulkas » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:04 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 673416.w3g
Game Name: DotA apem us/ca #82
Your Warcraft III Username: Mr_Darcy
Violator's Warcraft III Username: baez; trczapre9886; DOTANOOBSFAGS; BinaryFinary; Traveller; gamefucker91; RMFF;
(basically everyone except me and Boneardj.)
Violated Rule(s):
baez - refused to cooperate, game ruining
trczapre9886 - excessive afk and gameruining
DOTANOOBSFAGS; BinaryFinary; Traveller; gamefucker91; RMFF – refused to kick afk; especially dotanoobs who blatantly refused.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
baez - refused to cooperate, game ruining; at 23:42 he starts raging at me when he dies at team push. At 28:07, he could have tp to help team but refuses. Even says he will refuse to help earlier in game at 23:54

trczapre9886 - 36:16, basically afk from a few minutes before this point to rest of game. Moves to avoid afk kick.

DOTANOOBSFAGS; BinaryFinary; Traveller; gamefucker91; RMFF: at 38:48, I warn everyone that I will report if they don't kick pink. AT 39:57 i initiate vote, only Boneardj votes. I gave everyone fair warning. And they still refused. DOTANOOBSFAGS, in my opinion, deserves longer ban for is blatant and insulting refusal:

Mr_Darcy: if u dont kick
(39:04 / All) Mr_Darcy: he's sitting at top tower
(39:06 / All) Mr_Darcy: if u dont kick
(39:10 / All) Mr_Darcy: i will report alll of u
(39:15 / Allied) DOTANOOBSFAGS: suck my dick
(39:18 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: go report
(39:20 / All) Mr_Darcy: Ez ban
(39:23 / Allied) Boneardj.: aba
(39:23 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: i am not gonna kick
(39:26 / All) Mr_Darcy: he's been afk 5 min
(39:26 / Allied) Boneardj.: play beter
(39:28 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: just cause u said that
(39:31 / All) Mr_Darcy: ok
(39:33 / All) Mr_Darcy: Watch me
(39:35 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: dont threaten me
(39:36 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: noob
(39:38 / All) OngNoiCuaLu`: u can kick after 5min
(39:40 / All) Mr_Darcy: i will report
(39:42 / All) Mr_Darcy: he moves
(39:43 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: go
(39:44 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: report
(39:44 / All) Mr_Darcy: to prevent afk
(39:46 / All) Mr_Darcy: kick
(39:46 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: i dont care
(39:52 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: we cant see what he does

Any further thoughts: So basically this game was ruined initially by Baez, then by pink for afk, then by everyone except two of us by not attempting to balance game and kick ruiner. Unfortunate.

By the way, I sometime flame and rage, admittedly, but I think I was able to keep my cool for the most part, trusting that justice will be done in the legitimate ban of those that deserve it from this game.

kallezein
Aura Tree

Re: [DOTA] baez; trczapre9886; DOTANOOBSFAGS; BinaryFinary; Traveller; gamefucker91; RMFF - Game Ruined USWest

Postby kallezein » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:09 pm

We couldnt see what he did and i wont kick and get banned for that
If he did something wrong then report him and not us.
He didnt feeded on purpose and he didnt do anything that our team could see so we could do the votekick
I wrote -afk several times, but there where no AFK from his side.
Its not our fault that he ruined thier game. If someone should get the punishment is him, and you who acutally report us for refusing to kick.
Go watch the replay, show me where my team could votekcik him.

Mr_Darcy the biggest hypocriet, the game after we played together

U said YOU SON OF WHORE TO ME, and u started to flame , and then u went afk, and then u flamed again.
I mean comeon , take a look at urself before u judge someone else.

I can report you for that, but i wont cause i think everyone deserve a second chance. But do not put the blame on the wrong guys
who acutally wanna play dota. I dont like to be threathened , noobdy is afraid of u man. Ur just a coward , hiding behind the screen acting big.

Regards DOTANOOBSFAGS

Tulkas
Aura Tree

Re: [DOTA] baez; trczapre9886; DOTANOOBSFAGS; BinaryFinary; Traveller; gamefucker91; RMFF - Game Ruined USWest

Postby Tulkas » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:31 pm

I gave everyone a head's up about afk. To be clear, everyone refused on the SECOND votekick, after pink was afk for over 6-7 minutes by then.

The first VK was initiated at 36:20, and pink was afk already for about 2-3 minutes by then.

The second VK was at 39:57. Pink never showed up in any fights; it was obvious that he was missing for over 5-7 minutes of gametime, after being very active. He avoided afk kick by moving his hero.

So the evidence is there that game was ruined by multiple people.

kallezein
Aura Tree

Postby kallezein » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:58 pm

I wanna believe you, but just beacuse you say to votekick someone for that reason dosent make it legimit
I have had people who just started the votekick saying the exactly same thing, the difference is that it was abusive and that guy where not afk,
he went woods the entire time.

And you forgot to mention that i wrote !AFK several times on ur topic, it protects me from watching if ur honest or not. And to be honest i really dont care what he did, if you wanna put the blame on someone , do it on him.
And make a ban Request on him.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:34 am

baez:

(23:54 / Allied) baez: im not help ))

(26:07 / Allied) baez: i said not help

Replay-time:
27:15-27:30, team fight at top and he TP's bot to avoid helping his team. Begins helping at 30:30 but still not an excuse to not cooperate when he should have.

baez banned 3 days.

trczapre9886 was afk/resets from 35:00 - 43:00 (8 minutes). When he does leave the base/top tower, goes bot tower and basically dies because he isn't showing any effort. After dying, continues AFK until the game ends. Nearly 15 minutes of AFKing/refusing to play.

This is not his first time getting banned for AFKing recently. Since he's resetting the timer and blatantly ruining the game, banned for 7 days.

BinaryFinary; Traveller; gamefucker91; RMFF are all banned for 2 days for refusing to kick. Invoker was afk for 8 minutes. Should become painfully obvious to the other team that he wasn't around for team fights or to push a lane. Numerous votekicks and chances given + two players stated he was indeed afk.

(39:15 / Allied) DOTANOOBSFAGS: suck my dick
(39:18 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: go report
(39:23 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: i am not gonna kick
(39:26 / All) Mr_Darcy: he's been afk 5 min
(39:28 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: just cause u said that
(39:35 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: dont threaten me
(39:36 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: noob
(39:43 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: go
(39:44 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: report
(39:46 / All) DOTANOOBSFAGS: i dont care

DOTANOOBSFAGS banned for 2 days + warned for toxic behavior.

@kallezein

Read the chat. You stated you didn't care if he was afk or not because he "threatened" you. This is after he told you multiple times pink was AFK'ing. It doesn't take a genius to see Invoker wasn't around for a large stretch of the game. Also, another player on the team corroborated with his story so there was really no reason for you to refuse !votekicking him.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”