[DOTA] borracho@entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

SeRaReS
Armored Tree

[DOTA] borracho@entconnect

Postby SeRaReS » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:30 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11673490
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #97
Your Warcraft III Username: hermitcrab
Violator's Warcraft III Username:borracho
Violated Rule(s): Trolling, refusing to play with team, gameruin
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): hard to pinpoint an exect time since i was on the enemy team but at some point it was clear that this guy was perma solo and never came to teamfights or defense. Maybe " (45:36 / Allied) Borracho: ill autofollow you " can give an impression of his general attitude during the game it is about the same time he goes in full grief mode and team starts votekick. From my perpective he was in no teamfight and always farming or some other lane. + he wrote some troll shit in chat.
Any further thoughts: Maybe some of the other team can fill in more timestamps? dunno whos on forums, maybe Puczi and baez. But imo if it looks like gameruin from enemy team it must look twice as worse from your own side.
Last edited by SeRaReS on Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: [DOTA] borracho@entconnect

Postby Astros » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:04 am

You're going to have to provide timestamps. Even though you are on the opposite team, if you believed he was game-ruining, you should try to watch the replay and give some instances of him breaking a rule.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

SeRaReS
Armored Tree

Postby SeRaReS » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:00 pm

where the fuck is the button to just delete a post like it never existed?
I tried to be a reasonable player and even submit wrongdoings in the enemy team, somehow this slimy guy posting mass spamm replies on every ban request even gets my comment deleted. Just tell me where the f the button is to just delete the whole post? atleast he will have 1 less comment for his dumb imaginary participation number when it gets deleted. Guess its only common here to post request when somone in your own team breaks the rules. Awfully sorry for my effort submitting someone who helped me to win a game.

*posting this per edit so i don't end up like this guy, flagged as a spammer. If i write something it has to have a reason instead of just pumping up internet points.

*edit #2 somehow this got counted as a comment anyways, just get rid of the entire thread, @any admin plz

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:04 pm

@SeRaReS What exactly is the issue?
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

SeRaReS
Armored Tree

Postby SeRaReS » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:26 am

@merex no issue concerning you (an actual admin) at at all, just asked to get rid of this post. My intention was to be a good samaritan but Astros intervined and I do not intend to give this guy any more publicity then he deserves so i asked to take down the ban request in its entirety. But I wasn*t able to locate the button to do so.

*edit I guess this dude reported my reply I did before so some other admin deleted it, the whole thread doesnt make sense with a couple of delted responses when some dude feels intimidated by some minor slurs I targeted at him. (excuse me for this but imo they aren't exxagerated at all and validated in the commuity aswell.)

just my two cents. and if u read through this, just delete the entire thread, thx
Last edited by SeRaReS on Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:31 am

@SeRaReS Well, you are aware he is correct, though? Whether it's said by him or not is irrelevant, the grounds of proper timestamps is still a necessity into ban requests like this.

I get you were trying to do a civic duty and bring to our attention a potential violator but you must understand that it's a 60 minute game and it's not something us staff can simply 8x by with rapid vision and come to a fair analysis on the matter. No, we'd have to at best watch in 2x speed and try to blindly find instances of our own to match the supposed rule you believe he broke and it's just an unnecessary measure that someone like you, a citizen/witness could provide us with.

If you are stating you don't want to take that extra effort, that is fine and in that case this will most likely be processed but do note that Astros was only trying to help your case, not damage your reputation/call you out in anyway.

SeRaReS
Armored Tree

Postby SeRaReS » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:24 pm

Yeah, got all that and understood it quite clearly.
Sorry If I may have been a little mean yesterday (was quite drunk when wrote the reply).
After all I do not think I'll have the time to provide timestamps for this game, thats why I asked to denie this request.
I was just too retarded to find the button to delete my post -.-

Thx @merex

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Alright then.

Processed.

Return to “Processed Requests”