Astros you little Clown listen to me now...

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

kallezein
Aura Tree

Astros you little Clown listen to me now...

Postby kallezein » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:33 pm

Dont make this worse, u aint shit.

Are u fuckking serious?
Are you for real now???
That you fucking ban people for 2 days for not votekicking someone.
I am talking for everyone.

Have you seen planet of the Apes, your fucking confused as thier are?

How the fucking can you put the blame on us ???????????????????????????????????????????????????
I DONT GET IT!!!!

YOU ARE FUCKING RUIN THIS LEAGUE, i have heard so much shit about you that i wanted to get my fucking on point of view, instead
u fucking acting like a guy with power. Use that brain of yours and LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GAME instead of making things ON UR OWN WAY.
Cause I FUCKING WROTE -AFK 186914891489 TIMES AND HE WAS not afk. Yes they tried to votekick , but people has fucking get banned for kicking someone.
And thats the fucking truth.

Now you just say, OH YOUR BANNED 2 DAYS HERE AND THERE, Shame on you when you dont act like a good Moderator.
I dont fucking care what he did, he didnt feed on purpose. And i dont fucking care what people say about him.
HES THE ONE WHO SHOULD GET BANNED.

Now i can take my 2 days after this report. Cause u have clearly not read ur OWN FUCKING RULES .

I am gonna quote for you WHAT UR OWN LEAUGE SAYS

- You are free to refuse to votekick someone when there is lack of evidence/visible rule violation. However, communicate your decision via all chat, too.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: Astros you little Clown listen to me now...

Postby Astros » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:51 pm

1) There was no lack of evidence. Invoker was afk for 8 minutes. 15 minutes total if you want to consider the point after which you stated you won't kick for any reason. The other team vouching (two people should be enough along with various instances in which Invoker was nowhere to be found) while Invoker not saying a single word is sufficient evidence.

2) Judging by your behavior, you admitted to not wanting to votekick because he "threatened" you. That's not how it works. He never threatened you but was simply stating what would happen because you guys refused to votekick after numerous attempts and chances.

3) People have gotten banned for kicking someone who wasn't afk, true. And people have gotten banned for REFUSING to kick someone who was afk as well. Your use of this logic doesn't apply here. He was afk, you had numerous chances to kick, there was sufficient evidence to do so, and you refused while being toxic.

4) If you disagree with my decision, feel free to open a ban repeal stating as such. Don't come here to vent. I'm not here to make your life miserable but this doesn't help anyone if you refuse to work with us.

Closed because this is not an actual ban request. If he has a complaint, there is another thread for it. If he wants to create a ban appeal to defend his innocence, he can do so in the right thread.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”