[DOTA] SeeMe@entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Fast
Resource Storage

[DOTA] SeeMe@entconnect

Postby Fast » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:10 am

Replay Link:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 674855.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Dota apem US/CA #3
Your Warcraft III Username: MidOrLose
Violator's Warcraft III Username: SeeMe
Violated Rule(s): Excessive flaming/Bypassing Ignore
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 19:41 first flaming 22:57 bypassing ignore 28:33 bypassing ignore 28:57 bypassing ignore
Any further thoughts: SeeMe blatantly doesn’t care for getting banned. Thanks for your time.

CreepyNoob
Armored Tree

Re: [DOTA] SeeMe@entconnect

Postby CreepyNoob » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:21 am

(19:41 / All) SeeMe: retarded bara picker
(20:11 / All) SeeMe: noob shit
(20:25 / All) SeeMe: trash
(21:17 / All) SeeMe: noob bara
(21:22 / All) SeeMe: cry more
(22:57 / Allied) SeeMe: !is trash bara crier
(28:33 / Allied) SeeMe: !is ez bara

Now tell me where are the ban worthy flames? calling you noob? retard once? trash? if you gonna ban for those words then in one day you've nobody fullfilling games ,besides I'd like to point out that this guy seems to be friend (or whatever) from the new Mod and thinks he's gonna get with it just cause of it , just watch what he writes ; (19:54 / All) MidOrLose: Cya on forums np (19:59 / All) MidOrLose: astros on a banning spree.

Also his double moral his unbelievable , current game being reported (17:21 / Allied) MidOrLose: useless techies (31:50 / Allied) MidOrLose: useless

His first game with this account :

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11674814

(21:11 / Allied) MidOrLose: stfu
(21:13 / Allied) MidOrLose: and get carried
(21:15 / Allied) MidOrLose: stop crying
(33:36 / Allied) MidOrLose: akasha with gem
(33:40 / Allied) MidOrLose: and is abolustely useless
(33:48 / Allied) MidOrLose: !si useless orange with gem
(33:49 / All) Playing4FunNow: [useless orange with gem] hasn't played any Island Defense games here. (((Bypassing ignore as he is reporting right now)))
(34:42 / Allied) MidOrLose: akasha is hands down garbage (((Constantly disparaging his teammate)))

All in all if I get banned it is clearly that he also has to be banned since he has "broken" the same rules as he said I did ,otherwise it is just simingly obvious that Astros just ban for preference. thanks for your time to make useless report little boy.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:23 am

(15:05 / Allied) SeeMe: stupid cunt
(17:21 / Allied) SeeMe: hey u fucking retarded nigger
(17:44 / Allied) SeeMe: u aswell u fucking retard nigger
(17:46 / Allied) SeeMe: banana eater

Pretty gross racial slur, N bomb monkey, banana eater. Just my two cents!

Fast
Resource Storage

Postby Fast » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:24 am

CreepyNoob wrote:(19:41 / All) SeeMe: retarded bara picker
(20:11 / All) SeeMe: noob shit
(20:25 / All) SeeMe: trash
(21:17 / All) SeeMe: noob bara
(21:22 / All) SeeMe: cry more
(22:57 / Allied) SeeMe: !is trash bara crier
(28:33 / Allied) SeeMe: !is ez bara

Now tell me where are the ban worthy flames? calling you noob? retard once? trash? if you gonna ban for those words then in one day you've nobody fullfilling games ,besides I'd like to point out that this guy seems to be friend (or whatever) from the new Mod and thinks he's gonna get with it just cause of it , just watch what he writes ; (19:54 / All) MidOrLose: Cya on forums np (19:59 / All) MidOrLose: astros on a banning spree.

Also his double moral his unbelievable , current game being reported (17:21 / Allied) MidOrLose: useless techies (31:50 / Allied) MidOrLose: useless

His first game with this account :

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11674814

(21:11 / Allied) MidOrLose: stfu
(21:13 / Allied) MidOrLose: and get carried
(21:15 / Allied) MidOrLose: stop crying
(33:36 / Allied) MidOrLose: akasha with gem
(33:40 / Allied) MidOrLose: and is abolustely useless
(33:48 / Allied) MidOrLose: !si useless orange with gem
(33:49 / All) Playing4FunNow: [useless orange with gem] hasn't played any Island Defense games here. (((Bypassing ignore as he is reporting right now)))
(34:42 / Allied) MidOrLose: akasha is hands down garbage (((Constantly disparaging his teammate)))

All in all if I get banned it is clearly that he also has to be banned since he has "broken" the same rules as he said I did ,otherwise it is just simingly obvious that Astros just ban for preference. thanks for your time to make useless report little boy.

You should probably know that bypassing ignore is bannable. You blatantly bypassed even when I told you not to. No need to act innocent now.

Nice racial slurs extreme toxic behavior. I like how you scrolled at my first game too when it had nothing to do with you in it. You seem pretty desperate.
Last edited by Fast on Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:27 am

@astros you just unbanned @fast on account plague- for using !si to bypass slap command, and he does it again 5 hours later. This guy really is brilliant.

Fast
Resource Storage

Postby Fast » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:29 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:@astros you just unbanned @fast on account plague- for using !si to bypass slap command, and he does it again 5 hours later. This guy really is brilliant.

Akasha didn’t ignore me. People whining constantly about being carried to a win and people whining about losing. It’s a constant headache.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:31 am

You just promised @astros that you wouldn't use !si command anymore in your ban appeal --> viewtopic.php?f=25&t=140273

You quote "We have an understanding. It won't happen again Astros. My sincere apologies."

Fast
Resource Storage

Postby Fast » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:33 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:You just promised @astros that you wouldn't use !si command anymore in your ban appeal --> viewtopic.php?f=25&t=140273

You quote "We have an understanding. It won't happen again Astros. My sincere apologies."

I understand that but Akasha didn’t ignore me. SeeMe blatantly bypassed me ignoring him 3 times within 1 minute time frame. If Akasha didn’t ignore me, I’m pretty much just communicating with him. If Akasha ignores me, I wouldn’t use !si to bypass his ignore.

The racial slurs shouldn’t be swayed away from SeeMe though.

CreepyNoob
Armored Tree

Postby CreepyNoob » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:52 am

I agree to have a ban , when it is a fair ban , besides saints you are a known big flamer , and sooner or later I'll see you flaming in one game , guess what I'm gonna do then... just cause u put ur filthy nose in here to fight with this other kid. This guy reported me for other "flames" when he exactly told and did same as I did , he was even aware of what he was doing , and he threatens people with bans just cause he is friend of a mod as i said before. this is really fishy , and @fast ur bara sucks :D get pwned lil crier.

Fast
Resource Storage

Postby Fast » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:56 am

CreepyNoob wrote:I agree to have a ban , when it is a fair ban , besides saints you are a known big flamer , and sooner or later I'll see you flaming in one game , guess what I'm gonna do then... just cause u put ur filthy nose in here to fight with this other kid. This guy reported me for other "flames" when he exactly told and did same as I did , he was even aware of what he was doing , and he threatens people with bans just cause he is friend of a mod as i said before. this is really fishy

So funny how your tone changes after I post your ban request. I don’t even know Astros, he just seems to be a fair mod. You sure were talking your head off in-game even after I said I’ll post the ban request. You said sure go ahead. Threatens people with bans? I didn’t want to hear what you had to say but you didn’t care, you bypassed ignore 3 times within 1 minute.

CreepyNoob
Armored Tree

Postby CreepyNoob » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:04 am

You stated "astros on a banning spree" also saint just said you were unbanned after have broken a rule from which you are reporting me now , and not just that , after you got unbanned you did it again but with a new account.Regardless, if that's the case , I'd like that the same procedure that Astros made to unban you is made to me , 'cause if you break a rule then do a unban appeal and you get unbanned I can do same, right? , and I clearly did not bypass 3 times in less than 1 minute , it is all there written , so stop lying. My tone is the same , you seem to have some sort of privilege here, you just try to hide it , otherwise you wont said what you said ingame like if the Mod were you and not this other guy. Your meepo is low as well not just your bara btw.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:09 am

Enough said, locked.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:27 am

SeeMe banned 2 days for bypassing !ignore.

@Fast, you were just unbanned as early as today for !bypassing ignore. 2nd offense. 3 days banned.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”