Krocis LTD

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

devaztate
Armored Tree

Krocis LTD

Postby devaztate » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:30 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11692322
Game Name:
Your Warcraft III Username: Devaztate
Violator's Warcraft III Username: krocis
Violated Rule(s): Racism
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 13 time = 28:15
Any further thoughts: (28:15 / Allied) Krocis: will dat nigger even rr?

these trashcans literally acted toxic all game even though i basically HARD carried the game, then he uses a racial slur that was directed toward me when they finally realized they would send 14.........Failure to take action on this will only prove that racial slurs are not only tolerated but welcome on ENT hosted games...

legion90
Armored Tree

Re: Krocis LTD

Postby legion90 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:03 pm

were you not toxic towards him the whole game? From reading the game chat you tilted him really hard. Maybe you should start being more supportive with your mates instead of saying stfu 20x a game.

devaztate
Armored Tree

Postby devaztate » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:07 pm

tilted him hard? i carried us to victory, what's sad is you think just cause that trashcan is lihl vouched that he's remotely good at the game, he FORCED a TK send 7 costing us 4 heals, juggles king 7 cancelling auto attacks, then questions my build after i literally SOLO won us the game......what you need to do is L2P and stay out of BRQ that literally have nothing to do with you. His excuse for Forcing 7 " i thought you'd hold" since when is a 6/1 lod anything more than semi 7.this dude is ACTUAL trash, that's why players like Shambles which is also a trashcan flock to him....Could literally farm both of them 90% of games...

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:13 pm

I wasn`t talking about skill, just said that he was tilted from what you wrote in chat. Whatever let the mods decide

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:51 am

Warning him for it but on the other end, you shouldn't be that hostile to your teammates.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”