Ban Appeal

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Richi
Basic Tree

Ban Appeal

Postby Richi » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:53 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Richi
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned:
Why you should be unbanned:

So i was in the game [ENT] HELLHALT TD #1 (90% sure it was #1), the game just started (it was like 11 pm EU time) with level 1 and i was on the eastern side. Teal left right when lvl 1 was about to end. I tried to draw the game and yellow drew with me but the whole other side (western side) didnt. After i confronted them to draw, they wrote a whole bunch of slurs and rude sh*t at me (pu**y, i fd your mom something like that). Like what the hell? I saved the game to show you the replay but i somehow dont have it saved, dont know why. maybe you have it in your server or something like that to look it up. Those are their names: zACz, Torumchick, Haspit...something.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Unitil » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:57 pm

Is this an appeal or a request?

As you're currently in the appeal section, and need to fill out the necessary info including the replay link, if this is a request.

@Richi

Richi
Basic Tree

Postby Richi » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:05 pm

ye this is more of a request but i couldnt find the ban request. sorry this is my first time requesting a ban. it just made me upset that these guys did that and i tried to save the game and i searched for it in my files but there is no replay... and guess what, im currently in the same situation wtf??? im playing a game right now and again a teammate left at level 2 and the enemy team doesnt draw.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:12 pm

Denied...

There is no rule to draw as you tried to tell them. Lying about the rules is banable so in this case, you could be banned for it if the other players reported you for such.

There is nothing excessive about what he said even though it is distasteful.

In the future, if you want to look up a game in your history, go to "Stats" and then type your name in the search bar.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”