[LTD] Darknight refuse to teamplay/ignore teamvotes tk King

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Viserion
Forest Walker

[LTD] Darknight refuse to teamplay/ignore teamvotes tk King

Postby Viserion » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:33 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 693326.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #12
Your Warcraft III Username: Viserion
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Darkknight
Violated Rule(s): Well.. we told him its teamdecision and we dont want him ctr... Ive learned if in the case 2 players wants to ctr team decision decides who do it.. He didnt care at all.. He just went on ctr and ignored 2 of us who told him we dont want him to ctr.. Hard to play if he ignores 2 of 3 in team anyway so he also refused teamplay badly. Than in lvl 8 he tket our king which he wasnt allowed to ctr by teamvote and lost 4 heals with shockwave due to totally bad ctr.. -4 with wave. Thats ridcouless.. He waved randomly.. Didnt killed herms on the side he waved allready etc.. And he did that after 3 guys told him he isnt allowed to ctr cause teams wants another guy to do it.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 8-16 min
Any further thoughts: Everybody has to follow team decisions and if 2 guys wanna ctr the team decides who do it.. He cannot just ignore everybody telling him that in my Opinion and than also tk us with losing 4 heals with shockwave in lvl 8..

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD] Darknight refuse to teamplay/ignore teamvotes tk King

Postby Augustinus » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:08 pm

He also went for a total ridiculous tk built. This is not bannable per se, but was clearly done with the intention to annoy teammates.

NinaHagen
Resource Storage

Postby NinaHagen » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:49 pm

he wanted to tk from lvl 1. Nothing he did that game made sense. and i am convinced that he intentionally tked on king. When we talked to him he just ignored. He stayed 1/0 when enemy team sent lvl 2. Also he added cyborg for some reason when he could have done obliteration dragon, so he leaked 8 with 5/1 and 1300 value.

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:12 pm

Yeah, just watched it. Really hard tk lol Also like vis said, if team votes again you controlling king its like a team call and if you stay on king its basically comparable too a solo send.

ludacris
Forest Walker

Postby ludacris » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:56 pm

i just want to say, i was ignored by 2 of them in lobby. then when oj starts to not have productive conversation, but rather be toxic i ignored him too. that made MasterOfThePit unignore me and i discussed with him. i followed their calls to the dot, and of course we lost but it was 3v1 so. but there is no rule in the forum who`ll control king, and i`m better than viserion so i dont give it voluntarily. he says i waved randomly, thats completely untrue you can just watch replay :) today viserion was mocked multiple times in the games when he controll king (all lost against me).

and idk whats ridiculous in my build also, it was magnus + eggs, and upped obliterations dragon that holds 7. would have done best on 7 (but no send), did best on 8 and i also did best on 10 but we didnt up king (like i called) rather full send and enemy leak 4 units, they did the tk-ing here not me :)

4 heals on 8 was lost due to 83 leaks and naked king. enemy leaked 50-60 and lost 3 heals...

cranky
Forest Walker

Postby cranky » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:18 pm

I dont get why all start a witchhunt vs darkknight he is very easy to come along with , also very good at kc.. this is just a mad request from viserion..

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Like i said: Ice is on personal crusade against me.. Nobody can take his random posts vs me serious anymore. But back to the important staff: Legiontdgrrr told me if 2 guys wants to ctr its teamvote that decide who do it. He claimed king against team votes and tket him in 8.. We didnt flame him at all.. We unignored him both to tell him important team decisions and before we are able to talk he ignores us both.. Totally refusing to teamplay due to that! And ofc with decent ctr its 3 heals in 8 and not 4 with shockwave. Watch replay plz. He did ctr against teamvote and than tekt us with fail ctr after he allready tket us with his build like Nina and Augustinus admitted and also he tket us with ignore 2 of us and refuse to teamplay due to that.. So all in all totally game ruin and tk by him..
These users thanked the author Viserion for the post:
Panopticon (Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:20 pm)

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:16 am

will give him warning
tho i already say it too you in game @ludacris if 2 there are two who wants king , its going by vote
if its 2/2 you can roll for it,its its 3/1 for you sure then take it
so for the next time you know this is banable as per "refuse too cooperate"
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”