[LTD] Alu(c)ard

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Augustinus
Treant Protector

[LTD] Alu(c)ard

Postby Augustinus » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:42 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11694076
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #82
Your Warcraft III Username: masterofthepit
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Alu(c)ard
Violated Rule(s): solo upping, not sending with the team
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts: It was clearly discussed in the chat with 2vs1 vote and one neutral player. Even when 2vs2 and red is pro sending, the call is send. He still proceeded to up the king, so we could not send.

ludacris
Forest Walker

Re: [LTD] Alu(c)ard

Postby ludacris » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:00 am

i dont know whats with him, forcing people to send vs immo and then reporting them after he loses. especially as we lost 2 heals on 5, and king was max hp

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:03 am

To sum this game up:
They warr us on level 1 and resend furb on 3 without leaks, means they have pro yolo rolls.
We send 5 take 2 heals scout immo and already 4/9 king.

You and red call full 7 without any real holder and red is 1/0 on 4. Assuming we lose 2 heals there and with their yolo rolls they easy get 15-20hp until creeps arrive on 7 and don't even use a heal. It was a complete TK call.

We end up losing a heal 7 (it was so close, without send we end up 2vs4 heals).

What happened after:
You stay 7/3 with ea in a very slow game without being mid 10 and 110 inc instead of 160+.
You decide yourself to leak after 10 after they arena send to "bait" 15 in a clearly not 15 game (on top of that they never go 15 after arena send).

The only one who should be reported here is you. Sorry.

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:07 am

I lost every incentive to play this game optimal after that happened. It was clear that 2 vs 1 player wanted this to be 2vs4 heals if not 2 heals vs ending them. You have to follow teamcalls. Only because you think your call was better does not mean that you can force it.

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:42 am

Teal wanted to king also it was 2v2.

MethodMale
Forest Walker

Postby MethodMale » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:01 pm

@augustinus he always try to force some call he thinks they are good. He gets angry when things dont go his way. After that he starts missbehaving and report people randomly. To conclude that he has bad tactical understanding of the game, which is proven above. He has toxic and disruptive behavior and needs time off!

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:34 pm

1. Even if teal wanted king, in such cases reds call is the one that is valid.
2. Even after teal sent (!) you did not follow.

So this is clearly not a misunderstanding.

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:44 pm

I was in this game.. And teal didnt wanted to king at all.. He was neutral. If we send full 7 we autowin ofc due to 120 leaks on king and -3 or 4.. He tket us with solo not sending! Also after we sended he saved all his lumber! Team voted send 7 and this guy still ups king and dont send against call! Ive never seen a more clear ban than this 1! Think everybody playing long term on this bot did this experienence not following team calls. I did it 2 or 3 times.. Dunno.. Than i got ban in which they told me i cannot solo not sending or upping or force sends if team dont agree on it even if i think my calls are better. I learned it. Think he has to learn this lesson cause otherwise he would had just followed the team call! Give him a break plz.. This 1 is more than explicit..

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:41 am

You and masterofthepit are friends and play a lot together trying to force any stupid calls and when someoneo disagrees you ignore and flame them. After that you report randomly all guys which you dislike trying to get them banned. I can just refer to the open topic of your ban request about being toxic @viserion.

I have nothing to add here.. Let the mod decide

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:56 am

Is that why you refused the call? Out of spite because you thought that teammates are premade? FYI I also reported red from that game several times.
You should be perfectly aware that it is still better if the team is following a call than undirected soloplay. But this answer explains why you got so emotional about it.

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:15 pm

There is no open ban request about me beeing toxic at all... There is a false revenche request from ludacris and if u read it, also the comments and my serious request for ludacris ull see that his request is pure garbage.. So, dont try to distract from your solo play here and not following team calls and solo upping and saving lumber against team call. Ive pointed it out in my last comment. Yes u are right. Let the mod decide

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:08 am

denied
teal also didnt want too send
and @viserion what was that
Spoiler!
(12:28 / Allied) pintuna: we all leak big(12:51 / Allied) Viserion: thats ban(13:02 / Allied) Viserion: stfdu(13:04 / Allied) Viserion: we send 7(13:06 / Allied) Viserion: team vote(13:10 / Allied) Viserion: if u up more(13:12 / Allied) Viserion: i report(13:30 / Allied) Viserion: nice report

it seems too me its was 2/2 blue wanted too king and teal also (since red didnt have 3 cavas)
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”