[LTD] Sex. @pp.net/entgames

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

[LTD] Sex. @pp.net/entgames

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:07 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 697594.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #38
Your Warcraft III Username: Shambles.
Violator's Warcraft III Username: sex.
Violated Rule(s): rage/pp after 47 kingleak to wars, pp insta afterward
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 1
Any further thoughts: This fucking faggit needs to get ban time. Serious, either that or mods change his acc name permanently to ppmaster so his opponents at least get something in return. As opposed to nothing, and time wasted, and even more precious elo forgone. I have played this game on average like 3-5 games a day for a few years. This kid has pp'd more than anyone I've ever seen on this game when he is about to lose unlike any player I have ever seen. If you agree, please support this post. Im honestly tired of it, considering I have ppl intentional tk me on a bi-daily basis, and lose quite a lot of time that way to begin with.

Please ban the fuck. Thank u

gloom
Resource Storage

Re: [LTD] Sex. @pp.net/entgames

Postby gloom » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:14 am

It's very annoying, idk how many times this happened already, but this guy just plugs in the last lobby of the night if the game starts wrong. He ruins the game for everyone else and gets 3 hours ban, which doesn't mean crap given it's the last game of the day anyway.

Ddemo1o
Resource Storage

Postby Ddemo1o » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:24 pm

Shambles. Just stfu, I can load imagine how I got DC that game and I will do photos after any dc I have if it is needed. Are you thinking coz we leaked wars on 1 the game is ended rofl. Get a live clown

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:34 pm

I actually had pretyped "sex, you know how many games I won with 50+ wars to king?" no I never once said here or to anybody that game was over.

I AM NOT ZEVEX, DARKKNIGHT, OR PIT

I just simply implied that you pp because we were going to really pull ahead (you didn't know our rolls) but we were going to op that game. Imba and its really sad that you feel the need to pp in all of you games where things start to tilt, (not game over, impossible too early to tell that) but when games tilt or huge kingleak, you're out bro. Own up to it fool. And it's life* not get a live you Mexican piece of garbage

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:38 pm

We want handypics that prove that ur inet connection is still working when u 'disc' next time

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:42 pm

Likely a plug pull given his history.

Banned 5 days

Return to “Processed Requests”