[LTD] ltd vk abuse

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bigtits
Treant

[LTD] ltd vk abuse

Postby bigtits » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11699767
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #11
Your Warcraft III Username: youarenoob
Violator's Warcraft III Username: themoa
Violated Rule(s): kick abused
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 10 when boss go to king
Any further thoughts:
the guy blaming me for every action, like up king on 7 for 8 ( we 3 agree to upgrade the king, and only him disagree, i did not even start to upgrade king but he still blame me)
then i took control for 10 and i did well, but he start a votekick because he has to do everything and decide everything in the game.
I'm not good as he is in this game for sure, but i listen every advices given and follow team.

thegreatMOAMOA
Aura Tree

Re: [LTD] ltd vk abuse

Postby thegreatMOAMOA » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:37 am

First of all it was an exhausting game with red going cross 2/0 with 2 cross in the team we leaked hard lvl 1 against a warrs send and it was hard to recover.
we agreed on me going ea cross pusher and red going 9 ea on lvl 7 full holder
The point of having a lvl 7 holder is sending lvl 7, we didnt talk about that in the lobby but its pretty obvious, especially when opponents have no good units to hold 7

Red failed going 9 ea lvl 7 and abusing !ff but we could hold a lvl 7 send still

(12:42 / Allied) Wikarn19: he wont get 9 ea it seems
(12:53 / Allied) youarenoob: he can

(13:14 / Allied) youarenoob: at last make 8
(13:16 / Allied) youarenoob: and
(13:18 / Allied) youarenoob: make a tank
(13:20 / Allied) simcity: !ff

I was planning to OB for 7 and I was telling red how to hold decent on 7 with 8 ea only

(13:34 / Allied) youarenoob: guys
(13:36 / Allied) youarenoob: GO KING?
(13:38 / Allied) youarenoob: for 7
(13:38 / Allied) theMOA: no
(13:40 / Allied) theMOA: red

(13:41 / Allied) theMOA: 8 ea

(13:43 / Allied) theMOA: big delay

(13:48 / Allied) theMOA: its fine
(13:49 / Allied) theMOA: we hold

(13:50 / Allied) theMOA: still
(13:52 / Allied) theMOA: I did OB
(14:03 / Allied) theMOA: send

The team never agreed to up king, teal and red just didnt talk, you jsut kept talking and talking and made bad calls confusing the team

(13:36 / Allied) youarenoob: GO KING?
(13:38 / Allied) youarenoob: for 7

(15:01 / Allied) youarenoob: just go
(15:02 / Allied) youarenoob: max king

As you are saying here "I'm not good as he is in this game for sure" so I think when there is only the 2 of us who are talking about when to send the 900 elo should probably listen at the 1600 elo
I'm always open to discuss about the sends but you just kept calling random moves and indeed I had no time to explain you why upgrading king lvl 7 with full holder against no holder is bad, but it's seems pretty obvious

all of what you were saying was non sense

(15:16 / Allied) youarenoob: cause 10 we fucked
(15:16 / Allied) youarenoob: lol
(15:20 / Allied) youarenoob: thats why i said max king

We could just send 7 or 8 or both (especially against what they had) and still up king for 10 after 7 or 8

New players should just listen to better player to improve, that's what I do when I play 1200+ because i'm noob there, like you here, so don't say "but i listen every advices given and follow team." when you just keep doing terrible calls

Just take a look at what teal said and dare to say again "but i listen every advices given and follow team"

(09:30 / Allied) Wikarn19: hes better why not listen?
(09:36 / Allied) Wikarn19: explain why ur not listening
(09:39 / Allied) Wikarn19: pls

Then you muted me (thats a good way to listen advices) you took king on 10 and did a terrible KC on purpose, targeting the wrong bosses again and again so yes I started a votekick because of tk king.
You clearly tried to ruin the game you should considerer yourself lucky I don't report you for the tk KC on this game or for the the 1100 lumber you saved the day before when we sent lvl 15 (sending one demon only with at least 2600 lumber)

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:26 am

waou what an answer, you did wrong admit it lol.
1st i wasn't the builder, the guy decided to make 7 ea thats his problem.
2nd i suggested to up king, and i wasn't the first who upgraded king, it was a team mate :) so i saw we 3 agree and i followed :)
3rd i don't have 900 elo but 1100 :) and clearly i don't care about ur elo all the team agree and pushed the king and i went with them
4th all things u said is a good story but not bannable things because i made suggestion lol.
5th i never said i'm not a good player, i said you may be a better player but that doesn't give you rights to votekick abuse on me because i "stole king" from you rofl like you are the one able to used it.
6th wikarn19 weren't talking about me he were talking about the value player that mean my team lane ;)
7th you post the chat to make me wrong but admin check all the chat log when someone talk about another player

==> (09:07 / Allied) theMOA: is wrong
(09:10 / Allied) theMOA: do like me pls
(09:15 / Allied) simcity: moa
(09:17 / Allied) simcity: stop
(09:30 / Allied) Wikarn19: hes better why not listen?
(09:33 / Allied) theMOA: you are ruining the game leaking hard each turn since lvl 1 (yep you were talking about simcity another lie by you)
(15:13 / Allied) theMOA: we have ea
(15:16 / Allied) theMOA: we r dead 10 (you even said it)
(15:29 / Allied) theMOA: we can still max knig after 8
(15:38 / Allied) youarenoob: and why?
(15:41 / Allied) youarenoob: when we can get income lol (you never called a send at 8 sadely, u just said up king after 8, so all team thought we could max king for the income as i stated so the team started to upgrade king and i followed)
(17:35 / Allied) youarenoob: we 3 agree
(17:36 / Allied) youarenoob: to king
(22:35 / All) youarenoob: A votekick against player [youarenoob] has been started by player [theMOA]. 5 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(23:09 / All) theMOA: can we kick the tk king
(23:11 / All) theMOA: pls (lying to the opposite team, you can check replay and see by urself)
ofc nobody kicked me because they can see me controling well the king ;)

and you are even lying in your post saying i tk king, i hope admin gonna check replay cause i clearly wasn't tk king lol.
mistakes happened mister pro, all things ur saying aren't bannable things (without ur lies), but you could be sorry for the mistake and i would remove my post but looks like you don't get it.
ur stories between u and red are not concerning me, i saw him not making 9 ea so i suggested him to make 8+ a tank who can work too.

regards

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:28 am

denied
@bigtits vk didnt pass
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”