[LTD] Refusing to communicate, kick afker and draw the match

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Kreso
Basic Tree

[LTD] Refusing to communicate, kick afker and draw the match

Postby Kreso » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:52 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11711078
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #40
Your Warcraft III Username: Kreso
Violator's Warcraft III Username: rodopaki11, AlphaLoon, Brahman, Bugcater
Violated Rule(s): Refusing to draw, refusing to kick, refusing to communicate with the team, solo send, AFK
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Solo sends lvl 2, refusing to draw, refusing to kick afker, whole game was a disaster
Any further thoughts: I can go over all of the following things afk,solo sends, refuse to communicate but acting like a player who knows the game and plays it solo just makes me mad and i cannot stand it.
Alphaloon saying its his last game and does not want to draw (keep in mind he has 1400elo).
Rodopaki11 refusing to kick&draw, acting like a idiot (this is not the first time)
Bugcater refusing to communicate with the team, does not listen and is semi afk, does not build for lvl 9 and saves 400 gold till last 10 seconds till lvl 10 begins
Brahman refusing to comunicate with the team, does not listen, solo sends, taking king, beeing toxic
Ban for eternity hysterical teenagers.

Kind regards
Kreso

ItsWhiteBeard
Aura Tree

Re: [LTD] Refusing to communicate, kick afker and draw the match

Postby ItsWhiteBeard » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:03 pm

A player is not obligated to draw. Thus its not against the rules to refuse to draw.

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Re: [LTD] Refusing to communicate, kick afker and draw the match

Postby SnowwyWolf » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:33 pm

Not enough information, please re-post the request including at least some timestamps as it's very time consuming to go through a replay watching every single one of your team for every part of the game just to see if they do break any rules.

Thank you.

Return to “Processed Requests”