[DOTA] prozz, intellectual

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

[DOTA] prozz, intellectual

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:17 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11712672/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #84
Your Warcraft III Username: HelloThere!
Violator's Warcraft III Username: prozz, intellectual
Violated Rule(s): Intentional feeding, flaming
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 0:00 until kicked (for feeding)
Any further thoughts:

They have a dispute over mid. Prozz runs into the tower over and over to suicide.
I would have drawn it if this 4-man team wasn't constantly trying to snipe me :)

(09:30 / All) Intellectual: rofl
(09:43 / All) Intellectual: u better not be on the fking discord
(09:48 / All) Intellectual: tell me who u are
(09:58 / All) Intellectual: fking siant shit crew?
(10:02 / All) HelloThere!: LOL
(10:06 / All) Intellectual: dare not to tell me who u are?
(10:09 / All) Intellectual: fking coward?
(10:56 / All) Intellectual: since when this game becomes ppl talking shit instead of playing good games

(11:34 / All) dumbfuckslark: we never snipe anyone except trash hesback
(11:35 / All) Intellectual: rofl

(11:48 / All) Intellectual: u are one of the smurf, so go kill urself
(11:56 / All) Intellectual: jump out of 15th floor
(11:58 / All) Intellectual: suiside
(12:01 / All) Intellectual: fking idiot
(12:23 / All) Intellectual: u are kind of noob should die and rot in the hell
(12:25 / All) HelloThere!: :D
(12:30 / All) Intellectual: for being such a fking fag

Should be banned for encouraging suicide/flaming/etc.

BTW:
@xSAINTx1
(09:30 / All) Intellectual: rofl
(09:43 / All) Intellectual: u better not be on the fking discord
(09:48 / All) Intellectual: tell me who u are
(09:58 / All) Intellectual: fking siant shit crew?
You know this guy?
Also @Astros are these sad low-skill teaming flamers really on your discord? Xd
Anyone who needs a 4 man team to play dota 1 on ENT isn't to be taken seriously. Anything less than 100% winrate with a prearranged team is really sad.
These users thanked the author Edgeofchaos for the post:
CreepyNoob (Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:48 am)
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

tobby231
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] prozz, intellectual

Postby tobby231 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:30 am

While we play on ent every single day, if you don’t want to play against us then feel free to leave. Don’t overestimate yourself, if you are a decent player like saint, zam, greenmtn or others, you will be respected. However, your stat doesn’t reflect your true level, you can only play the stack games to keep your stat looking better, so I will just call you a stat whore. We had some fag feeding intentionally, which was super annoying already, you know you will be banned if you don’t kick, but you will not get banned for not drawing and talking shit. Go back to check the conversation who started all this? You are a smurf as well, and we don’t even have main accounts, so why did you even talk shit about smurfs? If you don’t want to draw and play, that’s fine. We will still play, but you started the shit talk first and I think you forgot to post it. And I guess you forgot to post your racist comment yesterday as well when you played lesh, can I call you racist if you are from the US? Should I post it for you noob racist fag?
She's back.

tobby231
Forest Walker

Postby tobby231 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:00 am

I just saw that someone tried hard to disturb the shit on the board, because I knew saint and all of them we talk shit to each other sometimes, Zam knows us as well. So don’t need you to waste your time to be a clown on the board like you are some kind of big shot here. If I were you, I would rather take the time playing more stacked game with the name she’s_back, make the stat look better you stat whore. Stop whining here and disturbing shit like a sissy, grow up and be a man. If you can play as good as Chulin, Fook or other decent players, you will be respected. Take the time and practice more instead of talking shit all the time. I will post yours as well, just to be fair.

This is from this game, you started this shit first.

06:24 / All) HelloThere!: You and your retarded smurf team has been trying to vs me all day on my main
(06:27 / All) HelloThere!: What's wrong now?
(06:31 / All) Intellectual: rofl
She's back.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:37 am

Let's do this part-by-part. @tobby231

First, you say I stack. I have 1719 ELO and 83 wins, 23 losses. Using the EdgeOfChaos(TM) formula, we know that means I play for 13.29/16.71 on average. Now, do you think playing for an average of 13 elo is stacking? It's not. As you get higher ELO, you naturally play for less and less. I used to play for 20+ on average. Just because I don't want to play vs 4 smurfs doesn't mean it's stacking, now does it? If you doubt this, do the math. 13.29 * 83 elo won, and 16.71 * 23 elo lost.

Second, you say I started it. I did not. You started talking to All, bitching about not drawing:
(05:58 / All) Intellectual: you dont draw
(06:03 / All) Intellectual: and enjoy it?
(06:07 / All) Intellectual: with two free kills?
You want the draw? Earn it by being a decent person and player.

Third, even if I was the one who talked first, you and your sweaty team of losers are following me around and swapping away from me the moment you join, it's so obvious what you're trying to do. Of course I'm going to talk shit when I clown you.

Sure, post my "racist" thing I said? I don't even remember what I said, was it "my nigga you just got roasted?" because that's not racist in any way (props if you know where it's from)

I have no desire for your respect. You're a teamer who needs 3 people to play on fucking ENT dota which is absolutely pathetic. Your opinion means less than nothing to me. There are a few people here whose opinions I do care about here, and they know who they are. I always solo queue, I only play with people I know if I meet them ingame.
Last edited by Edgeofchaos on Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:41 am

Nice to see you back, edge.
These users thanked the author BeerLord for the post:
Edgeofchaos (Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:50 am)

CreepyNoob
Armored Tree

Postby CreepyNoob » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:48 am

I just want to point out , I had 2 games against these canadians they will pick slark, bara , axe etc.. against players like boldx, easygeeza, eaglewesman players that we all know they're are a disaster , yet they don't care and play stacked and with trash heroes.
But when they get rekt by some better player they'll flame, cry and try to humilliate as you can see in the ban request, kids are very unfair , but they ask for !draw whenever game isn't going the way they want to. gj raping them! more than deserved lottomax abckk and so on
These users thanked the author CreepyNoob for the post:
Edgeofchaos (Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:50 am)

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:50 am

Oh damn you're still here beerlord! Cool!

You play at all anymore?

And creepynoob: exactly. No mercy to assholes.
These jokes have been failing to snipe me for so long now. And I'm only 1700 elo. It's not even high.
They want a beef with me for some reason. That's no problem, I'm no stranger to that.

Oh yeah, and you still haven't thanked me for carrying your team yesterday and beating the same Serbian noob that threw for you guys today: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11712178

I farmed so much that I gave 10k to you guys by buying salves for you to sell. And your Sniper was still negative KD, and you were FOUR SLOTTED at 79 minutes, even with me donating you like 40 salves. I was willing to play with you guys. I didn't even mind if you sucked and relied on me. But today, your stupid HappySheepSheep person (yes, I recognized his new acc) was following me so hard, so you know what? Fuck all of you. I'm going to smurf and ruin your silly team whenever I see you, and talk shit and report you if you do anything wrong too.

Just remember. I'm willing to be on good terms with anyone, but if you act like a bitch I'm going to treat you like a bitch.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:38 am

prozz banned five days for item destroying and game-ruining behavior.

Intellectual banned 2 days for flaming.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:10 am

Dodged. TID: 142252

Return to “Processed Requests”