[DOTA] Pinheadlarry

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

aimskjs
Forest Walker

[DOTA] Pinheadlarry

Postby aimskjs » Fri May 03, 2019 9:52 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 723501.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #25
Your Warcraft III Username: ======
Violator's Warcraft III Username: pinheadlarry
Violated Rule(s): afk rice entire game and no cooperation with team
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): after 20 min
Any further thoughts: I have asked him to join team fight but he keep ricing with 6 slots.
(44:06 / Allied) =======: stop fucking farming
(44:07 / Allied) =======: pin
(44:18 / Allied) =======: what is the fucking point of farming when this is so over
(44:33 / Allied) =======: im requesting you join us
(44:37 / Allied) =======: and its ur first warn
(44:54 / Allied) =======: !timestamp pinhead farming
(45:18 / Allied) =======: im up in 10 sec
(45:19 / Allied) =======: come bot

(46:30 / All) =======: !timestamp pinhead back to farm

(49:32 / All) =======: !timestamp pin back during fight and also afk at secret shop

(50:23 / All) =======: !timestamp pin afk rice again

(50:59 / All) =======: !timestamp pin back to ancient hwile we push

This kid actually hadn't joined any teamfight since game start. But I really didn't care first 25mins because sb and I were raping scourge and was winning. However, this cunt never came to help and made game longer and give scourge (sk and sniper) to farm enough. I had to backdoor thorn to win because scourge got too big after razor gave plenty of time to them.

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] Pinheadlarry

Postby pinheadlarry » Fri May 03, 2019 10:05 am

Lol aimskjs at it again. Once again I help carry the team with a great k/d early game, do a bit of farming mid-late game to catch my build up and lock-up the victory and I do. Once again, like Fedex, I delivered.

Note aimskjs warned me at 44:00 and spazzed for only 6 minutes like a pro-lifer in a catholic school. I was merely finishing my satanic. As soon as I was 6-slotted I help the team finish. Unlike aimskjs's prior frivolous alch ban against me, as soon I was as 6-slotted I helped. I clearly "cooperated" with shredder on multiple occasions so it is wrong that aimskjs says I didn't. Note that aimskjs posted this replay so quickly after the game ended meaning he didn't even review the replay to see his statement is wrong. I farmed for about 10 mins , and wrecked lanes for the other part of the game.

But then again, I'm not sure why I even bother replying to bans since the Banter Boi is gonna see this and do his thing. That is more guaranteed than a single mom going to a food bank. After all, he had to take down the last community poll that was regarding him and aimskjs since his feelings were hurt really badly.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Sat May 04, 2019 1:57 am

This game will be reviewed by admins. I wont argue with you. And I am not just targeting you. I don’t report bs just because I dont like you. You need to stop your afk rice and ignoring your team. You made the game which should be done in 25 mins longer to 1 hour. If you really want me to stop report you, just participate few fight while you afk rice. And participate team fight when your teammate ask to join. You just went to ancient and jungle while your team were walking with you and started fight. You literally ignored your teammates fight enemy even though you were 6 slots.

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Sat May 04, 2019 7:54 am

Nah you are clearly targeting me. This is totally a retribution BRQ after I legally tossed you into the fountain and then 2 other people from the game refuted you as well. Seeing how a toss was all it took to enrage you more than a LGBT thing who got misgendered, not surprised 6 minutes of farm triggered you. And I was not fully 6-slotted. I sold my mom for a satanic and then helped team end the game quickly afterwards.

Once again, I played very well with shredder throughout the game. My terrific K/d with shredder is exactly what got us to late game for an easy win. Just because I did not bend over for you does not mean I didn't help the team. If 2 people on the team want to do something other than what you want, doesn't mean if we ignore you that we are refusing to cooperate.

But you definitely are in good hand. The Banter Boi will get to this any day and pass his glorious misjudgement.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Sat May 04, 2019 8:37 am

Everyone said I did not fountain farm as sniper ans you clearly tossed me to kill which is against rule and you didn’t learn anything from your mistake.

Also, if you do right thing, you wont get banned even thought you believe that I target you (its not targeting actually). If you think I do target you, you can target me anytime and I will take ban if I do violate any rule.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sun May 05, 2019 5:34 am

Locked as off topic.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:35 pm

31:30 teamfight at bot, razor is farming neutrals. Sentinel gets mid rax without razor 33:40, razor is farming near secret shop instead of helping.

36:00, sentinel team (yellow is heading there) is pushing enemy base and is fighting. Razor is all the way at sentinel neutral camp and made zero effort to help.

39:00, razor finally decides to help. Three scourge players are dead. Instead of helping push, he goes back all the way bot lane to farm. Completely unnecessary to continue farming considering the majority of this game thus far has been this player rotating between neutral camps to farm rather than helping his team complete objectives to win.

43:30, team is pushing bot. Razor farming top neutrals.

45:50, team gets in a fight. Razor is afk and does not help.

50:00, team is pushing but Razor goes back to neutrals and farm.

51:11, team is at mid trying to end. Razor heads to ancients to farm.

Razor finally decides to help the team end when he gets his six slots of items. Game should have ended much sooner but razor refused to help push and allowed scourge to defend 4v5's.

Fifth ban for the same behavior.

Banned 7 days for refusing to cooperate.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”