[HHTD] TheRealBotlak@entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Gar2
Resource Storage

[HHTD] TheRealBotlak@entconnect

Postby Gar2 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:25 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11734808
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #20
Your Warcraft III Username: Sulli
Violator's Warcraft III Username: TheRealBotlak
Violated Rule(s): Ignored teammates. Did not send with team. Informed the other team of team's send. Decreased rage.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 48:50 -50:00
Any further thoughts: Enough?

botlak
Aura Tree

Re: [HHTD] TheRealBotlak@entconnect

Postby botlak » Tue May 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Admins please read the chat , i was several times flammed by yellow "trash, idiot, noob" also one time flammed by green "trash". Both of them are friends and cocky players. I played whole game rly good and also carry them. Also i didnt said to other team that they gonna send 21, also the plan was to send 22-24 before they flammed me and i ignore them. i decreased the rage after they !ff it the game. Its 1st time someone to report me for this reasons. 1 more time they are friends and cocky players. Also i dont want to play with flammers in same team. Poor report by cocky players.
Thanks
Best Regards
Last edited by botlak on Tue May 21, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

botlak
Aura Tree

Postby botlak » Tue May 21, 2019 7:52 pm

And yes almost forgot, they never asked what should we do.. they were just giving commands when to send or up king. their report is on 1 min from 50 mins gameplay. Before that they were just giving directions what to do even without asking the 3th teammate (me)

CrimsonDervish
Armored Tree

Postby CrimsonDervish » Tue May 21, 2019 9:44 pm

Lul it was a sarcasm
Last edited by CrimsonDervish on Wed May 22, 2019 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author CrimsonDervish for the post:
botlak (Tue May 21, 2019 10:09 pm)

Olafsenbo
Armored Tree

Postby Olafsenbo » Tue May 21, 2019 10:09 pm

1) Would love for you to find in the log where: " i was several times flammed by yellow "trash, idiot, noob"

2) The fact is you chose to ignore your teammates, making it hard for u to follow a call, which you in the end did not. Doesnt matter if you feel like we are cocky or not, thats ur personal opinion.

3) You claim we are cocky, but you come here screaming bout how you carried us and played the best game of ur life. Well the facts are you still broke the rules so thats irrelevant.

PS:

If you dont wanna play with us, nothing would make me happier, cause i rather play a good game, and not with someone who is too blind to see reality. Only place i talked to you were when you told me to move, and i told you i already did, then you come with ur dumb logic for me to halfsell my units.

botlak
Aura Tree

Postby botlak » Tue May 21, 2019 10:16 pm

you can check the chat log and see even when i told yellow to move his troops " he said fuck u" , also u both were ignored in the last 5 mins of the game on lvl 19 and the game end on 21, so i wasnt watching chat for whole 4-5 mins of the game :) and after green asked me if i will get hero i said no he said trash and yellow said noob. no need to explain here, and i didnt came screaming like green did while posting this rubish ban request :) admins could check whole chat before ignoring both of u. I rather play in peace with other polite people than with both of u . Learn manners and learn its only a game.

"Only place i talked to you were when you told me to move, and i told you i already did, then you come with ur dumb logic for me to halfsell my units." - ofc i will ask still u are getting my gold on MY LANE, after i asked u to sell if u cant move u said fuck you :)

1. Ignored teammates - after flamming ofc i will.
2. Did not send with team - beforeu were ignored u said we send 22, but u send 21.
3. Informed the other team of team's send - you already send 21 and rage than i said oh shit they sent now.
4. Decreased rage - after they !ff it the game and lost it.

Peace out ! \/

Olafsenbo
Armored Tree

Postby Olafsenbo » Tue May 21, 2019 10:49 pm

1. No1 called 22, green said 21or22 depending on x.
2. You told them we wanted to send round 22 ahead of time - giving them information bout our strat calling
3. You didnt send or rage with team, sat on 4000+ crystals
4. You decrease rage before they surrendered, so it was not because they had already ffed like you claim.

Stop making up shit to excuse your poor attitude and gameplay, admit you broke the rules or just let the admin go through the facts and decide

botlak
Aura Tree

Postby botlak » Tue May 21, 2019 11:00 pm

1. No1 called 22, green said 21or22 depending on x - ye green said 22
2. You told them we wanted to send round 22 ahead of time - giving them information bout our strat calling - while u were ignored by my side u decided to go 21
3. You didnt send or rage with team, sat on 4000+ crystals - since u were ignored and the plan was to send 22 i was waitting for 22 not 21 as i said before only u 2 communicate without asking any opinion from me.
4. You decrease rage before they surrendered, so it was not because they had already ffed like you claim - i decrease rage since they leaked 140 and !ff it the game.

Stop making up shit to excuse your poor attitude and gameplay - i didnt even start to flamme u so i dont know how i have poor attitude and about the gameplay didnt leak even once and held all ur leaks during the game.

tip : watch and learn how to play and get some manly manners.

as i said peace out

Olafsenbo
Armored Tree

Postby Olafsenbo » Wed May 22, 2019 8:07 am

@unitil
Im trying to make things easier for you to make a decision but he is blatantly lying about what happan. Ofcourse there are two sides of a story, but when he claims we called 22 before he ignored us and his mind thats our plan, then tells the enemy we wanna go 22, but says that its not ghosting , cause we decided to go 21 insted. Which he didnt even follow cause in his head we were going 22?? He see us send, he sees us rage, but doesnt do shit. So please add some reasonable time to his ban.

On round 21, if you play it in slow speed from 50mins you will see that he reduces the rage from 2 till 1, a second before the other team surrender 2/2, so unless he can see the future then its still before they ff, unlike what he is trying to claim.

If you read the chat you will also find him talking bout greens mother, but i didnt even take it up cause imo its minor and not excessive, but if you gonna take the other stuff into account then i might aswell point that out.

He says we didnt listen to him, but when you read the log you will see that during the entire game we disagree on some rounds, and when they are a majority i dont go crying bout it. The majority decides and he was allowed to say his opinion if he wanted, doesnt mean we have to agree. The same way i wanted to go 14, but we went 13 instead cause they wanted to.

Gameplay is more than "holding ur own grounds" but he played his own game so maybe not in his opinion, tells the opponent what he thinks is our plan, and does what he can to throw us off. - He ignored both of us, then the least he can do is pay attention to what we do.

For botlak: If manners is saying someones mother is fucked by trash, then you can be a manly man pro gamer alone. Im not swag enough to be like you

peeweegunz
Aura Tree

Postby peeweegunz » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:47 am

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:27 am

I would warn TheRealBotlak, played with the team the whole game didnt have much time to see the ping to send with team the only reason i would do a warning is for the last 60 seconds (info share) which didnt effect the outcome of the game.

Moshadius95
Resource Storage

Postby Moshadius95 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:54 am

Jiraya was flaming botlak hard. I think Jiraya should be given a warning it was a mature decision from botlak to use !ignore on these guys.

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:38 pm

Return to “Processed Requests”