[LOD] Ciel votekickabuse

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

KilAzoR
Forest Walker

[LOD] Ciel votekickabuse

Postby KilAzoR » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 743957.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] LoD -sds6bod3os #56
Your Warcraft III Username: PUTEENY
Violator's Warcraft III Username: https://entgaming.net/openstats/lod/player/ciel/
Violated Rule(s): twice votekick abuse in interval of 4min
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): (01:05 / Allied) CieL: !votekick putee
(01:05 / All) GenericUsername: A votekick against player [PUTEENY] has been started by player [CieL]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(05:31 / Allied) CieL: !votekick putt
(05:31 / Allied) CieL: !votekick pute
(05:31 / All) GenericUsername: A votekick against player [PUTEENY] has been started by player [CieL]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
Any further thoughts: Those 2 guys voted twice for yes they should get a minor ban too.
: (05:31 / Allied) Sextoy: !yes
(05:31 / All) GenericUsername: Player [Sextoy] voted to kick player [PUTEENY]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
(05:31 / Allied) tak4mur4: !yes
(05:31 / All) GenericUsername: Player [tak4mur4] voted to kick player [PUTEENY]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(01:11 / Allied) Sextoy: !yes
(01:11 / All) GenericUsername: Player [Sextoy] voted to kick player [PUTEENY]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
(01:16 / Allied) tak4mur4: !yes
(01:16 / All) GenericUsername: Player [tak4mur4] voted to kick player [PUTEENY]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.

ChooChoo
Resource Storage

Re: [LOD] Ciel votekickabuse

Postby ChooChoo » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:07 pm

While taking a look at this just so everything is out in the open firstly,

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11743953

(05:18 / Allied) PUTEENY: !votekick sex
(05:18 / All) FeedingSpree: A votekick against player [Sextoy] has been started by player [PUTEENY]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

Someone from sentinel was lagging out and Kilazor attempted to kick Pink (Sextoy) falsely. This was 2 games prior to this ban requests game.

Next game,

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11743955

(01:33 / Allied) PUTEENY: mid
(01:42 / Allied) FeedingSpree: fail again?
(01:48 / Allied) PUTEENY: i can leave now
(01:49 / Allied) PUTEENY: stfu
(01:51 / Allied) PUTEENY: son of bitch jew
(01:51 / Allied) FeedingSpree: fucking polish. got damn
(01:52 / Allied) PUTEENY: with ruiner
(01:53 / Allied) FeedingSpree: so do it
(01:55 / All) PrettyMoonRose: PUTEENY has left the game voluntarily.
(01:55 / QUIT) PUTEENY: Left

KilAzoR
Forest Walker

Postby KilAzoR » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:42 pm

As far as i know if u want say something that is not related about the main topic you shouldnt spam under posts or make your own request dumb @choochoo . And also as far as I know votekick abuse is counted only when u !votekick atleast twice in not big time range or when it pass - once is nothing.
What does the next game link bring?There is autoban system for leaving but you seems retarded so I wont even talk with such type of guys like u,better dont comment my posts for future. I feel sad for u :/

ChooChoo
Resource Storage

Postby ChooChoo » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:56 pm

Enjoy this being denied if you feel you're the victim, await moderation and stop throwing petty insults.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:56 pm

KilAzoR wrote:As far as i know if u want say something that is not related about the main topic you shouldnt spam under posts or make your own request dumb @choochoo . And also as far as I know votekick abuse is counted only when u !votekick atleast twice in not big time range or when it pass - once is nothing.
What does the next game link bring?There is autoban system for leaving but you seems retarded so I wont even talk with such type of guys like u,better dont comment my posts for future. I feel sad for u :/

It appears they are related in the sense that it exposed you as a hypocrite who reports others for something you did yourself too. The second link showed you have some issues dealing with people and are disliked by many... so whether you should feel sad for choochoo or the other way around remains to be seen.

KilAzoR
Forest Walker

Postby KilAzoR » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:01 pm

@kunkka noob you again coming here to clowning? I think i told something to you some time ago already and as i said I reported the votekickabuse and 1 single !vk as joke isnt abuse but its too hard for ur brain IF IT IS SHOW ME POST WHEN SOMEONE GET BANNED FOR 1 SINGLE because i saw many reports for that and never ban :). I really wonder why you wasnt so talkative on Discord or private messange but u come to forum now like a real nerd pathetic kid hahahaha no words for u clown.
Last edited by KilAzoR on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KilAzoR
Forest Walker

Postby KilAzoR » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:08 pm

@
Last edited by KilAzoR on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:11 pm

KilAzoR wrote:@kunkka noob you again coming here to clowning? I think i told something to you some time ago already and as i said I reported the votekickabuse and 1 single !vk as joke isnt abuse but its too hard for ur brain IF IT IS SHOW ME POST WHEN SOMEONE GET BANNED FOR 1 SINGLE because i saw many reports for that and never ban :). I really wonder why you wasnt so talkative on Discord or private messange but u come to forum now like a real nerd pathetic kid hahahaha no words for u clown.

Guess what happens when a thief who stole once reports another who stole twice?

Desire
ENT Staff

Postby Desire » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:39 pm

As said by the OP, comments should be made related to the topic of the game the OP has provided. Reasons to violate rules upon someone who has done it himself in the past does not justify the rule broken.
@ChooChoo If you want you can create a different topic for reasons you think the person should be ban for and it will be dealt with there. This is not the place to report someone nor a reasonable enough statement to justify the violator's action.

That being said,
The vote kick in this game was for no reason given and almost passed.
@Kilazor Ciel banned 2 days.
Sextoy, 21-21, tak4mur4, nacmop, and Eyre, all warned for future reference.
Thanks for the report.

Return to “Processed Requests”