[DOTA] [jewz_did_9-11@entconnect] game ruining, malicious spell use, trolling, ff grief

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Draco
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] [jewz_did_9-11@entconnect] game ruining, malicious spell use, trolling, ff grief

Postby Draco » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:45 pm

Well we can at least ban this jewz guy because he threw like 3 games this week lol

xSAINTx1
Treant

Re: [DOTA] [jewz_did_9-11@entconnect] game ruining, malicious spell use, trolling, ff grief

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:28 pm

Gonna have to agree with zam on this one. Bnet pubs are even worse in terms of skill then ENT. The only benefit of playing on bnet is to dodge bans from ENT or to play on the 6.85ne map for a change in pace.

Inhouse only fosters about 5 HIGH skill players (panda, antbug, smoker, and other few debatable individuals, but almost always outplayed by panda) and due to recent patches make it extremely difficult to play on (heroes drop games, alt tabbing crashes, inconsistent ping, hotkey scripts outdated, stupid fucking cosmetic hero skins, etc). Better to move to other leagues such as RGC or iccup if your cpu can handle the massive ping differences in connection from bots being hosted across the world.

From my POV, ENT should be looked at as a place to practice new heroes, not necessarily one to become a premier player. Too many influences from ruiners, to strong patch heroes, to huge net worth differences from leaver gold and items, make it too hard to become a great player. Just come to have fun, and take 45 seconds to report ppl who ruin your games. Simple.

If you really want to test your skills, move to dota 2, where I'm sure your lina mid rushing blink dagger will keep u in the sub 1k MMR bracket where you belong.

Also show any proof of you being 2k elo. Only evidence I see was that you were a high 1800 at best, who was boosted by clan FBG players. Try to get high elo this time buddy :)

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:07 pm

Draco wrote:i'm just saying it shouldn't be the enemy team's decision to kick a game ruiner for their opponent's team. It's common sense. It's the team that's having their game ruined that can actually see whats going on

I look forward to your suggestion being approved and seeing you get kicked by teammates in 80% of your games!

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:33 am

kunkka wrote:
Draco wrote:i'm just saying it shouldn't be the enemy team's decision to kick a game ruiner for their opponent's team. It's common sense. It's the team that's having their game ruined that can actually see whats going on

I look forward to your suggestion being approved and seeing you get kicked by teammates in 80% of your games!

My point exactly. His tiny+dagon strategy that got him 2+ k/d but under 800 elo would have gotten him kicked ten times over and he'd be here protesting every decision. I might agree with lowering the amount of votes needed but it won't change the fact that !votekick abuse will always happen because everyone seems to have a different understanding as to what is or isn't game-ruining behavior.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

carlo_rossi
Aura Tree

Postby carlo_rossi » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:56 am

so this page is about calling people out and no one getting banned? seem about right

artifacts
Treant

Postby artifacts » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:30 am

*grabs popcorn*

this is more entertaining than any dota game ..

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:32 pm

1) Reckless gameplay. Dying to neutrals and not paying attention top and then blames purple.
2) !ff abuse
3) Constantly trolling by hooking teammates. At 36:00, team is roshing and he daggers into a cliff and hooks Thrall forcing Thrall to teleport out.

Banned 5 days for game-ruin/trolling/ff abuse.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”