[DOTA] [jewz_did_9-11@entconnect] game ruining, malicious spell use, trolling, ff grief

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

xSAINTx1
Treant

[DOTA] [jewz_did_9-11@entconnect] game ruining, malicious spell use, trolling, ff grief

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:59 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11746907/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #95
Your Warcraft III Username: golf4lyfe
Violator's Warcraft III Username: jewz_did_9-11
Violated Rule(s): game ruining, malicious spell use, trolling, ff grief
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): from minute 2 pudge already trolling allies, muting, and talking shit. around 32 mins in game time, pudge blinks on cliff, hooks ally, forcing him to BOT to nearby creep. HE does it again 15 seconds later, delaying our push high ground, purposely ruining game.
(10:02 / Allied) jewz_did_9-11: !ff
(12:02 / Allied) jewz_did_9-11: !ff
(17:19 / Allied) jewz_did_9-11: !ff
(21:10 / Allied) golf4lyfe: !timestamp 18 mins pudge trolling
(22:53 / All) bloodl3ss: he's trying to intentional ruin by hooking allies
(23:12 / All) bloodl3ss: sucks so bad misses those hooks but it's trying to ruin and troll
(38:35 / Allied) golf4lyfe: !timestamp 35 mins
(38:51 / Allied) Kizaru2: omg
(38:54 / All) bloodl3ss: !votekick jew
(38:54 / Allied) golf4lyfe: !itmestamp plz ban this fucker for good
(38:55 / Allied) Kizaru2: pudge wtf r u doing!?!?
Any further thoughts: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141422&p=547138&hilit=jewz_did_#p547138

Player with history of game ruining and extreme flame. This should make a nice resume for game ruining, and should only get more lengthy over time. Thanks for reviewing the replay.

Draco
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] [jewz_did_9-11@entconnect] game ruining, malicious spell use, trolling, ff grief

Postby Draco » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:08 pm

This guy also ruined one of my games by doing the same thing. He picked pudge and then started hooking us into enemy team. We would have easily won. Shame all the good players went to B.net and ENT is dead with mostly throwers. And almost 200 ban requests unchecked so seems they can get away with it now. And of course ENT geniuses never fixed the votekick issue so the enemy team never votes to kick people ruining the game. I've seen probably 50 games where the enemy team doesnt kick the people trolling for an easy win. And when I suggested fixing it the admins just laughed. No wonder this has always been a big joke and I.P Dodgers always just joined and throw without even being kicked from the game since the idiots decided the entire ENEMY team has to !yes it for the kick to pass ROFL that's just brilliant :lol:

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: [DOTA] [jewz_did_9-11@entconnect] game ruining, malicious spell use, trolling, ff grief

Postby Astros » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Draco wrote:This guy also ruined one of my games by doing the same thing. He picked pudge and then started hooking us into enemy team. We would have easily won. Shame all the good players went to B.net and ENT is dead with mostly throwers. And almost 200 ban requests unchecked so seems they can get away with it now. And of course ENT geniuses never fixed the votekick issue so the enemy team never votes to kick people ruining the game. I've seen probably 50 games where the enemy team doesnt kick the people trolling for an easy win. And when I suggested fixing it the admins just laughed. No wonder this has always been a big joke and I.P Dodgers always just joined and throw without even being kicked from the game since the idiots decided the entire ENEMY team has to !yes it for the kick to pass ROFL that's just brilliant :lol:

Is Blizzard paying you for this? This wouldn't happen in BNET because players just leave when they start playing bad and nothing happens. Stop being a child.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
SnowwyWolf (Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:51 pm)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Easy for you to say you just kick people instantly with admin commands when ppl throw ur games, where normal players have to sit and watch as the enemy team laughs and refuses to kick 100% of the time. and our reports go unchecked. I already explained an easy fix for this that OHS had and it worked perfectly. but ofc ENT refuses to do anything about it

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:02 pm

Draco wrote:Easy for you to say you just kick people instantly with admin commands when ppl throw ur games, where normal players have to sit and watch as the enemy team laughs and refuses to kick 100% of the time. and our reports go unchecked. I already explained an easy fix for this that OHS had and it worked perfectly. but ofc ENT refuses to do anything about it

I actually don't have any command to kick anyone. Also, you are free not to use ENT but I see you have been very active the past week so if you're able to play 50+ games in that span, it's probably not as bad as you are claiming it to be. No one is "refusing" to do anything about it. Go make a suggestion or stop complaining off-topic. I also see you stated that he also ruined your game but you have not reported him. If you dislike the number of ban requests, feel free to contribute. Otherwise, I'm sure BNET does a great job of punishing leavers, game-ruiners, etc., No one here gets paid to provide this service. Your best option if you dislike ENT-hosted games? Just don't play it. There are many options available.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:07 pm

BTW "Draco" is Vaylen. Vaylen was previously banned 1 year from ENT due to stat rigging (using his 500 elo account "nightmares") and ban dodging. He and several other people like him decided to go to a new server, OHS, which was rapidly shut down soon after. Guess who came back to ENT afterwards.

Also didn't you just join a game I was in yesterday and say you were done with ENT because it was dead, and were going back to bnet? In which case why are you still here? I'm pretty sure you're AncientAliens at least.
These users thanked the author Edgeofchaos for the post:
kunkka (Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:53 pm)
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:13 pm

I never stat boosted that was just a joke account my friend got and threw games out of revenge because ppl threw games on him lol.. i never asked him to do it for ELO it was just for laughs on his end.. Maybe 3-4 games for about 30 ELO if thats boosting on a 2000 elo acc rofl. There is a reason I got 1500 elo again within a few weeks of coming back 8-)

And i'm pretty sure i've seen admins just !kick players who are throwing in their games and they get banned instantly... so i dont expect an ENT admin to understand my point. And you missed the point anyway... i'm not comparing it to a pub B.NET game, i'm just saying it shouldn't be the enemy team's decision to kick a game ruiner for their opponent's team. It's common sense. It's the team that's having their game ruined that can actually see whats going on, and if a VK was abused everyone on the team would still have to agree to it and get banned for kicking someone who's just a noob. Which would happen much less than you think if you ever played on OHS it worked perfectly and was never abused. It's just I.P dodgers on ENT who make new accounts and throw games and the enemy team never votes that is the problem, that has been happening on ENT for years and years and there is a super basic common sense fix. In the past week it's actually only happen a few times but it's still frustrating when it does happen
Last edited by Draco on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:16 pm

The idea behind it is that the teammates of a bad player are far more likely to abuse votekick and kick someone doing nothing wrong than if all players have to vote on it (seeing as they are benefited if the player is kicked). OHS never had a player base to begin with, so achievements there mean little.

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:18 pm

I'm not talking about "Achievements" on OHS ROFL. And it had a better player base actually. The VK system was never abused, and far less game ruiners. but OHS is shut down and ENT is really the last decent server. But the throwers are still ruining and making new I.Ps which has been the problem all along. Anyway im not gonna argue its basic common sense that some ppl just dont get. It's just sad that ppl still throwing in 2019 and ppl refuse to kick throwers 99% of the time

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Draco wrote:I never stat boosted that was just a joke account my friend got and threw games out of revenge because ppl threw games on him lol.. i never asked him to do it for ELO it was just for laughs on his end.. Maybe 3-4 games for about 30 ELO if thats boosting on a 2000 elo acc rofl. There is a reason I got 1500 elo again within a few weeks of coming back 8-)

And i'm pretty sure i've seen admins just !kick players who are throwing in their games and they get banned instantly... so i dont expect an ENT admin to understand my point. And you missed the point anyway... i'm not comparing it to a pub B.NET game, i'm just saying it shouldn't be the enemy team's decision to kick a game ruiner for their opponent's team. It's common sense. It's the team that's having their game ruined that can actually see whats going on, and if a VK was abused everyone on the team would still have to agree to it and get banned for kicking someone who's just a noob. Which would happen much less than you think if you ever played on OHS it worked perfectly and was never abused. It's just I.P dodgers on ENT who make new accounts and throw games and the enemy team never votes that is the problem, that has been happening on ENT for years and years and there is a super basic common sense fix. In the past week it's actually only happen a few times but it's still frustrating when it does happen

Not everyone has that command. I don't have that command. If you don't know what you're talking about, please don't comment on it. Not too long ago, a bunch of players hated you because you would pick Tiny and then cost your team the loss because you were only concerned about improving your K/D. So you are a direct representation of the very thing you complain about. Also, are you claiming I am impartial simply because I can ban players for breaking a rule? I've been getting rid of more game-ruiners than you simply because you don't actually choose to really do anything about it. You would just rather complain illogically. For example, you claim that a VK shouldn't require the opposing team to also vote. Do you understand why that was implemented in the first place? Imagine four friends join one team and because they don't like a certain player on their team, the game starts and they kick him. By your logic, that's completely acceptable. From everyone else's perspective, it can lead to unnecessary and unwarranted votekicks that end up getting passed and then more ban requests end up being spammed here. People who don't vote can be requested and banned. It's not a difficult concept to comprehend.

What's your common sense fix? Your opinion doesn't make it a fact. I have not seen you discuss any of this with any admin and if you have, please provide any evidence of such.

"All the good players went to BNET." Nope, all the good players went to DotA 2 or quit. Don't fabricate stories. If all the good players are in BNET, I don't know why you would lower yourself to the standard of game-ruiners on ENT.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:30 pm

Draco wrote:I'm not talking about "Achievements" on OHS ROFL. And it had a better player base actually. The VK system was never abused, and far less game ruiners. but OHS is shut down and ENT is really the last decent server. But the throwers are still ruining and making new I.Ps which has been the problem all along. Anyway im not gonna argue its basic common sense that some ppl just dont get. It's just sad that ppl still throwing in 2019 and ppl refuse to kick throwers 99% of the time

What's your recommendation?

"Teammates should be able to VK another teammate without the approval of the opposing team."

Do you know how many people would be kicked every game? Please use a legitimate argument if you're going to make a valid case for it.

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:33 pm

No the common sense fix is reduce the number of votes by 1 or 2.. i already suggested it in the past. If four friends all abused the VK on some random noob that would be stupid and a very easy ban. However on OHS it was done like this and it didn't require the entire enemy team and i never once saw it abused, but it pretty much totally stopped game ruiners since they would be kicked if they were trolling obviously like most ENT throwers do

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:42 pm

Draco wrote:No the common sense fix is reduce the number of votes by 1 or 2.. i already suggested it in the past. If four friends all abused the VK on some random noob that would be stupid and a very easy ban. However on OHS it was done like this and it didn't require the entire enemy team and i never once saw it abused, but it pretty much totally stopped game ruiners since they would be kicked if they were trolling obviously like most ENT throwers do

Votekicks don't require an entire enemy team. I don't remember anyone even playing OHS games other than the bad players who got banned from ENT went there until their ban expired.

Game-ruiners who are reported will end up getting banned 99% of the time eventually. If you don't choose to report them (like you yourself choose not to do), you shouldn't be complaining about how unfair the system is. Again, if you complain about the amount of ban requests, do realize that you are freely able to become a mod by putting SOME effort into helping. You do neither so why complain? I really don't get it. You should be thankful ENT actually provides this service for you to play at no charge to you. Without it, you would be on BNET playing against a game where King.Kar is able to stalk and troll you every game without being penalized. My first BNET DotA game since ENT was no longer on BNET ended up being a game where 5 people left within 10 minutes and the host went AFK. Yeah, that must be where all the good players are at.

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:53 pm

Slipperyslark and all the DIHL ppl were playing last time i was on. Anyway again the point is about ppl refusing to votekick throwers. It's always the last 1-2 ppl from enemy team who want the free win. There is a easy fix. And no OHS had a lot of good players and less throwers. Anyway not gonna argue with a bias. enjoy the day

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:31 pm

You can make w/e suggestion you want, but stop making that claim. OHS was made up of all the throwers and dodgers who got 1 year banned on ENT and then went over there. It wasn't fewer throwers; it was almost entirely ent's gamethrowers playing together.

If anyone needs a reminder, here's the history of vaylen and co.
Spoiler!
Here's vaylen's full ban history.
viewtopic.php?t=92884 Excessive flaming.
A votekick abuse topic that was deleted on the rollback, TID: 106403.
viewtopic.php?t=106681 Afk/griefing, 1st game ruining ban.
viewtopic.php?t=107586 Teamkill, 2nd game ruining ban.
viewtopic.php?t=109595 Afk/griefing 2nd time, 3rd game ruining ban.
viewtopic.php?t=110515 Afk/griefing 3rd time, 4th game ruining ban.
viewtopic.php?t=110549 Afk/griefing 4th time, 5th game ruining ban.
viewtopic.php?t=117379 Malicious spell usage, 6th game ruining ban.
viewtopic.php?t=120616 Bot impersonation.
viewtopic.php?t=122515 Excessive flaming in 2 games, mass pinging, 5th time afk/griefing. Total 7 game ruining bans, 3 flaming bans.
viewtopic.php?t=128191 Lying about the rules, refusing to votekick.
viewtopic.php?t=129138 4th flaming ban.
viewtopic.php?t=130394 5th flaming ban, ghosting, 8th game ruining ban.
viewtopic.php?t=128537 Refusing to defend, 2nd votekick abuse, 2nd admin/bot impersonation. 9th game ruining ban.

Total :
9 game ruining bans.
5 toxic behavior bans.
2 bot/admin impersonation bans.
4 miscellaneous bans.

Here's dota_trashcans history :
viewtopic.php?t=81952 Votekick abuse + intentional feeding. 1st game ruining ban.
viewtopic.php?t=92030 1st toxic behavior ban.
viewtopic.php?t=94381 2nd votekick abuse, 2nd intentional feeding ban. 2nd game ruining ban.
viewtopic.php?t=102942 3rd votekick abuse, 3rd toxic behavior, teamkill. 3rd game ruining ban.
4th flaming ban. Topic was deleted on the rollback, TID: 106117.
viewtopic.php?t=125049 3 replays, 3 game ruining bans. 6th game ruining ban.
viewtopic.php?t=127367 afk/griefing. 7th game ruining ban.
And finally, ban dodging.

Total :
7 game ruining bans.
5 toxic behavior bans.
3 votekick abuse bans.
1 dodging ban.

slipperyslark#useast.battle.net is banned 4 days for boosting, as it was only one game and there is no prior history.

Not to mention king.kar who is known for dodging bans and teleporting into the fountain with Furion.

Sounds like quite a few high quality players you got there at OHS.

Reducing vote count by 1-2 could work.

Return to “Processed Requests”