[LTD] hinterdir, thegreatMOAMOA, Income4win, holymoly, Kageschwump, and ^KKC_ @ entconnect (!votekick abuse)

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

alex6
Aura Tree

[LTD] hinterdir, thegreatMOAMOA, Income4win, holymoly, Kageschwump, and ^KKC_ @ entconnect (!votekick abuse)

Postby alex6 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:07 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11747672
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #87
Your Warcraft III Username: alex6
Violator's Warcraft III Username: hinterdir, thegreatMOAMOA, Income4win, holymoly, Kageschwump, and ^KKC_
Violated Rule(s): unnecessary !votekick
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): after arena / before 11
Any further thoughts:
votekick started by ^KKC_. he claims I broke the following rule:

(21:56 / All) ^KKC_: Selling value at any point in the game in order to gain an advantage by stalling time on a racing level is forbidden

(22:05 / All) ^KKC_: type yes
(22:10 / Allied) ^KKC_: !votekick alex6
(22:19 / All) ^KKC_: else you might get ban for wintrading
(22:20 / All) Viserion: A votekick against player [alex6] has expired.
(22:26 / All) Viserion: rofl
(22:28 / All) ^KKC_: since red alone gives you alots of creeps on king

I don't know how he can possibly think that the reason I sold value was to stall time. I declared to my team I'm gonna sui since I was going to have a weak mid game with 50 income. I sold all my units so I can afford to push to 7/10 as I wasn't going to clear anything on 10 vs a send. Also level 10 is not a racing level as far as I understand. Racing levels would be 15/17/20 etc when teams send big stuff like demons.

The following people participated in the unnecessary !votekick:

(22:51 / Allied) ^KKC_: !votekick alex
(22:53 / Allied) hinterdir: !yes
(22:54 / Allied) thegreatMOAMOA: !yes
(22:58 / Allied) Income4win: !yes
(23:06 / Allied) holymoly: !yes
(23:07 / All) Kageschwump: !yes

Would recommend only warnings for the 3 people that !yes on east legion as they were not sure of situation and was only following.
But my team should absolutely not have !votekick'd me.

edit: when deciding punishment, please consider the fact that this loss sent me back to less than 1200 elo and now I have to go spend more time in mega bot to get back to 1200+ which is the only reason this votekick was really frustrating.

Manners
Aura Tree

Re: [LTD] hinterdir, thegreatMOAMOA, Income4win, holymoly, Kageschwump, and ^KKC_ @ entconnect (!votekick abuse)

Postby Manners » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:57 pm

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules

Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).
Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.
Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.

alex6
Aura Tree

Re: [LTD] hinterdir, thegreatMOAMOA, Income4win, holymoly, Kageschwump, and ^KKC_ @ entconnect (!votekick abuse)

Postby alex6 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:10 pm

Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.

I determined that suiciding was the correct play, for the good of the team, as my value/income/units were not good enough to clear mid game sends decently enough to be helpful to the team when I could instead push 7/10 and send more warlocks on a racing level instead.

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:02 pm

seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”