[LTD] Yologeomancer

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

eld3r
Armored Tree

[LTD] Yologeomancer

Postby eld3r » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11749390
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #69
Your Warcraft III Username: eld3r
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Yologeomancer
Violated Rule(s): king juggle, Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to efficiently kill multiple targets or kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 5
Any further thoughts:
He switched the focus on a couple of targets at lvl 5 with immolation on purpose to delay the game (at lvl 5)
also juggled a bit like he wanted to save some time. If i told him thats forbidden he didnt know what im talking about and meant its allowed to switch kings target on purpose to delay the game. i wrote the rule above. cheers.

Hitsugaya[PoL]
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] Yologeomancer

Postby Hitsugaya[PoL] » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:15 pm

how switching targets without active regenerate aura can delay game ? i was this game on other team and i didnt considered it as juggle or delay, every mob needed to take 2 hits from king anyway to die, there was no juggle at king so it wasnt delay, would actually said he killed creeps even faster than he would do it on auto king.

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:40 pm

Moderation has decided in the past that this is juggling. Argument that it's not killing slower didn't count and a consistent decision would be fair here.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:24 pm

yologeomancer banned 5 days for king juggling (2nd offense). This one is a bit strange since it bought minimal time (creeps are 2-hit anyways) but was very sub-optimal, surprisingly so given the user's experience. The rationale for the ban is that it is not the user's first ban for this and it did buy some time, and following the rules would suggest that you should not be changing targets unless there is a more efficient way to kill creeps (this was the exact opposite of that).

Return to “Processed Requests”