[LTD1200+] 2nd Opinion

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Bordsteinkante
Aura Tree

[LTD1200+] 2nd Opinion

Postby Bordsteinkante » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:22 am

i would like to get a 2nd opinion/view on 2 brq.

1) viewtopic.php?f=24&t=142169

In this Brq he just refuse to play with team and started solo upping King instend to follow the Team call.
This brq end with a warning "User warned for forcing king upgrade".

2) viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141906

In this Brq he prolly TK on popurse with force a complete fail send. Iam not sure if the admin who processed this brq understand what in this game happend. His egoplay + flame + trashtalk + ignore + force send + TK had a big input for the game and make us lost a 100 % won game.

However i dont want to repeat my arguments..... i explained all in the brq and i cant belive this end just with a warning it makes no sense for me since my first brq vs him ended in a warning. And by the way on 1200+ bot its not possible to force calls against the teamcall, i dont know why it dont get judged here ?

Even my question what i had:
"Just for the future, so its possible to act like clone?? I can just ignore my teammates and then i decide that i want to send for example lvl 19, so i just blink and force a send ???"

Is that possbile ? I just want to ask so when iam also mad in a game i can act like that and it will just end with warning for me ?

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Re: [LTD1200+] 2nd Opinion

Postby SnowwyWolf » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:19 am

First instance of behaviours I opt for a warning, the next time it happens will lead to a ban. I already explained in the second BRQ why he only got a warning. He used the ignore feature on you in a legitimate way, you were spamming the chat with "IF". Since neither of the other people on your team said anything and you have each other ignored it's impossible to make a call. Furthermore what if you both disagreed with each other and your team is still silent? And it's a 50-50 split for the decision to send or not, what do you do in this instance? It's not as cut and dry as you seem to think. I provided my reasoning in the topic at hand anyway but how can I ban someone who is making calls to the team who are neither agreeing or disagreeing with him? Usually when two people have each other on ignore you know when to send based on input from the other team members, otherwise a send will never be agreed upon to occur because the two players ignoring each other cannot communicate. Also as I said he would have got a ban if he ignored you for no reason or if the team disagreed with his call or agreed with yours and he still sent. It was very close to a ban but I felt given the circumstances of neither team members saying a word it makes it very difficult to do so. Otherwise what if someone flames you so you ignore them, you proceed to make calls and your team doesn't agree or disagree and are silent and the other guy is on ignore, when do you send? Do you wait for the two silent team members to say something? That is why it was a warning and not a ban.

Bordsteinkante
Aura Tree

Postby Bordsteinkante » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:57 am

@SnowwyWolf

Sry man but what u talk makes no sense for me

He used the ignore feature on you in a legitimate way, you were spamming the chat with "IF"

Just again pls watch the chatlog. I explained it on my brq like 10 times... just again for u:
1) we saw 2 time ygg on enemy team. Later we saw 1 ygg guy went tok and other had 2 ygg.
2) they skipped lvl 1/2/3/4/5/6 .... that means they go str8 7
3) i upped king in the end of lvl 6 (did 2 HP ups)
4) this maked this guy lose the control of his live -> he started TRASHTALK u can see it on chatlog. He spammed me with pure trashtalk + flame.
5) Pls remind they IMMO+They alrdy send full 7. He started to try discuss sensless things. Think about my 3 First points here. It was legetime to start king because IT WAS CLEAR for every fucking idiot they send full 7.
6) ITS A FACT THAT HE WAS WRONG HERE.

How iam the reason for this ignore can u pls explain me that snowwywolff ? He started Trashtalking to me for no reason what eneded in flame + trashtalk + ignore + TK.

Since neither of the other people on your team said anything and you have each other ignored it's impossible to make a call.

1) This isnt true i didnt ignore anyone.
2) Yes u are right if ppl ingore each other for no reason its not possible to make team calls. Thats why i dont ingore for no reason.
3) watch my first points -> He ignored me for no reason

Furthermore what if you both disagreed with each other and your team is still silent? And it's a 50-50 split for the decision to send or not, what do you do in this instance? It's not as cut and dry as you seem to think. I provided my reasoning in the topic at hand anyway but how can I ban someone who is making calls to the team who are neither agreeing or disagreeing with him?

1) Man EXCATLY this is the point waht i talk all time about it. Omfg if he wouldnt ingore (for no reason ) it could be get discussed. I dont want to repeat my arguments pls just watch the chatlog/replay. We never would die 14 its was not possbile to die 14...... why should we send 14 vs IMMO + 2 heals + 2 time TOK.

2) ALL THIS THINGS I COULD explained BUT AS U SAY IT WAS NOT POSSBILE.
3) in this point when 2 ppl have diffrent calls, the other 2 guys in team had to VOTE. Because at this moment noone can force a send because he know HE GET BANNED for this. After Teamvote u MUST send. And the other 2 guys in our team would give for sure a VOTE after discuss.
4) just as fact how someone can make calls when he ignore teammates ? this is ridiculess.

Also as I said he would have got a ban if he ignored you for no reason
1) rly ??
2) i write 4 times IF and this is for u the reason to ingore someone ? "legitimate way, you were spamming the chat with "IF""
3) just for Real ?

Otherwise what if someone flames you so you ignore them, you proceed to make calls and your team doesn't agree or disagree and are silent and the other guy is on ignore, when do you send? Do you wait for the two silent team members to say something? That is why it was a warning and not a ban.

1) this isnt true pls just show me 1 game where i ignored someone..... I NEVER ignore beacuse i know what then happpens......
2) and if i ignore someone. I CANT FORCE a send. On 1200+ bot u cant argue with this arguments. I have to ask Team, if 1 guy agree to my call so we have to tell this that ignored guy (someone who didnt ignore him have to say it to him).

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:42 am

I think your view regarding the game is correct @Bordsteinkante, but he got a warning and not all kind of gameruining is automatically bannable. From recent experience with him its probably just a matter of time until a ban follows these warnings.

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:16 pm

How iam the reason for this ignore can u pls explain me that snowwywolff ?

Sure, here is what you said and he ignored you shortly after you spammed "IF", whether or not he flamed you first isn't the point, you could have ignored him and not sunk to his level. How is this not a legitimate usage of the ignore feature whether he instigated it or not?
(11:51 / Allied) Bordsteinkante: stfu
(11:53 / Allied) Bordsteinkante: trash
(12:47 / Allied) Bordsteinkante: stop trash talk
(12:50 / Allied) Bordsteinkante: no discuss
(15:49 / Allied) Bordsteinkante: IFG
(15:49 / Allied) Bordsteinkante: IF
(15:50 / Allied) Bordsteinkante: IF
(15:51 / Allied) Bordsteinkante: IF
(15:52 / Allied) Bordsteinkante: IF

Since neither of the other people on your team said anything and you have each other ignored it's impossible to make a call.

Ok I did not mean you had him ignored but because he ignored you, it means you cannot see each others chat and because both your allies were silent, it is indeed impossible to make calls in this situation without input from your allies.

Man EXCATLY this is the point waht i talk all time about it. Omfg if he wouldnt ingore (for no reason )

If I wasn't a staff member and someone said "trash stfu" and spammed "IF" I would ignore them as well for spamming the chat, how is that not a legitimate usage of ignore? Whether he started it or not doesn't matter because you responded in kind.

After Teamvote u MUST send. And the other 2 guys in our team would give for sure a VOTE after discuss.
4) just as fact how someone can make calls when he ignore teammates ? this is ridiculess.

Exactly but what do you do when both allies are silent and the other two cannot communicate with each other? Do you just never send because of your allies refusing to communicate or not understanding English or whatever? They would vote after a discussion? Well that's pure speculation because when you both made calls they were SILENT, how can I punish clone for this? It's your allies not discussing after the ignore which lead to the issues.

2) i write 4 times IF and this is for u the reason to ingore someone ? "legitimate way, you were spamming the chat with "IF""
You spammed chat with IF 5 times, called him trash, told him to stfu and told him "no discuss", you told your team to not listen to him rather than letting them decide for themselves. How is that not a legitimate reason to ignore someone? You probably also had a legitimate reason to ignore him but it's irrelevant. You gave him an excuse to ignore you, it's best not to.

1) this isnt true pls just show me 1 game where i ignored someone..... I NEVER ignore beacuse i know what then happpens......
2) and if i ignore someone. I CANT FORCE a send. On 1200+ bot u cant argue with this arguments. I have to ask Team, if 1 guy agree to my call so we have to tell this that ignored guy (someone who didnt ignore him have to say it to him).

I was asking you hypothetically not accusing you directly as it is a common issue that happens the only difference being the other allies actually discuss it and make calls, in this game they didn't. What if NO ONE on your team EVER replies to your calls and refuse to discuss or speak, do you just never send?

Bordsteinkante
Aura Tree

Postby Bordsteinkante » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:36 am

@SnowwyWolf man i must say that your last comment here is absolutly trashtalk and nonsense. I rly dont get it and cant belive it.

Man on my question "how iam the reason for this ignore"
i wrote u 6 points with a lot of backround informations who are accupy my facts. Iam not able to repeat it again (wrote it like 100 times but someonehow noone care), u just see 1 fucking point who helps you on your wrong judgement. On the replay u can clear see that all my 6 Points are FACTS.
U also just copy the chatlog where u place me in a bad position. Why u dont copy the complete chatlog ? why u dont show who started to write with CAPS ?
Why u arent able to see that he started fucking clear trashtalk vs me for absolut no reason (just again i explained it in 6 points).

If I wasn't a staff member and someone said "trash stfu" and spammed "IF" I would ignore them as well for spamming the chat, how is that not a legitimate usage of ignore? Whether he started it or not doesn't matter because you responded in kind.
Did u ever playend on 1200+ bot ???
So u would need to ingore every game minimum 3 ppl !!!
And again pls watch the comoplete chatlog and think about my 6 points who i wroted.........

1) we saw 2 time ygg on enemy team. Later we saw 1 ygg guy went tok and other had 2 ygg.
2) they skipped lvl 1/2/3/4/5/6 .... that means they go str8 7
3) i upped king in the end of lvl 6 (did 2 HP ups)
4) this maked this guy lose the control of his live -> he started TRASHTALK u can see it on chatlog. He spammed me with pure trashtalk + flame.
5) Pls remind they IMMO+They alrdy send full 7. He started to try discuss sensless things. Think about my 3 First points here. It was legetime to start king because IT WAS CLEAR for every fucking idiot they send full 7.
6) ITS A FACT THAT HE WAS WRONG HERE.

How iam the reason for this ignore can u pls explain me that snowwywolff ? He started Trashtalking to me for no reason what eneded in flame + trashtalk + ignore + TK.

I was asking you hypothetically not accusing you directly as it is a common issue that happens the only difference being the other allies actually discuss it and make calls, in this game they didn't. What if NO ONE on your team EVER replies to your calls and refuse to discuss or speak, do you just never send?

Pls stop talk about "IF" nothing else to add on this comment. It looks u dont know how it goes on 1200+ bot. I must say thats sad...... u shouldnt talk as admin about things who could happend if.....it useless and makes nosense.....
Play some games on 1200+ bot and then u can understand how it works.

I wrote about 18 facts and u focus just on things who are helping you on your judgement even to say maybe iam wrong let someone else decide this.....even anything what u wrote seems for me like nonesense talk. I have so many facts and so many reasons but noone care i cant belive it. I called as first send 14 but it also makes no sense for u, this guy ignored for no reason and prolly TK us on popurse with force 14 send vs Immo + 2x Tok etc. I explained it 100 times but noone care just GG.

Also thx to u @SnowwyWolf
2 time warning for a guy who force send/calls against the team in every fucking game......
bann ppl 3 days for afk at start but just warning ppl who are TK/forcing sends after 30 mins gameplay..

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:02 am

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=142169
before lvl 6 start yeallow-348lumber/oj-247/green-124 and pink 299
lvl7 3 blasters/hydra+sg+2inf with zeus
oj agree on 7 send tho after you king ,he agree with green about 10 send
so a warning is legit imo here , coud be ban also possible
its 50/50 pink didnt say a thing and oj agree with you and then agree with green

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141906
and this game tbh its alls fault
you sayd 15 he sayd 14 , why but why not1 in team sayd or agreed if its 14 or 15
he sayd it 4 5 times 14 and no1 was saying a thing
i woud not give him even a warning here
Bordsteinkante did any1 agree on 15 send ? no
did any1 agree on 14 send , again no but he did say it go 14 way to many times
its all team faults this game and not only his
woud be deff if any1 woud agree on 15 send , but no1 did

agree 15 was much better too send then 14 for sure

and last thing clone74 you get away this time with just warnings (any other play like this will be ban)
next time if you wanna send at any lvl , ask team so they agree on that
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”