HHTD multiple

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

nenad
Armored Tree

HHTD multiple

Postby nenad » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 766087.w3g
Game Name: HELLHALT TD #59
Your Warcraft III Username: nenadmne
Violator's Warcraft III Username: gingginghoging,ballas, dr.phill, peasantsplx
Violated Rule(s): Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruiners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
(07:03 / Allied) Ballas: !votekick nena
Any further thoughts:
Kick from pure vanity, nothing were agreed and i didnt even see the proposition made by 1 player out of 3 players in team. I should have been told about the plan before kick. It was 400 crystals
(07:31 / All) Ballas: i also said what to do before i ignored him
He said and noone even noticed it, noone agreed anything. Kids..

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Re: HHTD multiple

Postby SnowwyWolf » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:08 pm

You solo-upgraded and they vote kicked you for solo-play before I process this do you have anything else to add?
These users thanked the author SnowwyWolf for the post:
CrimsonDervish (Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:06 pm)

nenad
Armored Tree

Postby nenad » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:53 am

So 1 solo upgrade x400 in 3v2 game is kickable? So tell me snow if someone do 1 solo up, and I start votekick, and everyone refuse, should I report and all get banned for no kicking? What if that 1x upgrade is missclick? Vanity is clear here,I don't know what is this review

nenad
Armored Tree

Postby nenad » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:13 am

2nd view of the situation. We have 3 players: 1st said send 5, 2nd is not communicating, 3rd uped. Who is here to listen then, how do you get conclusion that I ruined game with 400 crystal. Vote kick is for game ruin excessively

CrimsonDervish
Armored Tree

Postby CrimsonDervish » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:57 pm

Blue had close to 500 wood at 5, so it was a little bit more of your purposefully wasted wood, Nena.

Blue was silently agreeing with me. Noone dissagreed either, so it was 5, untill someone said no. Blue did not said no, he agreed for 5, just did not annouce it. He felt no need to.

Dont lie, you saw me annoucing 5. You could also Ask or check chat long before you upped. Blue would answer.

You did it out of clear spite to me, cause you could not blame me verbally, like you do on Discord. You did not think that this way of spitting on me Can get you banned and kicked. You just dont like me. I know. But you could play like a normal, human being. Not knowing rules does not make you immune to them, thus in that case, the fact you did not payed attention to annoucing plans is not our fault, you simply went solo upoing. Blue well knew we're sending 5, agreed on it silently, and went on with it. You dont have to annouce "i agree" to be okay with specific plan.

I could simply not risk you throwing the game out of simple despite to me. You wanted to throw the game cause you dont like me.

Noone ups king in 3v2 game after 3.

Whole HHTD community is well aware of how much you love throwing the game on purpose, and acting like you did not, everyone is aware of your superiority complex, everyone is aware of how toxic and how much you love insulting other players. Thus, that's the reason why you got kicked without shadow of a doubt, everyone knew what you're cappable of.

And you did nothing to white your image in that game, opposite, you did literally what everyone dislike you for, trolled.

Linkin1210
Armored Tree

Postby Linkin1210 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:55 pm

Did nenad announce upping king, before he did?
These users thanked the author Linkin1210 for the post:
CrimsonDervish (Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:05 pm)

CrimsonDervish
Armored Tree

Postby CrimsonDervish » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:05 pm

Nope, he did not.

nenad
Armored Tree

Postby nenad » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:19 pm

"Blue was silently agreeing with me. Noone dissagreed either, so it was 5, untill someone said no. Blue did not said no, he agreed for 5, just did not annouce it. He felt no need to."
"Blue well knew we're sending 5, agreed on it silently, and went on with it. You dont have to annouce "i agree" to be okay with specific plan."

Is this a prank?

nenad
Armored Tree

Postby nenad » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:24 pm

Thing that you hate me and my success in hellcup isnt reason to start votekicks. Whole central court on wimbeldon final were booing Djokovic but he won in the end

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:44 pm

So 1 solo upgrade x400 in 3v2 game is kickable? So tell me snow if someone do 1 solo up, and I start votekick, and everyone refuse, should I report and all get banned for no kicking? What if that 1x upgrade is missclick? Vanity is clear here,I don't know what is this review

I was asking you to elaborate prior to me processing this one way or the other, for some reason you seem to take this the wrong way. Vanity is clear here? You do not know what is this review?

I tell you what, I won't process this BRQ, I will let another member of staff deal with it, just for you.

nenad
Armored Tree

Postby nenad » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:34 pm

You know there is section called "any further thoughts" to elaborate, and then you check it and give conclusion. Strange way to deal with brq but you are new maybe new idk

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:39 am

Nenad solo upgraded, didn't discuss options with the team, ban request denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”