[DOTA] ozsio - PP game ruin flame griefing

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Draco
Forest Walker

[DOTA] ozsio - PP game ruin flame griefing

Postby Draco » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:48 pm

Note from SnowwyWolf:
Any moderator reading this thread please disregard the warning you see, FalenGa explained to me why we cannot use warnings in the way that I thought due to the type of violation. There is no way to actually prove the lag is intentional or not and thus you cannot form a pattern of behaviour as we have no way of knowing if this occurs even when the user is winning, losing or just in general, I apologize for the warning that I applied, please do disregard it.

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11767786

Game Name: dota

Your Warcraft III Username: im.noob

Violator's Warcraft III Username: ozsio

Violated Rule(s): Pulling the plug to attempt to get votekicked after he dies to avoid ban on new acc. Griefing, flaming, not defending raxx at end.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 20:00 Right when we killed him he pulls the plug for a good 45 seconds thinking we would votekick him, then he plugs it back in and does it again a few times to troll. Finally after realizing we wont fall for it he just plays stupid and says hes lagging lmao

(21:03 / All) IM.NOOB: nevermore PP
(21:03 / All) IM.NOOB: on his new account.
(21:22 / All) RemasterDzNuts: hes trolling now lol
(21:22 / All) IM.NOOB: lol
(21:22 / All) RemasterDzNuts: dont kick
(21:22 / All) IM.NOOB: hes plugging and reconnecting
(21:34 / All) RemasterDzNuts: ill get his IP dectected if he keeps this up
(21:34 / Allied) Eleaf: report him for trolling

(These other 2 players also realized what he was trying to do)

(21:37 / All) ozsIo: !checkme
(21:40 / All) ozsIo: !wtf
(21:42 / All) ozsIo: anyone lagging

Lol writes !wtf and pretends hes lagging

(23:51 / Allied) ozsIo: its gg

25:00 declares game is over and that we just want kills, refuses to defend first time we raxx

(25:59 / Allied) ozsIo: !ff

Any further thoughts: He was raging because we kept killing him so he wanted to just get votekicked also i got his gem that he bought within 5 mins of him getting it LOL. He was also on a new account and griefed a lot to ruin game for his team especially at the end just sitting back while we raxx'd and trying to FF before 20 mins.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: [DOTA] ozsio - PP game ruin flame griefing

Postby FalenGa » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:56 pm

Other than assumptions based on personal feelings, as proven in this game you both had for each other, do you have any concrete evidence of what you claim?

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:27 pm

You're right and im wrong. This guy didn't PP he was just "lagging" 3 times right after he died lmao. Then says its over and FFs. What an assumption! What do I know?

And let's put a picture of a grim reaper giving the middle finger saying you are a dinosaur hunter LOL. Bet we feel really big and tough :lol:

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:34 pm

Draco wrote:You're right and im wrong. This guy didn't PP he was just "lagging" 3 times right after he died lmao. Then says its over and FFs. What an assumption! What do I know?

And let's put a picture of a grim reaper giving the middle finger saying you are a dinosaur hunter LOL. Bet we feel really big and tough :lol:

For the record even if he did plug-pull intentionally the auto-ban deals with it, if he was doing it maliciously throughout the game to cause the lag screen it's a different matter but you have been asked a reasonable question, do you have evidence of what you claim. Not sure what his Avatar or name has to do with anything at all.

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Well If you have any common sense you understand what happen. This wasn't a big deal we still won easily. You can process it thanks anyway @snowwywolf

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:42 pm

Draco wrote:Well If you have any common sense you understand what happen. This wasn't a big deal we still won easily. You can process it thanks anyway @snowwywolf

I can understand what you are saying but I have experienced it in games previously whereby people lag a lot, sometimes they are winning, other times they are losing. In this instance, you are simply being asked to provide evidence of your claims. By the way, if you ever vote-kick someone for lagging a lot and the auto-ban doesn't work you can submit a BRQ for it and they'll get processed the same as a leaver.

Just because something seems obvious it doesn't make it true either, I guess there is a lot of nuances and this ban report won't go unnoticed, we can even add warnings to the user to track a potential pattern of behaviour so please do report it in the future if it happens again. This way if it is something which happens on multiple occasions every time they are losing / feeding we can begin to issue bans due to seeing a pattern of behaviour.

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:46 pm

ok thanks :)
These users thanked the author Draco for the post:
SnowwyWolf (Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:48 pm)

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:51 pm

Previous DC 'abuse':
viewtopic.php?t=141819

Pause abuse:
viewtopic.php?t=141295

User warned if it occurs again report it and bans may be required.

Edit:
Any moderator reading this thread please disregard the warning you see, FalenGa explained to me why we cannot use warnings in the way that I thought due to the type of violation. There is no way to actually prove the lag is intentional or not and thus you cannot form a pattern of behaviour as we have no way of knowing if this occurs even when the user is winning, losing or just in general, I apologize for the warning that I applied, please do disregard it.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:18 am

Good old Vaylen harboring feelings of resentment. Someone you hold a grudge to happens to be lagging, and you reach the conclusion they pp in order to get kicked. We work with what can be proven here, detective. If you can actually provide any evidence, go ahead and do so. Otherwise, him talking back to you and you getting mad to the point where you wish him banned is just not a good reason.

Take your personal issues out of this forum, please. We already have plenty to do without having to run after your childish remarks.

On a side note, you should try some stress relieving exercise, like yoga or meditation. It's good.

@Draco

Return to “Processed Requests”