[LTD] LTD 1200+ bann liftwaffe (and thegreatmoamoa if possible)

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

speedyrowky
Forest Walker

[LTD] LTD 1200+ bann liftwaffe (and thegreatmoamoa if possible)

Postby speedyrowky » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:20 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11768146
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #44
Your Warcraft III Username: Speedy-R2D2
Violator's Warcraft III Username: liftwaffe
Violated Rule(s): AFK on 10 when needing king, not sending properly, tking his team all game long, etc
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 1 to lvl 15
Any further thoughts: Just because of a non draw game before (autoloose for him) he came in our team to teamkill.

Just watch replay and see how this guy trolled and teamkill more than 10 times in the same game
1st reason: Afk lvl 10 (5/4 push 0 holding, afk with 400 500 lumber, cost us 3rd heal lvl 10, and didn't pushed for a 15 game, stayed /4 trolling build)
2nd reason: troll build : from lvl 1 and every other levels he tked his team, spamming harpies with a youngfrost and wandigo not upgrades)
3rd reason : he obed all levels when we didn't need his ob with his units combo, he never reroll in the entire game, just expecting to team kill (and we could had easily won this game)
4th reason: level 15 send : he sent kraken and behemot before demon, when we know in 1200+ (and he played a lot of 1200+) you send demon kraken and if you don't reach behemot you send Furb and locks......
if you see replay there is other reasons to bann him, but with the afk, i think it's enough.

Now, i ll add to sanctionned "Thegreatmoamoa" for 2 reasons:
1st: in lobby someone asked for a small pause, when game start we asked politely for a short pause, he unpaused raging for the game before that havn't been draw.
2nd: he started to insult in the lobby, and flame other players
3rd: this guy as no manners and just insult everyone on other games thinking he is the "Pro".

To resume we have 2 toxic player trolling and raging.
liftwaffe didn't respect rules, and broke a lot.
Thegreatmoamoa is very toxic with his teamates.

Thanks, Hf for games

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD] LTD 1200+ bann liftwaffe (and thegreatmoamoa if possible)

Postby Augustinus » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Are you some sort of Sunday school teacher or why do you think having 'no manners' is something that should be officially sanctioned?

speedyrowky
Forest Walker

Postby speedyrowky » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:35 pm

is liftwaffe sanctionned?
This guy left one game, fast rejoin lobby and teamkill, and i still see him playing. no mods on saturday?

*PD: Masterofthepit @augustinus, plz not your post, we know you as an ob illogic player, don't start drama here please when for once you are not even concerned. #chill

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:10 pm

Reviewing now.
Orange banned for 2 days.

- Orange did not TK from level 1 throughout the entire game as you claim.
- He did, however, decide to go AFK at a time when he was most needed in order to provide upgrades for the king.
- User has no priors.

I see why you did not post a single example of TheGreatMoaMoa flaming and that is because he didn't flame, not from what I could see. Also, there isn't a rule to say you have to let the game be paused, you do not have to wait for others who wish to pause, it's just polite if you do. If anything you are more toxic generally in games I have reviewed you in previously, leading back example is usually best and red is far less toxic than yourself.

Return to “Processed Requests”