juniinhoxd@ent-connect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

nenad
Armored Tree

juniinhoxd@ent-connect

Postby nenad » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:36 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 769781.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #23
Your Warcraft III Username: nenadmne
Violator's Warcraft III Username: juniinhoxd
Violated Rule(s):
1.Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).
2.Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

(37:38 / Allied) Typhotix: uhm teal
(37:50 / Allied) Typhotix: 2k wood left xd?
(37:56 / Allied) Typhotix: dud u send 2 infs and a demon?
In this moment we were sending 16, he left 2.5k wood, i spoted it late after level finished he had 3k+ woods.

(46:11 / Allied) juniinhoxd: we will rage ?
(46:15 / Allied) Nenadmne: y inst
(46:18 / Allied) juniinhoxd: omg
(46:22 / Allied) juniinhoxd: i dont have lumber
(46:23 / Allied) juniinhoxd: sry guys
He had 5k+ lumber to send lvl 19 and "couldnt" do math to save for rage

(49:03 / Allied) juniinhoxd: look my build
(49:06 / Allied) juniinhoxd: what more i should do
This is where troll fiesta start to basicaly end of game. He used seraphin as exuse for troll. Red trying to teach him, while he on purpose doesnt do any of it, calling him bad teacher surging lvl 5 sera, not building. Leaked 19-23, 21-23 full waves.

Any further thoughts:
First 2 points were tk in refusing to send/rage. 3rd point is culmination of troll. I know what is new player and what is troll. You can see new players within 600-1000 rating, a true newbies. He built very good, and used in-meta builds, and he couldnt build on solo lane like that if he came after 4.0 versions like he say (trying to cover trolling). When pointed out that he isnt even building, he used 3k gold to build tree of knowladges, surged lvl 5 sera and other stuff. This account is created today for 1 purpose and will never be used again, max 10 games until get bored of troling. From normal/avarage player he went total noob in seconds, with not being able to folow sacrifise units steps for 5 levels? First he lvl up sera to lvl5, then ask how to lvl up more, and how to play the game

(55:25 / All) Nenadmne: teal created new acount to troll its obvius
(55:35 / All) startledcat: i know
(55:36 / All) juniinhoxd: i'm playing better than him

(58:31 / Allied) startledcat: his positioning doesnt look like a noob
(58:41 / Allied) startledcat: he even left sera spot in the middle
(59:01 / Allied) startledcat: such spot is good to protect sera

Tried to cover troll with being new but he couldnt left crime scene clean.

CrimsonDervish
Armored Tree

Re: juniinhoxd@ent-connect

Postby CrimsonDervish » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:56 pm

Green here, Can confirm Nena's words here, actually.

Teal was doing very well in waves 1-10 with proper building and very good push (9/9), then something proceed to go down. His send at 16 was barelly visible, so it was obvious he didn't send with team. I'd think that lvl 12 was a breakdown for him, as he got angry on loosing 3 heals at it. Then 19 he didn't even rage, and was leaking constantly. Cmon, he even held 18 with our send, after 19 it was trolling on purpose.

His posiyioning was good, his towers were good. He left spot for sera in the middle of his build, sk he KNEW how to get sera, he just Acted like he doesnt know how to do it. Such spot in the middle of his build is easy give-away of his trolling. Not mentioni g the fact that he suddenly went from good player to terrible player, a of the sudden.

juniinhoxd
Basic Tree

Postby juniinhoxd » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:43 pm

Hello, I joined to play my first game on wc3 so I knew nothing about seraphim, I asked them for help and was doing the things they asked me my only mistake was to send and not calculate the lumber to the rage, I'm sorry I really got it wrong, at the moment of this message I already have 10 games played on wc3 and I'm playing a lot better, I'm sorry if I did you lose your game but I'm no troll so it was my first match in this in version 5.0

nenad
Armored Tree

Postby nenad » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:36 pm

As crismon said your behaviour looked like troll, and if you arent, u definitely ruined a good game with series of actions.

I wrote this brq in affect, now when it's all cooled off I don't care. I won't play anymore with new suspicious accountants and that's it for me. Your ban won't bring any good to me, just hope you won't throw like this anymore. GL

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:12 am

juniinhoxd made some mistakes but can be expected for a newer player denied

Return to “Processed Requests”