[DOTA] Maphack

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

NerZo
Aura Tree

[DOTA] Maphack

Postby NerZo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:12 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11775790/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #93
Your Warcraft III Username: NerZo
Violator's Warcraft III Username: trumpwall
Violated Rule(s): Maphack
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): last 3-4 minutes
Any further thoughts: He just blinked into our base directly on sniper where was no single observer ward and call it. Thts not only time he fog blink and call. Requesting permanent.

SeRaReS
Armored Tree

Re: [DOTA] Maphack

Postby SeRaReS » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:01 am

I was in this game and even though we lost I do not belive the accusations, axe played a very good game and has serious predictions.
Every good player can predict movements of the opposition and as we can see in the entirety of the game he does a decent job at this and also fails and hits them.
This game was mostly lost due to the inability of the venomancer to push in an serious way and never ever during the whole time I had any trust issues with the movement of the enemy axe player.
He showed no movement that was out of the ordenary, some good assumtions of enemy movement in the dark, yes, but his stats clearly show that he is a good player and those movements clearly show so aswell.
It seems just like as he is someone who knows what he is doing contrary to the majority of ent population nowadays.
In further review of the replay I was not able to ping out a certein timestamp that clearly looks like a maphack, just like a good player and since he plays axe a fuckload he should be able to predict enemy movements like he does.
My two cents! Enemy won, deserved!

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:59 am

Need more than one time stamp to prove map hacking, please review the replay and find other evidence of map hacking.

If no additional evidence can be found this will be denied due to lack of evidence.

@NerZo

IPV
Basic Tree

Postby IPV » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:09 am

Thanks Serares,

yeah well I don't mh. im sure there were plenty of times when i walked into a heroes and got wrecked. I think it at least happened once with LC. I also am sure there are times where I played really well. I have some games on point and some games i suck balls.

also, teal, he hunted me down in forest like all early game? He came to me when i had like 50 hp and i got destroyed.

SeRaReS
Armored Tree

Postby SeRaReS » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Ye,
forgot about the early game, was quite drunk last night :mrgreen:
But if anything my early attempts of stumbling in your jungling game and *embarrased sweat drop* trying to counter it and failing to do so two times clearly show that he wasn't aware of it and no maphack was involved. They only failed because of my clunky drunk movement wich lead me to close to his counter helix.
Save to say this can be denied.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:29 am

Feel free to repost with the required information.

Return to “Processed Requests”