[LTD] iambignoob solo send

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Krocis
Treant

[LTD] iambignoob solo send

Postby Krocis » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:14 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11779297
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #52
Your Warcraft III Username: Krocis
Violator's Warcraft III Username: iambignoob
Violated Rule(s): solo send and tk
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 15 around 36min of game
Any further thoughts: We called me and green inc send for 15 yellow and oj bank for 20 send, ofc this yellow guy burned all lumber AFTER INCOME claiming he didnt see call, which is pure bullshit according to chatlog

(33:56 / Allied) iambignoob: we 15?
(33:58 / Allied) KraKeN: no

(34:01 / Allied) iambignoob: wtf
(34:03 / Allied) KraKeN: meand pink inc
(34:05 / Allied) iambignoob: lol
(34:06 / Allied) KraKeN: we 20

(35:21 / Allied) KraKeN: gj yellow
(35:24 / Allied) KraKeN: u spent lumber
(35:26 / Allied) KraKeN: for nothing
(35:30 / Allied) KraKeN: the guy sent shit
(35:31 / Allied) Krocis: wtf?
(35:32 / Allied) Bosty4: did he sent?
(35:33 / Allied) KraKeN: :D
(35:34 / Allied) Krocis: why u send?
(35:34 / Allied) KraKeN: y
(35:36 / Allied) iambignoob: MAN I DONT SEE ANYTHING IMFCKING DROPING

bigtits
Treant

Re: [LTD] iambignoob solo send

Postby bigtits » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:30 pm

this is the biggest lie i ever saw in appeal, things doesn't happened like that, and how many time i said sorry and u still like a girl spamming "u did that u did that', u are a pure lier.
Why u didn't reported green for saving 500g before arena and make us lose 100g to 4 players?
The fact is i droped many times
(31:11 / Allied) iambignoob: !checkme
(31:38 / All) Bosty4: Player [iambignoob] reconnected with GProxy++!
I AM EVEN ASKING IF WE GO 15 (and to tell u the truth i did not even saw the dino because of lags) then at 10 sec before end i saw your dino and i went some income also !!
you have to understand something, i saw income send so i went income also, that would mean automatically we go for 20 send !
so yes i thought this income is to have some more inc and more value to go for 20 send tahts was a pure mistake and i had no reason to do that, u just have to check the chat log from the start of the game i was asking advices everytime for the build or other stuff and i followed all sends.
Report someone for game ruin not for doing one mistake in a game.
Actually ur send 21 were biggest mistake vs full tok ennemies, and i had 3400 lumber that mean a good send !
the only thing i saw was dino and some "shit" send income, so i did it too, i guess u never droped or couldn't move ur screen for some second !

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:41 pm

stop excusing your tk with lies , mb check chatlog time then try to excuse

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:57 pm

you are lying not me, with u and ur bullshit reports, things are easy to understand, even if i didn't droped u talk about going income (once again i didn't see this chat), when i started to be able to see my screen moving, i saw dino and some income send so i went for too because i thought the plan is to go income 15 (yes i couldn't do it at 14 because of lags), to have more value at 20.
Then i didn't spend all lumber i saved 1100 lumber, and you went full income and saved 0 lumber, you are actually the reason of why we wouldn't send lvl 20.
As i said, i had 3400 lumb for 20, u had no lumber at all and we lost because of you, not me.
A mistake can be happened in a game, if someone keep sending solo not following sends or saving money etc, thats is intentional tk, what i did was just following what i saw====> income send (i even asked if we go 15 i mean a real send so you can believe i didn't saw that dino before), and when i saw it i followed, i hope u have a real life to be so mad and a stupid person who can't understand when people said they are sorry when u make em realized the mistake.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:01 pm

about chat log u talking about, it is saying exactly what im saying here in appeal
===> (38:27 / Allied) iambignoob: i even asked u
(38:27 / Allied) KraKeN: to a bullshitter
(38:28 / Allied) iambignoob: if we send
(38:30 / Allied) iambignoob: u said no
(38:32 / Allied) iambignoob: then i saw dino
(38:34 / Allied) iambignoob: and other shit
(38:36 / Allied) iambignoob: so i send

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:20 pm

(34:01 / Allied) iambignoob: wtf
(34:03 / Allied) KraKeN: meand pink inc
(34:05 / Allied) iambignoob: lol
(34:06 / Allied) KraKeN: we 20

this is the correct one where u saw ME AND PINK INC

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:58 pm

first of all read properly what i said in my answers here in appeal and on the chat log !
2nd i didn't spend all lumber i saved like 1200 lumber, and u are actually the only one who spend 2800 lumber on income and has 0 lumber at end of level 15 (even green saved some lumber).
3rd how you can talk about "solo send" when you are 2 players sending?
4th i clearly ask you if we go 15 and you said no, and at this second i saw dino and other income send so i went for some income AND I EXPLAIN ONE MORE TIME THIS IS JUST BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WANT INCOME TO HAVE SOME VALUE FOR LVL 20 AND SEND AT LVL 20 (BECAUSE OFC WITH SOME MORE PUSH THEY COULD RE AT 20)
YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE REASON OF LOSE I WANTED TO SEND 20 I HAD 3400 LUMBER SO shut up NOW with ur false accusation, you are the failer who finished with 0 lumber and has nothing to send lvl 10, 3400 lumber was far enough for a good send from me at 20 (demon kraken 3 chaman and soem more).
we scout many toks and u decide to go 21 XD and you know why? because you went for 2500 lumber income at lvl 15 and YOU ARE THE ONLY PLAYER WHO SAVED NO LUMBER !
people don't knwo what is a mistake admin just have to check how you cry like a retard because green has mouse problems and didn't build full for arena, even after explaining the problem you keep trash talked to him, and GUESS WHAT NOBODY SAW HE HAS MOUSE PROBLEM AND NOBODY PAUSED BECAUSE NOBODY READ THE CHAT YOU UNDERSTAND? THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME I SAW DINO I WENT DINO END OF THE STORY little kid

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:21 pm

iambignoob@ENTConnect banned 3 days for refusal to cooperate.

Return to “Processed Requests”