[LTD] Votekick Abuse [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #19

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

jamil
Treant

[LTD] Votekick Abuse [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #19

Postby jamil » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:11 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11779866
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #19
Your Warcraft III Username: game-over-
Violator's Warcraft III Username: all players
Violated Rule(s): Votekick abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 3
Any further thoughts: warrs on 1, cant do much. they vk and make excuse.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD] Votekick Abuse [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #19

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Vk abuse when u tk on purpose?

Nice try

Bordsteinkante
Aura Tree

Postby Bordsteinkante » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:56 pm

warrs on 1, cant do much. they vk and make excuse.

@jamil u forget a rly imporment fact !

This gyuy Teamkilled us on popurse... just for the infomation he got clock and turrent in his role. He started with bear and clock (its ok he can build how ever he want even if its the wrong decision). After the other team send wars and we had 2 mid = NO KING gold, jamil pushed 3 0 = TK. There was NO chance for him to recover with 3 0, he leaked on lvl 2 for no reason (added again clock). He had 350 value for lvl 3 and leaked again (no push no hold).

So much to his statement "cant do much". The prehistory is here very importment, on the game before he flamed me and the complete team while he TK us again... but in that game he didnt it on popurse he is just new player and didnt know it better we try to help him but he refused to listen (he just flamed all time). We clearly lost the game before because he TK us (if needed i can post the replay and explain what he done). He was just MAD and Tk us in this game on popurse.......

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:02 pm

nice try, tk on purpose...rofl... if i add turret on 2 i prolly leak also, so why not push and go sui, either way im likeley to leak. but u dont get that. so its not tk to go 3/0 and VK abuse stands

previous game i tk coz i dont stay 7/4 ahahaahahah. idiot we leaked 70+ creeps on 14. and u want to sole blame someone ahahahaahha.

learn game and stop wasting admins time.

Votekick abuse stands

For flaming/verbal conflicts, use bot command, !ignore <name>, and/or Battle.net command, /squelch <name> , instead. Squelching will also block whispers.
Do not spam or randomly start !votekicks, do not !votekick to avoid being kicked, and do not !votekick without proper reasons. Votekicks are ban-able even if they are not passed since negative intentions can still be assessed and misusing it can lead others to misuse it. Kicks and bans are enforced based on how severe the rule has been violated. ENT keeps the right to enforce punishments as warning.
Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruiners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game.
You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's game ruining rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim.
If a votekick is initiated to kick a visible game ruiner, all players are obligated to !yes.
It is possible to game ruin by being new. In this case, votekick will only be valid if the new player refuses to learn and cooperate. Just because someone is a newbie or bad does not mean he is intentionally game ruining.
Maphack can only be confirmed once the replay is reviewed after a game. Therefore, it is invalid to initiate a votekick on someone solely due to suspicions.
When you initiate a !votekick, you should clearly explain "Who" and "How" the violator is game ruining via all chat.
You are free to refuse to votekick someone when there is lack of evidence/visible rule violation. However, communicate your decision via all chat, too.
If you are unsure that someone on the opposite team is game ruining, ask the other team for clarification via all chat.

Tell me which rule i broke to authorise vk?

u just wanted a draw so made up some bullshit

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:13 pm

we didnt want draw, in fact, we had the advantage after they sent warr and we would win if you didnt tk. u literally brought your drama from your previous game on to our game and try to TK on purpose
1- you played garbage unit instead of Turret, which is ok, you are not forced to play the better unit.
2- you dont build round 2 leaking full
3- during round 2, you push all your gold to make wisps with no intention of building on lvl 3 until we started the VK then u cancelled and added to look innocent and then bring the same drama on to the forums.

dont act innocent here just coz you got kicked. you were ruining our game

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:57 pm

nope. i built on round 2 fyi. and round 3 i decided to build,

like i said, no rule broken

VK abuse

SoSick
Resource Storage

Postby SoSick » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:55 pm

Hilarious report.
Stay mega and stop embarass urself.

Clown

Myinternetisbad
Aura Tree

Postby Myinternetisbad » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:20 pm

Game-over is a extremely toxic player who hasn’t been able to make the transition to 1200 from mega.
A lot of flame, doesn’t take advice, and just in general a player whom you have to carry.
Would be best if you stayed in Mega as you’ll end up holding the 1200 lobby to ransom as no games will start with you in it.

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:38 am

denied
they had legit reason too vk you
because u leak lvl1 that doesnt mean u go suic lol
if u havent push at 1 u coud add tuskar or turret and coud/might hold+u had grey and clock u woud hold 3 4 5 6 easy and then go suic
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”