[ltd] solo send / tk play

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bigtits
Treant

[ltd] solo send / tk play

Postby bigtits » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:01 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11783491
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #63
Your Warcraft III Username: iambignoob
Violator's Warcraft III Username: uncie / llliii
Violated Rule(s): intentional tk / solo send
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:

1st missing send from uncie lvl 3, he weren't afk because he ignored me a second after.
(04:51 / Allied) uncie: !ignore big
2nd uncie saved money for lvl 5 and went admiral (aura), instead of making second lod or maybe beeing good at math to make hades.
3rd, we have only one holder (green), with 3 full leak players, wave, and no king, green and pink did a solo send (they are friends), they ignored me for no reason at all, and thats send is pure tk because ennemies went str 7, and they still solo send...(so i was forced to send too)

then, pink decided to push 7/5 when he was our only holder lvl 10, with hades, so he went full leak lvl 10 and lot of leaks lvl 9 also.

(18:37 / Allied) uncie: this muhamadan dont even send furb (some racist talks due to my arabic origins but this is just one more thing)

green pink are friends with moa and zinzin and tess (and you can confirm it with chat log), all of them refused the votekick.
ps: you will said 50/50 isn't solo send but they did not even refear to anyone for this send, and sometimes tk sends are to obvious like here.

thanks for your time and regards

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Re: [ltd] solo send / tk play

Postby AmnoN » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:48 pm

Denied.

1 missed send is not enough for a ban. For the send on 7, 2 of them did it (not a solo send). There was also no clear intent of teamkilling and build is not bannable unless it is intentionally poor.

Return to “Processed Requests”