[LTD] ban milkytk

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Hoebell
Treant Protector

[LTD] ban milkytk

Postby Hoebell » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:16 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 796516.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #7
Your Warcraft III Username: Klaa.Hoebell
Violator's Warcraft III Username: milkyway
Violated Rule(s): afk/tk
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 12
Any further thoughts:

we decided to send 12.. he went afk 11 to 12 and can only send 3 or 4 ballis in time.. he had most wood of us.. cuze of his tkafk he had to send shit like chariot/aura/mass and we dont got enuff kingdamage and we lost game of this tkmove.. we cant pause cuze enemies would know what happens..

thats not first time he went afk at start or importants timestamps from game

fillebanan
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] ban milkytk

Postby fillebanan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:29 pm

My afk did not change a fact that they live. The difference was around 2-3 balistas instead of chariots. And YES I was afk for a short while after 3 (including you) members all just talked german and someone said 13 100% gg, only way for me as a non german was to interpret that as 13 and that was what I counted on, hence I go afk to get some water quick. ONLY me had push for 12, EVERYONE who knows this game can see that in replay.

And after 12 was fail you Klaa force 15 send for no reason when 17 was win. Even other people in our team didnt know wHyresavi we send. You force that it...

Dont lie about me going afk allot like you try to do in your last sentense.

Should be mandatory that 100% of team communicate in english all the time ingame. Extremly annoying with people who speak native in mixed groups. I really dont care reading when people go manic in german etc etc...

Some people always try to blame others when fail call and no push. Retarded really

Hoebell
Treant Protector

Postby Hoebell » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:59 pm

u try to explain ur afk cuze we talk german.. good arguments! U could just anounce but u decided Fuck off! i TK !

And i never force, i ask nicely and do often calls cuze everyone "IDC"

fillebanan
Armored Tree

Postby fillebanan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:11 pm

I dont deny I did go afk, but I gave the reason for why I thought I could fetch water real quick. (send 13). But you singlehanded decided 15 was a good idea and this is where we did throw the game for real. 17 was most liky auto win, but like I said, when someone fail call its always easier to rage and blame others.

(From lvl 15 chat)

(35:58 / Allied) Kreutertee: this is where they throw it?
(36:20 / Allied) Kreutertee: or we do
(36:23 / Allied) Milkyway: why we send?
(36:26 / Allied) Bens0nFCSP: idk
(36:27 / Allied) Kreutertee: gg
(36:29 / Allied) Bens0nFCSP: rly

They built full anti 12 (They would not die no matter what unless you actully pushed like me, we even had aqua with 7/5 for 12... ofc no 12 send) and they they expected re 16/17 after our fail, not 15 with no push... I dont mind take the blame for afk but you really should look at the way you talk and play yourself sometimes.

OB-Trice
Armored Tree

Postby OB-Trice » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:49 pm

its true they talked too much german!
idk if we would have won, but i also said it during lvl 5-6 "lets switch to english cause pink / purp is not german" and they didnt rly care!

thats why i hate germans! Still i like both plehers, milkyway and klaa.

milkyway is a decent player with good communication usually! i d not ban, but just warn!

and klaa, mate, u improved your behaviour so big time during the last months, pls keep it up and dont be like back in the days and dont get on fire that quick again! Shit happens mate. during the session of yesterday we got superhard outrolled 4/5 games but win 4/5 games ! we can take that loss! :D <3

luv and peace!

Ben

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:52 pm

after checking replay, Milkyway was indeed afk for the beginning of level 11 and missed 2 extra ballista sends consequently.
my personal take on that after watching the replay twice, everything was discussed in german. So pink did not intend to TK by going afk he just didnt have a clue that u guys were going on 12. Also, 2 extra ballis most definitely wasnt going to change the outcome of the game as they had about 8k hp left when round ended. I would personally deny this report, sorry @Hoebell ^_^

Return to “Processed Requests”