[LTD] TransSexual

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Shockovsky
Basic Tree

[LTD] TransSexual

Postby Shockovsky » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:49 pm

Subject: Test2@useast - maphack

[b]Replay Link: I'm sorry I do not know how to get this. This is my first time asking for someone to be banned, and it's for a very good reason.
[b]Game Name:[ENT] Legion TD Mega 1v1 #21
[b]Your Warcraft III Username: Shockovsky
[b]Violator's Warcraft III Username: TransSexual
[b]Violated Rule(s):purposely glitch or exploit the game.refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it
[b]Time of Violation (in-game or replay): basically he held game for about 20 minutes from level 5 to level 6.
[b]Any further thoughts:

He held king and refused to kill last 3 birds. He held the game claiming his mouse was not working. Then said he would be gone for 2 hours. Then I noticed he was upping king. Once he maxed out king, then he saved enough lumber to send and finish the game. This clearly violates the rules. He purposely delayed the game, he refused to play, mocked me, he lied about his mouse having a glitch to ruin game and exploit to his advantage.

It also appears his account was new, so he probably goes around creating new accounts, which is another violation.

I respectfully request this user be banned.

Shockovsky
Basic Tree

Re: [LTD] TransSexual

Postby Shockovsky » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:51 pm

I forgot to delete the following: Subject: Test2@useast - maphack

I you can see, I really don't know how to do this, and I hope to have provided sufficient information to ban the Violator. While I'm trying to figure this out, he was playing [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1v1 #32 and ruining another game, which angers the heck out of me.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: [LTD] TransSexual

Postby Unitil » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:03 pm

We are no longer moderating games.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”