ban request: Balai.Polis Map Hacking

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

plzbanruiners
Armored Tree

ban request: Balai.Polis Map Hacking

Postby plzbanruiners » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:24 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Kal.El
Violator's name: Balai.Polis
Reason: Maphack

Proof:

Going to say this I've watched this guy for MH years ago but didn't bother to report since I stopped playing. But he's been doing it for years now and I think its time to get rid of him.
Normally I wouldn't care but this player not only MHs but also rarely helps out his team to end the game, defend, or push objectives to progress the game foward.

1st replay: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12072384

After watching this replay there were many instances I would qualify as suspicious however given the nature of his hero (clinks) I chalked it up to luck/scouting the map.There was however 2 highly suspect timestamp,

21:30-21:34 (without prior vision) scouts clock a few seconds earlier and considers chasing him for a solo pickoff but with the use of MH sees that he has 2 allies nearby and decides against it.

21:35 following the above after considering that he wont be able to get a kill hes heading back towards his jungle but sees through MH that my courier is at the secret shop. Instantly turns around and proceeds to snipe the courier.

I wasn't convinced these two timestamps would be enough of a proof so I watched another one of his recent games which i wasn't apart of

2nd replay: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12072170

I only needed to watch 10 minutes of this replay before I turned it off after finding three BLATANT timestamps. So if you're going to watch only 1 replay watch only the first 10 minutes of this.

7minutes: techies wants to start planting mines in his usual jungle spot near the t1 tower and river as hes pathing there he notices batrider using MH that hes heading right for him. Instantly changes direction to path below him and avoid beeing seen. BLATANT

8:57 : similar to above techies sees husk going towards river and wants to place a mine at the nearby camp which he as 1 mine already placed but husk turns around and is heading to creep that camp and techies Instantly turns around to avoid being seen. BLATANT

9:11 carefully goes near exp range of the camp husk is killing to leech experience from the neutrals. BLATANT

all timestamps are ingame time and not elapsed time.

Conclusion:

Not only is this player a BLATANT mher but admits it when I confront him about it in the first replay

(54:48 / All) Kal.El: clinks ur the mher here
(54:54 / All) Kal.El: :D
(55:00 / All) Kal.El: admit it
(55:14 / All) Balai.Polis: lal la lal
(55:26 / All) Balai.Polis: yes, i am maher
(55:32 / All) Balai.Polis: i can fuck u asshole
(55:34 / All) Balai.Polis: :D

@halo_mauler , @mattybatty

sorry to tag u in a dota replay matty just not sure if halo still around but this one is a pretty closed case

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Re: ban request: Balai.Polis Map Hacking

Postby Chrisangel77 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:35 pm

his been doing this for a while, picks techies every game , I knew he was doing something
this guy should be banned for a very long time

mattybatty
ENT Staff

Re: ban request: Balai.Polis Map Hacking

Postby mattybatty » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:43 pm

idk why anyone would mh on a 20 yr old game but whatever ok balai.polis ban 1 month

Return to “Processed Requests”