Ifck maphack

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: ifckur is a giant maphack - yes or no

Postby BeerLord » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:31 am

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=101108 link that has my review in the thread.

Your link refers to a ban for ban dodging, not for maphack.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:11 am

BeerLord wrote:https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=101108 link that has my review in the thread.

Banned for dodging a maphack ban.

I doubt an admin would ban someone for dodging a ban that was 'unjust,' and then close further reviews of mh. Note how ifck is also denying everyone who accuses him of having alts in the past - except for autumns. He's just silent.

Any-who, this is sort of getting beside the point. I just submitted a thread in the other forum with about 20+ timestamps of mh in a game, and it's locked. I also submitted other games where he pings in fog to heros a few months ago, and those are locked too and nobody has reviewed in months.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:37 am

Actually, ban dodging was felt to be more of a threat to the gaming community than maphacking. So yes, he would have been banned for dodging a ban that was later overturned, and the ban for dodging would remain in place.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:31 am

BeerLord wrote:Actually, ban dodging was felt to be more of a threat to the gaming community than maphacking. So yes, he would have been banned for dodging a ban that was later overturned, and the ban for dodging would remain in place.

That's just speculation.

We can't really confirm without Falenga.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:23 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12121904

All times are in-game timer at top of screen.

29:20 - WTF. At top, is literally tracking a solo lesh in fog and thinking whether to attack or not. It's SO obvious. He even changes direction and looks as if he's looking at something else other than what's happening right now! Then he goes invis again at perfect time, to "find" lesh solo!

-4:00 - Takes bot rune. He is healed, but keeps using bottle to waste it. He then heads to top rune at 4:19. But rune is in fog, and he canot know whether it was taken or not. It ended up being a valuable regen rune.

-5:20 - Is pushing out mid really strongly, going even up to tower. A riki is coming invis, which is when he decides to run (riki in fog). However, he then changes direction and starts going top rune. Coincidentally, in fog a weak lesh is also coming alone. Slark ganks him solo. So he avoids a mini gank perfectly, but then goes on to gank a hero.

-7:20 - Wow. Just wow. Look at his timings. He maneuvers fog perfectly, not attacking tower again when heros are there in fog. He hesitates where to go then, goes north to his own woods just waiting. Then at exact moment, 40 seconds in, he finds and attacks a solo lesh again going at top rune. Even though pudge and lesh were just on minimap close by at mid. Goes invis at exact right moment to catch lesh and pings to team.

-8:50 - Wow. Goes invis to avoid pudge in fog, but after pudge is in fog (he cannot know where he is), he goes straight to lesh in woods to attack him.

-9:25 or so - pings 2x to top rune, which is empty and in his vision that it's empty. He pings because he's waiting for a weak jakiro coming from Sent woods shop. However, in fog, jakiro is slower than expected, and 2 more heros are gathering mid. So he reverses course, and goes to bot rune. When he sees it empty, he randomly pings 1x to cover his tracks and seem less suspicious.

-9:50 - Extremely suspicious play. He's hesitating whether to attack a solo lesh at top rune, or a pudge alone at mid. He pings to team and goes for the pudge, since lesh is too far. However, in fog more sent heros are closing in on mid so he's afraid. He stops attacking pudge when at low HP, and goes to the side of mid forest (how on earth is that a safe area? for all he knows if fog was on, all sent heros are gathered right there...).

-10:45 - Is moving in illogical places. He goes to top rune area, but DOESN'T CHECK IF RUNE IS THERE, even though he has bottle.

12:00 - More illogical movement, stops going top to go mid.

13:20 - Pings in EXACT location to pudge to fog and starts heading in that direction.

-15:30 - He goes lothars at mid to pursue lesh solo again. He finds him. Has this guy ever activated lothars hunting for someone and not find him?
He was expecting a quick solo kill (look how isolated lesh is) but pudge comes and kills him.

17:30 - Just weird play. After his axe is ganked, he's following heros in fog.

-20:53 - Maneuvers away to the far right, away from creeping in illogical direction. A pudge was in fog about to hook, totally in fog.

-23:30 - very aggressively solo pushes bot, even though all of enemy team is in fog. If you remove fog, you see whole team was elsewhere, so that is why he is solo pushing

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:24 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 121973.w3g

Just played another game with him. Not bothering to submit entire replay, since there's massive suspicion throughout there too. But how about just 1 key moment:

25:30

LC will go rosh with lothars to test out theory of MH. Guess what happens? Mort comes exactly when creeping, dusts exactly, all with 0 wards, and he pings and warns allies that we will rosh.

(27:22 / Allied) againandagain: i try rosh with lothar
(27:23 / Allied) againandagain: come close
(27:59 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: check

(28:50 / All) Cheesesteak-Sub: how u guys know
(28:52 / All) Cheesesteak-Sub: ifck pinged?
(28:53 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: !ignore cheese
(28:53 / All) rOcKeTgIrL: Player [ifckurfamilly] has ignored player [Cheesesteak-Sub].
(28:55 / All) Cheesesteak-Sub: lc did that on purpose
(28:56 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: damn he is so boring
(28:58 / All) Cheesesteak-Sub: to test mh theory

And that's exactly what happened. lol.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:25 am

(27:25 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: soon they will (allie pinged to rosh)
pathetic looser post the real chatlog idiot, u fcking hater whore and a big noob, u lie to people cause u rage u suck ass at dota.
I actually told them soon they will rosh, nobody was even close from rosh, then i said stay close because GUESS WHAT MORTRED PASSIV SHOW CLOSE HEROES !! and thats how i realised you roshing.
I guess my mh can also predict when you will roshan right? before you even geting close?
fckign looser u are
28:04 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: my passiv on
(28:06 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: they rosh

(30:01 / Allied) kevin9188: how you know
(30:02 / Allied) kevin9188: they rosh

(30:09 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: u see my passiv?
(30:16 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: it sais when someoen close

that is the fact looser, try again and please get some dota knowledge before to report me for stupid things

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:28 am

BeerLord wrote:https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=101108 link that has my review in the thread.

From when i am one of those players in this appeal? autumns or hey2? @beerlord

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:18 am

iambackk wrote:(27:25 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: soon they will (allie pinged to rosh)
pathetic looser post the real chatlog idiot, u fcking hater whore and a big noob, u lie to people cause u rage u suck ass at dota.
I actually told them soon they will rosh, nobody was even close from rosh, then i said stay close because GUESS WHAT MORTRED PASSIV SHOW CLOSE HEROES !! and thats how i realised you roshing.
I guess my mh can also predict when you will roshan right? before you even geting close?
fckign looser u are
28:04 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: my passiv on
(28:06 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: they rosh

(30:01 / Allied) kevin9188: how you know
(30:02 / Allied) kevin9188: they rosh

(30:09 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: u see my passiv?
(30:16 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: it sais when someoen close

that is the fact looser, try again and please get some dota knowledge before to report me for stupid things

Holy shit this kid is dumb.

1) Be mort and have passive
2) Also have maphack on.
3) See people roshing with MH, go up to rosh with mort passive. Even though you directed whole allied team to come with you before passive activated. Even though the only time you thought you should check is coincidentally when people were in middle of roshing in fog.
4) Claim you can't maphack because you used passive.

Holy shit this loser is dumb.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:49 pm

Check this moment son of bitch you are

at this moment u weren't even close from roshan, you or ur team nobody was at rosh, u were mid and i warned u will soon rosh, but
looks like mh give me the ability to have some skill ;)

i told you im still up to helps you to be a good dota player motherfcker.

The fact is you post "mh reports" against me everytime without telling the truth, you just post some bullshit actions and if people check replays with attention, they will see how sensless are your post, one more time i warned before anybody was close from rosh taht you are going to roshan, so ofc 1 min after i was bot lane not far from rosh i stayed close to check with passiv :) pathetic kid

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:26 pm

iambackk wrote:Check this moment son of bitch you are

at this moment u weren't even close from roshan, you or ur team nobody was at rosh, u were mid and i warned u will soon rosh, but
looks like mh give me the ability to have some skill ;)

i told you im still up to helps you to be a good dota player motherfcker.

The fact is you post "mh reports" against me everytime without telling the truth, you just post some bullshit actions and if people check replays with attention, they will see how sensless are your post, one more time i warned before anybody was close from rosh taht you are going to roshan, so ofc 1 min after i was bot lane not far from rosh i stayed close to check with passiv :) pathetic kid

Your ally didn't ping. YOU pinged.

Why do you always lie? Like goddamn. Just admit you MH.

It's not just me. This whole thread is filled with evidenc from multiple players, and in every single ENT game players are talking about you MHing. Most refuse to join your games. Congrats on killing ENT DotA. Many I know have personally stopped playing bc of you.

Even your old friends who you told the truth to about MH, are now telling the truth on ENT as well lol. They say you admitted in private you MH and even gave a link to no_mercy to install MH.

Is your idea of teaching someone giving them a link to a MH program? rofl.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:44 pm

XD this is more and more funny richard, admit you are a looser without any skill, if i pinged or not to roshan before any of you where going to rosh, how thats makes me mh?
so if i follow your accusation, i ping to roshan before anybody come close (all your team mid), maybe i pinged i dont remember that, but it was before anyone close from rosh, i instantly said they soon will rosh, 1 min later (when we were pushing bot), i close a little bit roshan to check with passiv if someone here, and i saw passiv on, what is wrong ?
you are stupid for real XD.
about the rest, this is really funny ahhahaha i give link for mh or whatever no but seriously man XD if i admitted in private i mh why nobody posting that screen? XD will you now make a fake screen from me saying i mh? XD
These users thanked the author iambackk for the post:
israel04 (Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:40 pm)

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:03 pm

iambackk wrote:XD this is more and more funny richard, admit you are a looser without any skill, if i pinged or not to roshan before any of you where going to rosh, how thats makes me mh?
so if i follow your accusation, i ping to roshan before anybody come close (all your team mid), maybe i pinged i dont remember that, but it was before anyone close from rosh, i instantly said they soon will rosh, 1 min later (when we were pushing bot), i close a little bit roshan to check with passiv if someone here, and i saw passiv on, what is wrong ?
about the rest, this is really funny ahhahaha i give link for mh or whatever no but seriously man XD if i admitted in private i mh why nobody posting that screen? XD will you now make a fake screen from me saying i mh? XD

Hmm. Something seems funny. Computer, enhance.

iambackk wrote:XD this is more and more funny richard, admit you are a looser without any skill, if i pinged or not to roshan before any of you where going to rosh, how thats makes me mh?

Computer. Enhance that again.

Can't spell 'passive' or 'loser', didn't go to college, yet supposedly has 200 iq to move based off total fog and instantly move towards heros roshing in fog, and ping to fog based off no info.

Sounds legit. :lol:

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:01 am

RichardCoffee wrote:
BeerLord wrote:Actually, ban dodging was felt to be more of a threat to the gaming community than maphacking. So yes, he would have been banned for dodging a ban that was later overturned, and the ban for dodging would remain in place.

That's just speculation.

You're aware that BeerLord was a moderator, right? That kind of thing is discussed between the staff.

Ifck doesn't maphack, but ironically he does cry about me "maphacking" when I beat him. He's also French so making fun of his English isn't going to hit that hard.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:56 am

EdteOfChaos2 wrote:
RichardCoffee wrote:

That's just speculation.

Ifck doesn't maphack, but ironically he does cry about me "maphacking" when I beat him. He's also French so making fun of his English isn't going to hit that hard.

He prob disables MH when he plays vs you after being accused. I notice he doesn't do obvious moves in my games anymore, though he begins getting obvious once he starts losing. He still is ungankable though. Needless to say, I have not had a single person review 50+ timestamps I have submitted and dispute any of them - neither confirming or denying. It's super obvious. You have to be incompetent at statistics to think a player can coincidentally be in right place at right time each and every moment, each and every game.

Also, it's not just me saying this. Its entire ent community accusing in lobbies, games, etc. For some reason they refuse to post on forums, saying "mods don't listen' when I tell them in game to come here and give more evidence.

Many have quit the game because of his MH. Only way I can think you dont understand he MH is you barely play vs him. Either that or low IQ to notice.

Return to “Processed Requests”