he said to me. cashtoria: u idiot (17:30 / Allied) cashtoria: okay i ban u after this

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Diveyo
Basic Tree

he said to me. cashtoria: u idiot (17:30 / Allied) cashtoria: okay i ban u after this

Postby Diveyo » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:29 am

Your Warcraft III username: diveyo
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: cashtoria threat to ban me after game because i didnt charge. I have charged all game long. my game name was diveyo and i was bara in this game.
Why you should be unbanned: Cashtoria has manipulated and switch the dota game so he can look right. i was diveyo as bara when he banned me. somehow he banned me at a different game as diverman playing axe. two different games. the game i was banned was [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #21
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 140625.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 140625.txt
but he played smart and banned from another game as diverman from a different game which cashtoria wasnt even in this game.

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: he said to me. cashtoria: u idiot (17:30 / Allied) cashtoria: okay i ban u after this

Postby Astros » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:04 am

I banned your other account cause I didn't want to wait for the game to end to ban your new account since the game takes time to record. It doesn't change anything. You're the same player...

[diveyo]: let cash lose
[diveyo]: ban me for a year

(15:58 / Allied) Signature: kick sb
(16:12 / Allied) Signature: he doesnt charge
(16:28 / Allied) diveyo: i need to farm idioit
(17:30 / Allied) diveyo: i do what i want

(14:13 / Allied) cashtoria: u are doing pretty bad charges
(14:14 / Allied) cashtoria: tbh
(14:15 / Allied) Signature: charge top
(14:19 / Allied) cashtoria: very easy kills
(14:22 / Allied) cashtoria: but u dont pay attention

After that, you were upset that the team was calling you out for refusing to charge (unless you could ks with dagon) and then you started abusing votekick by saying I was griefing. Then instead of charging the other team, you decide to waste charge to follow me when I was fighting neutral creeps and using dagon to ks the creeps.

(19:53 / All) diveyo: !votekick cash
(20:37 / All) diveyo: kick ruiner viper griefer
(24:16 / Allied) diveyo: !votekick cas

Obviously lying
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Diveyo
Basic Tree

Re: he said to me. cashtoria: u idiot (17:30 / Allied) cashtoria: okay i ban u after this

Postby Diveyo » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:40 pm

your a slob player when you cant get players to do what you want you abuse your power and say i will just ban you after game. then rage and grief and trigger the players for a mistake and ban them afterwards making you look right. all players around you knows you have mental dota health issues. even you think your have good dota players around you that you think respect you. they dont. your a crybaby in a game. we arent even playing for cash prizes and you act like ur playing a tourny every game. RELAX Take a Pill and Chill man! without authority your just a grief rage player.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:44 pm

Diveyo wrote:your a slob player when you cant get players to do what you want you abuse your power and say i will just ban you after game. then rage and grief and trigger the players for a mistake and ban them afterwards making you look right. all players around you knows you have mental dota health issues. even you think your have good dota players around you that you think respect you. they dont. your a crybaby in a game. we arent even playing for cash prizes and you act like ur playing a tourny every game. RELAX Take a Pill and Chill man! without authority your just a grief rage player.

Nah, I think it's you guys who are accustomed to playing a certain way without getting banned and then thinking it's the norm. Say for instance, AndyMaster who destroys items and goes AFK but then wonders why he is banned.

You're the one lying about me griefing and then following me around neutral camp dagoning creeps instead of charging the other team. Are you even paying attention to how absurd you sound?
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
Chrisangel77 (Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:47 am)

Diveyo
Basic Tree

Postby Diveyo » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:47 pm

just relax and be diplomatic. there will be pro players and noob players every game. the worst ones are the ones that tk items, team ruins, feeds, afks on purposes and farms all game long never in battle. i hate to blast you but you just needed a remainder. have a good day and be diplomatic as your a player and also have authority. when you can overcome this you will be a better humble person.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:50 pm

Diveyo wrote:just relax and be diplomatic. there will be pro players and noob players every game. the worst ones are the ones that tk items, team ruins, feeds, afks on purposes and farms all game long never in battle. i hate to blast you but you just needed a remainder. have a good day and be diplomatic as your a player and also have authority. when you can overcome this you will be a better humble person.

I agree. It also doesn't change the fact that you followed me around neutral camp and then lied about me griefing.

Return to “Processed Requests”