[DOTA] sentinel team vk abuse

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

iCoNNecT
Treant Protector

[DOTA] sentinel team vk abuse

Postby iCoNNecT » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:51 pm

Your Warcraft III username: spectacular
Violator's Warcraft III username: sentinel team mostly thelegendarypro@useast and neuroscience@useast
Game name or map name: dota
Stats page link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/3344012/
Rule player violated: votekick abuse. they use very negative language to kick a noob on their team. they called me names and stuff because i wont kick the noob axe. I told them about the rules and they kept votekicking and they said the noob is going to get banned and even me...
Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer): throughout game
Any further thoughts: ban them please. this guy was nearly votekicked out he needed one more vote (me) and he wouldve been kicked.

chat log
7:12 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): A votekick against player [KAIDO] has been started by player [THELEGENDARYPRO]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
7:12 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Type !yes to vote.
7:12 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
7:15 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [neuroscience] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
7:20 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): 0 4
7:22 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): in 7 min
7:25 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): not kickable
7:26 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): wow....
8:00 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): wow
8:01 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): u wont kick
8:01 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [pandaisnotdead] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
8:03 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): fucking pussies
8:04 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): i swer
8:11 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [Y_Y] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.
8:11 [All] Y_Y (|c00FFFF00Merlini|r): !yes
8:11 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [JeremyLin] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 3 more votes are needed to pass.
8:11 [Allies] JeremyLin (Venomancer): !yes
8:12 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): A votekick against player [KAIDO] has expired.
8:15 [All] Y_Y (|c00FFFF00Merlini|r): I voted. Stfu.
8:17 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): A votekick against player [KAIDO] has been started by player [pandaisnotdead]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
8:17 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Type !yes to vote.
8:17 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
8:19 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [neuroscience] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
8:20 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [THELEGENDARYPRO] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
8:22 neuroscience has paused the game.
8:22 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [Cioppino] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.
8:22 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [Y_Y] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 3 more votes are needed to pass.
8:22 [All] Y_Y (|c00FFFF00Merlini|r): !yes
8:22 [All] neuroscience (Huskar): pls
8:22 KAIDO has resumed the game.
8:24 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): kick!
8:26 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [o.OKvotheO.o] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 2 more votes are needed to pass.
8:26 [Allies] o.OKvotheO.o (Admiral): !yes
8:26 THELEGENDARYPRO has paused the game.
8:26 [All] neuroscience (Huskar): this isnt fun when somebody throws
8:26 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [JeremyLin] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 1 more votes are needed to pass.
8:26 [Allies] JeremyLin (Venomancer): !yes
8:26 KAIDO has resumed the game.
8:27 THELEGENDARYPRO has paused the game.
8:27 [All] spectacular (Butcher): !rules
8:27 [All] neuroscience (Huskar): 0-5 in 8 min
8:27 KAIDO has resumed the game.
8:28 [All] neuroscience (Huskar): come on guys
8:29 THELEGENDARYPRO has paused the game.
8:29 YokoyamaYui has resumed the game.
8:30 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [THELEGENDARYPRO] is saving the game.
8:30 THELEGENDARYPRO has saved the game to fffffffffff.w3z.
8:31 [All] o.OKvotheO.o (Admiral): !yes
8:34 [All] JeremyLin (Venomancer): !yes
8:36 [All] neuroscience (Huskar): yeah whoever didnt kick
8:36 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): !yes
8:36 [All] Y_Y (|c00FFFF00Merlini|r): !yes
8:36 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): !Yes
8:37 [All] neuroscience (Huskar): is banned
8:37 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): omfg
8:38 Cioppino has paused the game.
8:38 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): kick!
8:38 [All] neuroscience (Huskar): unfortunately
8:38 KAIDO has resumed the game.
9:03 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): A votekick against player [KAIDO] has expired
11:17 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): A votekick against player [KAIDO] has been started by player [THELEGENDARYPRO]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
11:17 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Type !yes to vote.
11:17 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
11:17 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): !votekick kaido
11:19 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [neuroscience] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
11:20 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): !Yes
11:21 [Allies] JeremyLin (Venomancer): just vote pudge
11:21 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [JeremyLin] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
11:21 [Allies] JeremyLin (Venomancer): !yes
11:22 Cioppino (Bloodseeker) [0-2] was been killed by Y_Y (|c00FFFF00Merlini|r) [3-0]. Assist: JeremyLin (Venomancer) [2-0]/YokoyamaYui (Spectre) [1-0]
11:22 Y_Y (|c00FFFF00Merlini|r) [3-0] is on a killing spree!
11:22 [All] neuroscience (Huskar): PUDGE DO IT
11:23 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [pandaisnotdead] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.
11:25 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): ww
11:26 [All] THELEGENDARYPRO (Zet): i mean
11:29 [All] pandaisnotdead (Dazzle): Player [Y_Y] voted to kick player [KAIDO]. 3 more votes are needed to pass.
Last edited by iCoNNecT on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nabo.
Donator

Re: [DOTA] sentinel team vk abuse

Postby nabo. » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:06 pm

This is an either or case.
As discussed on chat, I dont see why it is a votekick abuse to kick axe + non of the votes actually passed.
Axe had no teamwork or communication = whether he intentionally fed is debatable, but it is clear he plays alone and refuses to respond.

As for his talks, !ignore him or /squelch him.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Love
Treant Protector

Postby Love » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Denied 1) VK did not pass 2) he was doing very bad, i can see why they wanted to kick him but that's really not the important factor here. The deciding factor here is that the VK was not passed.
Moved to Processed
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. ♥-Aristotle
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:07 pm

As I said it was an "either or case". He had his "reasons", but axe did refuse to play as a team and help out when being pushed.

4:30 first death due to aggressive play = noob

06:00 dies due to no map awareness= noob

07:30 = no reason to cut a lane with no tower, when he is 0/2 behind, ends up dying = feed

9:20 dies by pudge. Pudge ganking had no effect to his death. Axe was gonna die because he followed veno in attempt to kill him and he went too far in.

10:20 No reason to be aggressive when he is behind with his gameplay + no reason to be there following zeus diving in towers = continuous fail attempt = feed

1st vk expired with 3 more voted needed, vk didnt pass = invalid.

0/5 in 8 min, vk initiated, 1 more vote to pass = iconnect didnt agree.

13:00 didnt have to die.
13:00-20 axe farms at wood, no response to help defend first mid tower= its ok.
20:30 teal still talks bad and complains how axe is useless, but yellow asks axe to help defending mid = no response = no team play.
20:30-21:00: axe no response and watches team die and their 2nd mid tower get pushed while farming in wood = grieving
vk initiated = valid vk for refusal to help team. Expires.

------------------------------------------------------------
1st vk expired due to 3 more vote needed.
2nd vk didnt go through bcz iconnect didnt agree = invalid vk
3rd vk was against axe. He deserved it.
...... etc etc

Both parties had some fault. I let them both go since this was about a vk abuse not game ruin by axe for refusing to team play.

I can either ban all of them or not give out ban. If ban, im banning the OP too for refusing to kick a game ruiner when he was told axe is doing nothing and staying in jungle in all chat. 2nd vk iconnect did good by not vking, but 3rd vk he should have kicked. What you want me to do? @agreements
Clan High@useast

• Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Then, my decision stands. Yellow and teal were sensitive, but they didnt flame out of nothing. If u r frustrated by kids, type !ignore. Purple had understandable reasons to refuse to play, but he did ruin and was useless as mentioned in game. As i said this was an either or case where all had some fault. Not a case of one definite game ruiner. OP prevented the abuse from happening and noob didnt get kicked, but once the noob refused to play, he should have been kicked. I dont see why we need to discuss this further.

I'll leave this be and not ban anyone. I rather have ppl enjoy their game experience than all players getting a minor ban. If ppl abuse vk again, they will get ban in the future.

I dont think i had to go over this when i clearly explained my thoughts on chat + another mod reviewed it also. If OP wants me to ban everyone including yourself, feel free to PM me.
Clan High@useast

Return to “Processed Requests”