[LTD] [uCry@useast, petit_pen08@uswest]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

[LTD] [uCry@useast, petit_pen08@uswest]

Postby Sylvanas » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:14 am

Your Warcraft III username: Sylvanas

Violator's Warcraft III username: uCry@useast (initiated votekick), petit_pen08@uswest (his friend on our team who voted with him)

Game name or map name: LTD

Stats page link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=3773547

Rule player violated: votekicked me for nothing, game throwing, overall just being trashy players and human beings

Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer): 01:13 and on (there seems to be more similar bullshit votekick attempts later on in the replay)

Any further thoughts: I made an account just to report this. I give the other team the benefit of the doubt for kicking me because it happened not long after I could tell them I wasn't afk. I know for a fact we would have won if it didn't happen considering how long it took the other team to kill those guys who, I repeat, are extremely shitty. I hope this won't be a 1 week ban or whatever, that's nothing and would be a waste of my time.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: [LTD] [uCry@useast, petit_pen08@uswest]

Postby aRt)Y » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:24 pm

approved.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Requests”